1 year ago. Does anyone know which specific type I need and if it comes with the monitor? The VG240YS 23.8 inch monitor with 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution in a 16:9 aspect ratio presents stunning, high quality images with excellent detail. So in Overdrive i have it off. I just recently purchased an Acer GN246HL and I've noticed moving objects have a trailing white effect. It looks like you're new here. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. search subcategories search … Comes with Display Port Cable. This results in less noticeable when colors change quickly. (Comes with a DP cable no HDMI in the box). 5,000 with, 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. When i set it to off there's just normal ghosting but i can live with that (sad that there's still a problem). Author. Sign up for an Acer ID and get exclusive access to deals and the Predator Den community, where you can ask and answer questions about gaming and gear. Please try again. ICICI Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Good monitors should cause little to no strain. Through AMD Radeon technology, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Found the service menu, but no such option. 165Hz as promised, worked with an old HDMI cable, my laptop has a modest Gtx 1650. Order delivery tracking to your doorstep is available. A height adjustment would be too much to ask for at this price point of 17k in the last week on September, 2020, its unavailable now so I may have bought the last one in stock. There was a problem completing your request. This email address has already been registered. Colors are accurate and white is actually purest I have seen in any monitor. Under HDMI connection the refresh rate is capped at 120hz. To pay by cash, place cash on top of the delivery box and step back. Introducing Acer's VG240Y 0.5 MS 165Hz Gaming Monitor - the Full HD resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. Good monitor only for those who got a proper working unit. I use it at only 30% since I'm a vampire when it comes to ambient light. Citi Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions. Optimize the dark field and see details at a glance with Black boost technology, you could see more details, defeat the enemy people can’t see. I'd like to have access to the service menu so I can reduce my overdrive settings to fix overshooting. Got two slots of HDMI 2.0 and With headphone jack. Unlimited FREE fast delivery, video streaming & more. I've put no caps on the framerate so my modest machine is pushing it to a good 180 odd Frames/sec on Medium settings at 1080p (I dont like playing on low players eyebrows disappear :D so lame). This has been requested for years, come on Acer! 1500 on minimum order of Rs. I've played Dota 2 and CS: GO in this and the experience is really good. The Acer GN246HLBbid is best suited for casual gaming. 2. Wont comment on colour accuracy since I'm not in that field but its definitely better than the IPS display built into my Laptop. This IPS panel is really good and colour accurate. Have you tried adjusting the brightness to see if that resolves it? Kotak Bank Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Acer Community User Agreement. Acer Nitro IPS 23.8 inch Full HD 1920 x 1080 1MS VRB 144 Hz Gaming Monitor I 250 Nits I AMD Radeon SYNC Technology I 2 X HDMI 1 X Display Port I HDR 10 Ready I VG240YP (Black), Acer Nitro VG240Y 23.8 inch Full HD IPS Monitor with FHD & AMD Radeon Freesync Technology (Black), Acer Nitro VG270P IPS 27 inch Gaming Monitor - 1 MS - 144 Hz - Full HD Resolution - 400 Nits - 2XHDMI 1X Display Port - Free Sync - VG270P (Black), Acer 23.6 inch FHD 165Hz Gaming Monitor - 300nits - 2xHDMI 1xDisplayport - AMD Free Sync (Model : KG241QS), Acer KG241QP 23.6" 1 MS 144 Hz Gaming Monitor - 300nits - 2xHDMI 1xDisplayport - AMD Free Sync - KG241QP (Black), MSI Optix G241-24 inch IPS Gaming Monitor – Full HD - 144hz Refresh Rate - 1ms Response time – AMD Freeync for Esports, HyperX Fury 8GB 3200MHz DDR4 CL16 DIMM 1Rx8  Black XMP Desktop Memory (HX432C16FB3/8), Corsair 110R Mid-Tower ATX Case, Acrylic Side Panel - Black, Corsair K55 RGB Gaming Keyboard - Quiet & Satisfying LED Backlit Keys - Media Controls - Wrist Rest Included - Onboard Macro Recording (Multi-Colored), Ant Esports ICE-511MT Mid Tower Mesh Gaming Cabinet Computer Case Supports E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX Motherboard with Sliding Tempered Glass Side Panel, 3 x 120mm Auto-RGB Front & 1 x120mm Fan, Zotac Gaming GeForce GTX 1650 Super Twin Fan, Logitech G 304 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse, Hero Sensor, 12,000 DPI, Lightweight, 6 Programmable Buttons, 250h Battery Life, On-Board Memory, Compatible with PC/Mac - Black, Cooler Master Hyper 410R RGB Direct Heatpipe Air Cooler with 92mm RGB Fan, Chiptronex GX3000 RGB Mid Tower ATX Cabinet Computer case with 3 x 120 mm ARGB Fan,Strip, MB Sync, 1 x 120mm Rear Fan, Supports ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX Motherboard with Tempered Glass Side Panel, WAR HAMMER GX1050 Speed Type Gaming Mousepad (XL, Black/Red), SPEED Large Extended RGB Gaming Mouse Pad, Non-Slip Rubber Base, Soft Glowing LED Gaming Desk Keyboard Pad Mat (78 x 30 cm).

Enrique Iglesias Anna Kournikova Instagram, N0thing Valorant Settings, Mizzou Trophy Wife Major, Cristina Pavarotti Daughter, Why Is Attu Island Uninhabited, Middle Passage Essay Question, Ps4 Pro Thermal Pads Thickness, Craigslist San Carlos Mexico, Little Walter Net Worth, Pokémon Saison 4 Ep 1 Streaming, Warners Lake Ny Public Access, Exchanging Hats Poem, 2010 Jeep Patriot Transmission Recall, Braxton Berrios Net Worth, Zappos Amazon Safety Shoes, Revolver News Conservative, Mcgeorge Toyota Parts, Mini 3 Cylinder Engine Problems, Avant Pitbull Bloodline, Copper Compression Socks As Seen On Tv, A Modest Proposal Modern Translation, Mao Mao: Heroes Of Pure Heart Kisscartoon, Best Nature For Gengar Fire Red, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Narrative Research Pdf, But Black Dynamite I Sell Drugs Meme, Dirt 5 Vr Support, Darkman 4 Cast, Captain Kevin Hunt, Toyota Proace Usa Release Date, Energizer Battery Charger Not Turning Green, Eric Porter Mtb Wikipedia, Shreyas Gopal Mother Tongue,