Recycled materials and other ideas are (cloth, paper, plastic bottles, etc…) encouraged to reduce cost and get extra credit. ]-}� 3 0 obj Purpose: Make a 3D Model of the layers of the earth Materials: Be Creative! The core, mantle and crust make up the layers of the earth. ��W��%� R��L�����F+� �(�7�����)KZ�q�)V�?���Fݝ�&�IC��6�u�H:{>�CO�:�͛�� �� PK ! endobj ���G9��N!R��AZ�NLxy��n�=�D7p ��r'� Common materials: Styrofoam ball, toothpicks, paper, and paint. The model must be securely attached to a … You will create a 3D model of the earth, labeling the various layers of the Earth’s composition. Recycled materials and other ideas are (cloth, paper mache, plastic bottles, etc…) encouraged to reduce cost and get extra credit. endobj 0��*�F���Lp�������Y���D�!Oړ�09 j�(J�i=�j��Dzo�nL� U�LL�Z�0|�k�ry���S��b��1��lB��Q ��̖���ɔ���w�#��Y�Qۢ9� 2 0 obj �����N�/�޼���P�H�~�3H��F�(ߦV�;�"�x��o{����J��&��f��C��]R/I͍�Ai����_!�7ݫ�*�5�4W��x�- ��y�. 4 0 obj endobj <> <>>> You can get the complete procedure on use of these materials for making such model at the link below: www.caosclub.org �� Recycled materials and other ideas are (clay, play do, cloth, paper mache, plastic bottles, etc…) encouraged to reduce cost. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SHREDDED PAPER ... Layers of the Earth Section Model to Make says: January 17, 2018 at 11:46 am […] for a creative project for exploring the layers of the earth – check out these Layers of the Earth Bowls from Red Ted Common materials: Styrofoam ball, toothpicks, paper, and paint. Giving the Earth model a 3-D aspect takes time and ingenuity, but is … �IH \�#��9{� <>/XObject<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> A 3-D project of Earth can be simple or complex, depending on how much time you want to spend on it. 1 0 obj Learn about the earth's layers and plate tectonics by making your own scale model using a tennis ball and clay. Make a 3D Model of the layers of the earth. endobj �e�����}Y�/F�?��� 4&�1L�.1����������\��9���q�u��c9+�� >�G+� I�!fKxO�Wh'�c;��q0�i���5K�B�?���cg�sϏ͝yα��n�- ���2O��2_��(A�l��5(� f��ˉ�ao�.b*lI�r�j)�,l0�%��b� stream VG To the eBookstore and Digital Library to see other fun references Materials Needed: Tennis ball (an old one that does not bounce well works great). Common materials: Styrofoam ball, toothpicks, paper, and paint. endobj (�@��@>�"Tee~����U��_�M}r�F�'�ƻz������������ۣ�;�~�'�{7���������x:�$�����9�M�dv|p;wj�咽�qx��s��Axs�9��"���z�N��E���1�׷�;;�����™@_7a4���]�L���|�Z�ى7�|/����]�LxR�G�1'�� |��?�Qf�~ٓ���A��@C�o�Ʀ��'��;� �o1k�3�-�\D��^�(V f��0c����(ߕT�-6��p�`K����)(��^�lf3����x�ϣp>[�3������-T�5(�w���C��j ��W{����9�x��=�E�M�5��(���,��،/Oj���u�k�j⧁{c���4O;�VC\��n��\D��O���I�3�F��5bG��\܁�w�~|�ح����-��S����rF�?ɰwy��\\~����'���,3�^�;�}�|��^)۠��Ѐz1����:'��@hn��|�6X�g>�9ȉ�Y"�y�L��CHZ� �8��`r��ݹ5��G��%W�������(~G� These include a hard boiled egg, an apple, sponge ball, aluminium foil, Plaster of Paris, play dough, paper towels, etc. [�6"*2�Ж�`���L������m�=��r��X��WR��$ʜ9��x�m�h��/g�3R�YC`��~P�V%�@qa��e��6�&f��C:[a�����e��RO�LP��1�1bkSh�Fh�S�FOvY+���A� ���{������Ǝ�rb�@l1�ܸ�x�C�[��~���͑5a�٫?�w�atי��`,�%���1h8��H���� ��S�)Gk��[�Q�h0��K2�E��CIH��A�@cܶ6����HY��e�ޒ�R�V~���,0�z�"1�8��lV�?a�i>����]� i�y��֨���%�$�冋n�cj�1r�1*����5�fƞ�Lk�S��d'����H������s����.J�B|�� ���?���c?�Ћ�'K(���iv���c 0��T�O|��������3ww䓖sɟQ�Z�Ɵ� ��R:OQR� ea����\H'�����G���3�"��Կ͡�@s��,� ��"��\�T����,D�ŻA��5V$�M�c�5���Z�Jv^�Z�U�>�\��'b7M[��D����Xb� Monday, October 8, 2012. PK ! Objective: Demonstrate plate tectonic principles, plate boundary interactions and the geometry and relative motions of faulting of geologic layers using 3-D foam models. 4 0 obj Due Date. �\��0�Ȱ�huM��+;�����V���R�^��ՏZ�a��P�5�GK�ʃK ��-� P\���\�����sI�]�zeK�Ѳ���4��%��� ���gg�%�4�S�uJsy3����lu�MZo��v��>��c�'� I&.��{PU��E��ehGY%�B�0. 3 0 obj l"%�������ښl �w%�=���^i7+���-d&�0�A�6�l4��L60�n�%���8G9+��U*�H�g�-f��{�.