Press J to jump to the feed. The XG270HU is a TN panel while the XF270HU is IPS. 27" Acer XG270HU. Or something, Damn. The trademarks, marques and logos of the manufacturers of devices, software, hardware, etc. My XG270HU monitor only works up to 120hz 1440p.

It has to do with ghosting and motion clarity. I have two gtx 760 cards and I have tried connecting it to both of them SLI on and off. Edit: There are some dumb comments by the web site, as noted in the responses. Information about the number of pixels on the horizontal and vertical side of the screen.

Response time has nothing to do with input lag.

The time in milliseconds that the display needs to visualize the signal input. Display: 27 in, TN, W-LED, 2560 x 1440 pixels Viewing angles (H/V): 170 ° / 160 ° Brightness: 350 cd/m² Static contrast: 1000 : 1, Dynamic contrast: 100000000 : 1 Refresh rate: 40 Hz - 144 Hz NTSC: 72 % Dimensions: 614 x 368 x 37.5 mm Weight: 3.5 kg

Information about the type of coating of the display. The backlight is the source of light of the LCD display panels. Good gaming capability. Here's an article from a year ago, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the buildapcsales community.

LOL. No dead pixels to date. I do. If I didn’t already have this I’d be getting this deal. Sleek design. Acer Community User Agreement. Please send all bugs/suggestions in a private message to me. The cheapest GSyncs are almost double this. Size class of the display as declared by the manufacturer. After checking from reddit and other sites it seems that I am not the only one having this issue. Also, mine came with a DP 1.1 cable that caused problems ( no 144hz, blank screen when it tried to reach high framerate) that was easily remedied by a DP 1.2 cable. Hi all. Set it up and it looks great and everything the only issue is that I am not able to get it to 144Hz at 1440P.

As long as you have a sturdy desk it’s fine. Try out the alert feature! Didnt see it because i was working all day. No Audio From Acer XG270HU Monitor Speakers. For example, by using FRC, a 6-bit display panel is able to show 16.7 millioin colors, which are typical for 8-bit display panels, and not the standard 262200 colors, instead.

Haven't found one yet that wasn't refurbished. Does anyone have this monitor with the VESA mount from amazon? © 2020 Acer Inc. I own this monitor now for like 16 months, recommend it espexially for 250$, i bought it for 360€ (reduced from 500€), Only flaw is the rather cheap pedestal, i use 2 big books to adjust the height, display is lit tho :).

Furthermore, it has integrated speakers and HDMI, DVI and DisplayPort connectors. Though at this price it's ridiculous to pass up lol, could probably CL for exact price you pay or more when you're no longer using it too. Didn't pull the trigger because I have a GTX970.

An IPS panel would be the only relative thing to hold out for aside from UW's. If the manufacturer does not provide such information, the diagonal is calculated from the width and height of the screen.

I have been researching this a bit more, and I hope you are prepared for a mind blowing bit of knowledge.

No Fry near me. did try the monitor driver? Stand is kinda shitty although if your desk is sturdy then so is the monitor. This email address has already been registered. cookie policy | Lucky for us consumers, Acer does not choose side and comes to the rescue. Seems sturdy enough. More of a burnt orange.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Acer XG270HU Red 27" 1ms 144HZ WQHD 2K 2560x1440, AMD FreeSync -, Acer XG270HU Red 27" 1ms 144HZ 2560x1440 AMD FreeSync TN, Acer XG270HU Red 27" 1ms 144HZ WQHD 2K 2560x1440 -, Acer XG270HU Red 27" 1ms 144HZ, 2560x1440, AMD FreeSync -. The Acer XG270HU is a sharp-looking 27-inch gaming monitor that uses AMD's FreeSync technology to deliver smooth gaming performance.Full Review. Information about the maximum vertical viewing angle, within which the image on the screen is of acceptable quality. Information about the brightness of the screen.

Sign up for an Acer ID and get exclusive access to deals and the Predator Den community, where you can ask and answer questions about gaming and gear. pretty sure supposed to disable vsync anyways anytime you use freesync? I had the xg27 it's great! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. It’s a 27″ TN monitor with 1440p resolution and 144Hz refresh rate. Support. Well, we can bring the monitor in and make sure there isn't anything wrong with it, I do not personally think that there is anything wrong with the monitor, but we will make sure that it has the latest firmware update just to make sure. Information about the available connectivity ports, slots and interfaces such as USB, infrared port, SD card slot, audio/video and network interfaces, etc. The problems i had with ROG swift were not related to the one i am having with the XG270HU. Posted by. Permissible voltage tolerance in a 220-volt electric system. The percentage of the approximate area, taken by the active part of the screen, to the total front area. 0. This monitor should be 269.99) Monitor amazon just changed its price to $400 but frys is still $300. So I just got the Acer XG270HU in the mail today. Want to get alerts when certain items are posted?

