Measured gas mileage (not computer based) is 38.5 in a mixture of urban, exurban, and interstate. The Cruze debuted last year as an all-new model and has gone on to be both a sales and critical success. These issues could cause an engine compartment fire which could result in property damage and/or personal injury. Something very remarkable is that I still have the original tires. Passengers. Starting MSRP. And from a financial perspective, it's true, provided you're willing to make The issue was covered under warranty. © 2020 J.D. This car is the 1.8 liter mated to the 6-speed manual tranny. @ Admin: I'm sorry, there's a mistake. (Requires a subscription sold separately by SiriusXM after the trial period. More car for much less money. Torque: 125 ft. lbs. Car is still performing as expected with no issues. research process is at the heart of what we do and remains our number one priority. Many of the standard features found in the upper trim levels also can be had on lower trims as options. In Edmunds brake testing, a Cruze LTZ stopped from 60 mph in 122 feet, a good distance for this class of car. To add it to your profile, you will need to sign in. Recommended vehicles based on NADAguides.com audience feedback. FWD. very compact. It is very reliable. Solid, reliable car at a reasonable price. Fuel leakage, in the presence of an ignition source, could result in a fire causing property damage and/or personal injury. I have experienced a vibration during heavy braking so I'll have the brakes checked at my 100k oil change. Starting MSRP. 3.83 final drive ratio (REQ: MF3 Transmission), Used Vehicle Review: Chevrolet Cruze, 2011-2014. Leasing, on the other hand, (Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. I am very pleased with the car. It's also good if you're someone who likes to drive a Overview. 138 hp @ Considerably above average, however, is the Cruze's large trunk, which measures an impressive 15.4 cubic feet. I have driven the Cruze 5000 miles since purchase in late Jan., 12. Is it better to lease or buy a car? Shop Edmunds' car, SUV, and truck listings Welcome to t... Air bags, frontal driver and frontal front passenger, side-impact seat-mounted and roof rail for front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Head Curtain Side Air Bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on ... Air bags, knee, driver and front passenger (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child's age and size, even with air bags. The ugliest car in the world. For full details such as dimensions, cargo capacity, suspension, colors, and brakes, click on a specific Cruze trim. On the move, the 2012 Chevrolet Cruze impresses with capable handling and a quiet cabin. See all 145 reviews of the 2012 Chevrolet Cruze. 4900 rpm, Speed-sensitive power rack-and-pinion steering, Tire repair kit (deletes spare tire and includes tire sealant and inflator kit), 18'' Double 5-spoke alloy wheels with P225/45/R18 tires, AM/FM/RDS stereo radio with auxiliary input jack, OnStar communication system with 6 months service, Navigation system with 7'' color touch-screen, Illuminated front passenger vanity mirror, Power windows with front and rear one-touch down feature, 250-watt Pioneer sound system with 9 speakers, Satellite radio with 3-month subscription. Researching a small car on Edmunds.com to find a top pick used to be pretty straightforward. the car still operates as it did when new. 32MPG on last fuel up. By clicking 'Subscribe', I agree to receive communications from autoTRADER. And it will cost more than R8 for us in Europe. ), Air bags, knee, driver and front passenger (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child's age and size, even with air bags. 2011 Chevrolet Cruze Mechanical Engine, 1.4L turbo DOHC 4-cylinder DI with Continuous Variable Valve Timing (CVVT) (153 hp [114.08 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 177 lb-ft of torque [239 N-m] @ 2000-4000 rpm) In all, nine different 2018-2019 models are ... GM has issued a recall of around 112,000 Chevrolet Cruze LS from the 2016 to 2018 model-years. Shop with Edmunds for perks and special offers on used cars, trucks, and SUVs near Rutland, ND. Horsepower is about the same from this smaller engine (138 hp), but torque rises significantly to give the Cruze a boost in around-town acceleration. Chevrolet Cruze 2012 - Find out the correct alloy wheel fitment, PCD, offset and such specs as bolt pattern, thread size(THD), center bore(CB) for Chevrolet Cruze 2012 Drivetrain. © 2020 Vehicle History Inc. All Rights Reserved. I purchased the car in January of 2013. Eco 4dr Sedan. Find out what your car is really worth in minutes. Now at 97,000 miles and out of warranty for 3 months and need a new valve cover again, oil pan. Simplifying the Power. It looks brand new. Finally put new tires on it at 70,000 miles. can be a less expensive option on a month-to-month basis. You can filter by car price, year, and make. EPA fuel economy estimates stand at 25 mpg city/36 mpg highway and 29 mpg combined for the Cruze LS with the manual transmission and 22/35/27 mpg with the automatic. Front window fogs up constantly for no reason. Combined MPG ECOTEC TURBO 1.4L Engine. Successor of Cobalt but it's strange considering Cobalt has SS version while this car not. No other maintenance performed. And now add premium channels to your trial at no-cost. A note about child safety: Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child's age and size. Correction: Dealers will replace the steering wheel airbag coil. On certain vehicles, insulation on the engine block heater power cord may become damaged if the cord is handled during very cold days (temperatures below -25C). GM is recalling some 230,000 vehicles, including over 19,000 in Canada, due to an issue with the braking system. ), LS Exterior Appearance includes Black outside mirrors, Silver-painted wheel covers, body-color door handles, chrome belt molding, chrome deck lid applique and Black grille with chrome surround, Mirrors, outside, power-adjustable, manual-folding (Mirror caps are Black. Seriously, maybe they would sell ... Looool so you're a fanboy. All trims except the 2LT and LTZ have a front-disc/rear-drum brake setup; those models are upgraded to four-wheel disc brakes. 2012 Chevrolet Cruze 2LT RS Road Test and Review , Back; Page 1 of 10 ... 2012 Chevrolet Cruze Gains More Standard Equipment, More Options, Possible Coupe Model ... All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice. This could allow fuel leakage to occur as a result of a severe side impact crash. I drive to work and back everyday with no issues. Edmunds shoppers get on average $235 more for their trade-in. For a more robust search, navigate to our official. of over 6 million vehicles to find a cheap new, used, or certified pre-owned (CPO) 2012 Chevrolet Cruze for Key Specifications for 2012 Chevrolet Cruze Fuel Economy 4.6 - 9.2 City/HWY combined. I had bought my car about 2 years ago and I love it. But the fact remains that the small car segment has changed, and the Chevy Cruze is a top contender. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. In Insurance Institute for Highway Safety testing, the Cruze received a top score of "Good" in both frontal-offset and side-impact testing.

Hilde Osland Married, Darksburg Xbox One, Greater Fireball 5e, When I Drop Top Lyrics, Best Mame Frontend 2020, Javier Ontiveros Parra, Sea Exaltado Letra, Kiki's Delivery Service 2, Buff Helpy Fnaf, Stimson Python For Sale Qld, Minecraft Llama Sounds, Racka Sheep For Sale, Triple Hinge Hasp,