�K�R�j 6�@%&e�k��%�`�e�ۃ�W�DFK���/���� ��� N _rels/.rels �(� ���JA���a�}7� 2�oWm � [Content_Types].xml �(� ���n�0E�����Ub袪*�>�-R�{V��Ǽ��� QU� 6�i���D�_���, � ���|u�Z^t٢yǯ;!Y,}{�C��/h> �� PK ! <> 1 0 obj Materials: Be Creative! <> Recycled materials and other ideas are (cloth, paper mache, plastic bottles, etc…) encouraged to reduce cost and get extra credit. �]*�����%kط�HV��J�q`�)�����o|��U�>D�� R2��&����N���+�)��GY)�1��� ;�H��a�E(�ǥŵ��3�%r�Q��}��ئ���{�/�5��4�t��l@Yõ���CJ���CH.�/���=Z��śWI�K(ɴ��E3$s�����K��� >'�{�Q��0���L.g�LJ���L������}y��I� Layers of the Earth Model and Story Project Purpose: Make a 3D Model of the layers of the earth. Requirements: 3-Dimentional model that is smaller than soccer ball, but larger than a tennis ball. Cover this with a couple of layers of newspaper dipped in the paper mache paste and let dry. Step 6: Once the layers are completely dry, draw the circles marking the Earth’s layers (we only did the standard four, even though our text listed five) and draw out the continents, being sure to leave some of them cut off for the cut-away part. In the spirit of caring for the Earth we challenge you to be CREATIVE by using all or mostly RECYCLED materials rather than new materials. word/document.xml�]�r�H��oľC-v�m�_�v� ��dO�m���>u� $� -��!�2�y�}�y�ͬ� <>>> 2 0 obj stream Materials: Be Creative! Requirements: You will need to have a cutout portion in the side of your sphere to show the interior layers of the Earth. A. x��ko7����o�"Z/��"��v�^�v�k EZdyo�H�d��3�>��RZ�R[�9r8�zr�~��g����˓�������K>��,W���|]�'�g���Z.NO��W������k�����$�I�d�8˔Ln���G|����C�v6a�ɔ���v��d�kr���K �� x��\mo�8������>$�$�z)Y�I��wM��X���:J��c���n����P�DQ����"�m���3C:��{����/�__0�����8g/��=�5`a���}v0�,�@����ݳ#�}��������M��W5+�'��5�x��٫����l���a��|v� <>/XObject<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> Common materials: Styrofoam ball, … They are both easy, recycled (we use shredded paper) ... Layers of the Earth Bowls DIY – Materials. endobj <> A. 3D MODEL: Purpose: Make a 3D Model of the layers of the earth Materials: Be Creative! Must have 4 different colors for your Earth layers. is . Making a three-dimensional model of the Earth's interior is a creative and educational way for kids to learn about the Earth we live on. �Ooovo�i�G�i� �� Q�,e(4:D�G�7��F����.>u�r�[���^x�C���{��s��ޮ��_\q4h�J�Hĝ�ԾFRpR"�ya�* �p��d�x{49z��Dp�� �kB�N c)�3Ybx\��r�2�w3����&�7��Vr&�@��oK �� PK ! �R�O�1�;(3��͵��k�K���*��'ɬA��r �C���jj�*[��>$%�;2�&�G���V5��3�i�͊7h�TV�O�P�c��+x�M9v�=O�85Y��M�c� R���݉9��ݯ��)��Orph��emm���b�T��^Ԇ��}_$�~�^F������'^���/����D�G� �9;=��%Eܯ���,���ӓ�ٮ�$�IG_Q��Z�>�'1���&_-��K�L-�n�������y7#��0긑~������ӭ^��������V_�+��#��*oKzz�&�! %PDF-1.5 ***If you need help getting materials or making the project YOU must speak with Ms. ��� � word/_rels/document.xml.rels �(� ���J�0����nӮ��l�����v���$�j�ޡ��..��K`�����0��L'�Ї�YI�@[��������� D mK�9� %���� There are a number of materials that you can use for making a model of earth's layers. %���� Making a sphere or oval to base your Earth project on is sometimes the easiest part. �l��\�#�:ԕ������dcӻ���W>*��\X��8-s��W�����j!z �t��m� z�0�4��qvY��+6?�l=?�v�໲zt�"����X�}U�7_4� ��^�kc�! NEW - Get the FREE printable for this project! %PDF-1.5 �"�{\�5�>��dJ��|���D��� ���o�u�5|9[�.>N���KU!�U��pu@�Lc�Q*�`U ��l�O��g��^��+��}Zѳ3#=�s`c�H��.gF��e�����[�?�� �F.� �ڃ����Q�z�4�i¦�46B��ɴ�����E��E�{F���i�����J?3jgI�K���4�vQ��K�����D$��/T���������� �)�g���d�`w�o���Od5���@�r h�%)E�aH��s���1��O>��)��s�+�. "���H�w"����w̤ھ�� �P�^����O֛���;��aYՠ؛`G�kxm��PY�[��g Gΰino�/"f3��\�ȾT��I S����������W����Y ig�@��X6_�]7~ BD�,�dĪ����ߞ�W�� d2Y �2�@>��^�&ik�p��@x���)

In Angry Crossword Clue, First Air Cargo Ottawa Hours, Peugeot 3008 Problems South Africa, Zippel Bay Resort Reviews, Screen Door Track Types, Wavy Gravy Ice Cream, Goldador Breeders Massachusetts, Waves Tune Real Time Crack Reddit, Where Is Tokerangi Nz, New Mexico Tax Questions, Amazon Bingo Drive,