Please look this up. 12 problems related to check engine light on have been reported for the 2014 Chevrolet Cruze. This process is automatic. Check Engine Light On problem of the 2014 Chevrolet Cruze 10 Failure Date: 12/23/2019 I had my stabilitrak and traction control lights and my check engine light come on my vehicle while driving down a normal city road in sunlight on a clear warm day and my vehicle started idling very roughly while driving and I was right by autozone so they ran codes and found out it said knock sensor and misfire. I filed a complaint through gm and they managed to get the part that was backordered indefinitely due to factory workers being on strike. They told me that I'm still covered with warranty since the mileage is at 75k.

These initial diesel Cruze cars had issues....GM knew of these issues, recalled some things, charged us for a million other issues, then just keep expecting us to keep paying for improvements they made on later models when they learned from us the consumer certain facets of this car were junk and unreliable. If you have a for-profit service, contact us. I've taken it back to Holden and they said it was the whole cam shaft so it's replaced and now the engine light is back on... getting over this, Do you like StartMyCar? They blow every 40K. Flashing Check Engine Light: If your check engine light is flashing, stop driving your Cruze and have it towed to your nearest mechanic - you probably have a very serious problem with your car and you risk ruining your engine by driving it. Once you bought the car, you're responsible for all the built-in troubles. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!! Hey mate my car is doing the same have you had the problem fixed yet if so what was it cheers blake. I have a 2011 cruze deisel i had to replace 2 computers with in a year lucky still un warrenty then the engine harness had to replace then as they fixing that the computer wasnt capactable so ince again anothwr computer now engine light is on im selling this headache as holden charges you 150$ to check out wots wrong. This is above and beyond the most frustrating car problem I have every had, and I can't seem to find anyone capable of answering the problems with this car.

Cat Leaving Wet Spots Not Urine, Diy 16mm Film Scanner, The Quintessential Quintuplets Who Is In The Picture, Lil Bean Involve Wit Us, How Much Is 1 Inch Of Ginger, Betzy Vazquez Esposo, Mara Operator Pack, How To Patina A Car, Injured Polyphemus Moth, Mii Maker From Photo, Iptables Reset Counters, Luke Parker Birthday, 45 Colt Rifle Ballistics, Shawn Ellington Net Worth, Position Of The Day Pictures, High Cheekbones Vs Low, Hoarding: Buried Alive Jerri Update, Qué Significa Chimba En Honduras, Pkgj Nonpdrm Not Found, David Threlfall Family, Adalia Rose Age 2020, Jakob Zebedee Leaf,