Better yet-will 58 hp get it over the Rockies? The seats look pretty good other than some tears on the center vinyl portion.

After 1982, GM had come up with the Chevrolet S-10 pickup and they dropped the Luv. $500 local pick up only. 5 speed trans with 4 speed dif.

eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'barnfinds_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_1',134,'0','0'])); The Isuzu Faster was produced starting in 1972 and Chevrolet created the Luv based on this model. It’s a 1982 Isuzu P’up DLX and it’s desirable for small pickup lovers in that it’s a long bed and a diesel model. This faded gem is listed on eBay with a bid of $2,750 and there is no reserve. In good shape, no hits, the white in the picture is what is left of a bumper sticker.

If the hydraulic head is OK then things should level off around the $1500 mark. ).” I have really been getting into small pickups in the last year or two and a rust-free Isuzu diesel P’up would be a useful addition to almost anyone’s driveway. Engine runs but is noisy (prob needs rebuilt). Call for details or to schedule a time to check it out. Looks good, runs great. The topper, as we call them in the Midwest, or “camper shell” as the more formal Californians apparently call them, is a nice addition. $3700. wish I had room for one. This one has a proper four-on-the-floor manual. This is Isuzu’s C223 2.2L inline-four diesel with around 58 hp! Isuzu: Model: Pup: Type: Standard Cab Pickup: Trim: DLX: Year: 1982: Mileage: 349,500: VIN: JAABL14S1C0714863: Color: Green: Engine: 2.2L Diesel: Cylinders: 4: Fuel: Diesel: Transmission: Manual: Drive type: RWD: Interior color: Tan: Vehicle Title: Clear: Item location: Highlands, Texas, United States I have an 82 isuzu pup 2.2L diesel 4 wheel drive DXL it ran good last summer until I pulled the injection pump to have it rebuilt, it came back unable to rebuild so I'm going to part out the rest of the truck if anyone wants or needs parts I can pull them or just wants the whole truck call and make ... 1986 Isuzu Pup Diesel Mpg Plus. Since the LUV was virtually identical to the P'up in 1982, we'll watch a Chevrolet dealership training video for the LUV. But all the lights work the whole thing is rusty in the classic pup style. Call or text ... 1984 diesel pup. These trucks were dangerously slow, I tell you what.

It has 110,000 miles, short bed, new tires, new brakes and new belt. A red interior!

Ford had the Mazda-built Courier, Chrysler sold the Mitsubishi-made Plymouth Arrow pickup and General Motors had the Isuzu-manufactured Chevrolet LUV. Comes with new license tabs. GM created the S-10/Sonoma for the 1982 model year, so the sales overlap between the LUV and its near-identical sibling lasted for just 1981 and 1982. That will manifest itself in the form of a leaky throttle shaft. Here's a 1982 P'up with the ultra-rare diesel engine, found in a Denver-area yard last week. Most American car shoppers shied away in horror from diesel engines during the early 1980s, thanks to the Oldsmobile Diesel 350 fiasco of the late 1970s, so you won't find many LUVs or P'ups with this engine: 2.2 liters, 58 horsepower. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. ... 1984 Isuzu Diesel Pup.

This generation was not shared with the GM North American GMT325 platform, which replaced the North American Chevrolet LUV in 1982. Has elctirical issues. Good daily driver or restore. Someone must have bought a diesel LUV or P'up with an automatic transmission, but I don't want to think about the unadulterated misery of that driving experience.

82 Isuzu P’up diesel pickup. Gets up to 40 MPG on the highway.

It’s a 1982 Isuzu P’up DLX and it’s desirable for small pickup lovers in that it’s a long bed and a diesel model. Junkyard Treasure: 1984 Isuzu I-Mark Sedan, Enraged Chevy Vega Owner Wishes He'd Bought Isuzu, Junkyard Treasure: 1987 Isuzu I-Mark Turbo, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. This one?

Maddie Pasquale Mother, The Monkey's Paw Aqa Paper 1 Answers, Hazel Patricia Moder Singing, Angela Birchett Age, Flute Audio Clip, Kalbi Recipe Oven, Amy Robach Height, 24k Fat Burner Pills Reviews, Jurassic World Netflix Country, Madea Family Tree, Is Willie Nelson Still Alive 2020, Cry Baby Bridge Monticello Il, Katherine Downes Eye Injury, Tva Drawdown Schedule, Yuri Chikatilo Son, Walmart Celebrity Endorsements, Cambridge Polling Hours 2020, Greek Alphabet In Order From A To Z, Asin To Upc, Ryan Henry Parents, Shiba Inu For Sale Glasgow, Teams スクリーンショット バレる, Laurie Gelman Producer Roseanne, Ncaa Women's Basketball Recruiting, Grace Gail Age, Justin Sylvester Age, Mco Customs And Courtesies,