A nice design (in my personal opinion better than Acers G-Sync model XG270HU), awesome colors, Freesync, 144 Hz, WQHD, and even the IPS glow on my unit is very good, even the lower panel frame construction is not perfect for an IPS panel.Many people complain about overdrive settings while using Freesync, so, … Edit: Linky online! Incredible price, I own one of these and can highly recommend it. 3.1(the parameters here are the default monitor's, only thing you'll mess with is the Refresh Rate), 3.2(If changing Refresh Rate doesn't work under the monitor's default parameters then change the timings to Automatic LCD Reduced). According to what I can tell, only the HDMI (2.0) and DP (1.2) will achieve the 144 Hz refresh rate. The static contrast shows the ratio between the brightest and the darkest color, which the display can reproduce simultaneously, for example, within one and the same frame/scene.

I bought this monitor in the last deal. The speaker is a device, which converts electrical audio signals into acoustic vibrations resulting in corresponding sounds. The pixel pitch shows the distance from the centers of two neighboring pixels. There is no reason to not put VESA mounts on everything. Once the driver is installed it would be best to restart your computer and hopefully you will be able to find the 144Hz option in the display adapter properties.Once the 144Hz option is selected all that has to be done is set the games to full screen mode and possibly disable vsync so multitasking may suffer a bit if you have multiple monitors like me.Its not so bad of a comprimise for 1440P 144Hz with FreeSync. The NTSC (1953) color space is introduced in 1953 by the FCC with the appearance of color television and has a wider gamut than the sRGB.

New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the buildapcsales community. Any suggestion that may help get me to 144Hz at 1440P.100Hz is pretty damn smooth compared to 60Hz but I would still like to fully utilize the monitor. If step 3.2 doesn't work, then two things you need to happen: You need to patch the pixel clock to bypass Windows' Refresh limit (Nvidia and AMD has a Pixel Clock Patcher). Most displays have the ability to be tilted forward and backward as to provide a more comfortable viewing position for the user. Just FYI if you order from Frys, you have to pick it up before the sale ends since youre "reserving it" not paying for it even though they collect your CC info. Approximate height of the display.

Maximum degree of backward tilting of the display. I don't know this is a shot or not but i already pull the triggered. GTX 770 and Acer XG270HU not getting to 144hz @ 1440p. If you want to use it as a TV while laying in bed maybe it's not for you. No VESA mount is a deal breaker. Information of the number of pixels in a unit of length. The vertical frequency/refresh rate shows how many times in a second the image on the screen is refreshed. I will get a black screen with Far Cry 4 and Prey with freesync on and not issues with it off and not change with 6 vs 8 color depth. They provide 18-, 24-, and 30-bit color, respectively. With quick cyclic switching between different color tones, an illusion for a new intermediate color tone is created. Speedy refresh rate. I paired it with a $75 gift card (from trading in an old laptop this summer), and just got a 144hz 1440p monitor for $230 O.o, Heads up, it aint red.

[Monitor] Acer XG270HU Red 27" 144HZ 2560x1440 Freesync - $254.99 ($399.99-$120 (Newegg Black Friday) - $25 (MasterPass) Seconded on all accounts. Reproduction of any part of this website in its entirety or partially or in any form or medium without prior written permission is prohibited. It makes the monitor stick off the wall a little further since it’s not flush with the back of the monitor. What is the higest resolution you can push with the 144 Hz refresh rate and did you enable G-Sync to see if that makes a difference? The stand has impressive ergonomics, so it's easy to place it in an ideal viewing position or turn the screen to share it with someone else. Display: 27 in, TN, W-LED, 2560 x 1440 pixelsViewing angles (H/V): 170 ° / 160 °Brightness: 350 cd/m²Static contrast: 1000 : 1, Dynamic contrast: 100000000 : 1Refresh rate: 40 Hz - 144 HzNTSC: 72 %Dimensions: 614 x 368 x 37.5 mmWeight: 3.5 kg. This is a great monitor. I have a GTX 1060 SSC.... Can I run games on this or should I stick with 1080P 144hz?

Permissible voltage tolerance in a 110-volt electric system. A community for links to products that are on sale at various websites.

I'll be going from 1080/60hz to 1440/144hz so I think it'll be worth it, I thought nvidia announced it would be supporting freesync? It works pretty well. Ha Ha Ha! Yeah I had downloaded the driver through the website but I will try to install it through the device manager. So far I have only tested GTA V and it has been working perfectly. Acer is very slow to respond in these forums. It’s a 27″ TN monitor with 1440p resolution and 144Hz refresh rate.

Anyone have any ideas or maybe a possible fix for this problem? Frame Rate Control (FRC) is a method, which allows the pixels to show more color tones.

If the manufacturer does not provide such information, the height is calculated from the diagonal and the aspect ratio.

I just drove 140 miles to pick up mine only to get fucked by this rule and they wanted me to pay the full 499 price. Depends what you're running. Otherwise its great though.

I'm looking for a decent 1440/144 hz monitor. You can also send me a direct message to set up item alerts. okie, seems like may not have worked or need to unplug/replug monitor or even restart maybe, cause.. should have shown up as acer whatever not generic plug and play if had loaded the drivers right, Okay, I really have no idea what the heck is going on now, set it to DP 1.2 mode plugged in the cable and got 144Hz option.Now to pray that games will not force the monitor off and on.

micumedic @ joelster on Sep 14, 2017 12:24 AM. With the decrease of the display size and the increase of its resolution, the pixel density increases. Amazing monitor, big freesync range, 1440p and 144hz is something I will never be able to go back from. acer XG270HU - DP-connection. AMD FreeSync enabled. The ratio between the horizontal and the vertical side of the display. Questions & Answers.

Aboriginal Art Facts For Kids, Hickory Trees For Sale In Ohio, Raiders Merchandise Cheap, Ffxiv Fish Tracker, 5 Point Likert Scale Questionnaire Sample Doc, Citadel: Forged With Fire Best Spells 2020, Harley Quinn: Birds Of Prey Full Movie, Fallout 76 Best Camp Design, Kristin Kagay Net Worth, Marco Battaglia Salary, Fe Electrical And Computer Pdf, Maytag Top Load Washer F5 Error Code, Nicole Franzel & Victor Arroyo, Ocelot Pet Uk, Die Antwoord Ninja Amputee, Inverse Of Sum Of Positive Definite Matrices, Credit Card Numbers With Money, Elk Vs Stag, Elle King Dad, Dhcp Messages Wireshark, Grizzle Border Terrier Colours, Medusa's Head Freud Pdf, Poodle Mix Puppies For Sale Florida, Pilon Fracture Physical Therapy, Unggoy Name Generator, Zak Brown Net Worth, Rupert Soames Great Grandparents, Asset Id Roblox Shirt, Motorcyclist Killed A406, Maddie Hinch Partner, Cessna 170 Range, Dreka Gates From, Tuna Wrap Subway, Glmulti Too Many Predictors, Blue Kamal Lyrics, Raja The Great Telugu Movie Full Movie, Dbd Dlc Bundle, Beachy Head Jumper, How Many Kids Do Keke Wyatt Have, Bloodhound Puppies For Sale Uk, Original Gotcha Gun, Mud Jack Near Me, Loud Roblox Id Codes 2020, Are There Any Living Descendants Of Elizabeth Woodville, What Does Florence Mean In Hebrew, Jimmy Butler Wingspan, Who Ran Against Obama 2012, Fortnite Random Og Account, Whakaaria Mai Prince Tui Teka, 1993 Seadoo Spx Specs, Microsoft Car Lease Policy, Florida Blue Centipede, Minecraft Ultimate Teams, Dominant And Recessive Traits Chart, Comanche Tribe Symbols, Articles Of Confederation Document Pdf, San Vicente Reservoir Fees, Kane Brown Parents Nationality, Nestopia Vs Quicknes, Gary Mcnamara Wife, Barque En Bois En 7 Lettres, Marigold Sims 4, Anon Slang Meaning, Kodak Black Calling My Spirit Models, Carolina Main Height, Michael Evans Net Worth, Lincoln In Dalivision Ebay, Mann Fakiraa Movie Watch Online, Nettle Leaf In Telugu, Mediacom Modem Swap, Stremio Français Addons, How To Draw A Towel, Judy Shepard Net Worth, Engelhard Silver (serial Number Lookup),