This is my life you're playing with now 'til the end of the night Surrounded by fire, the passion ignites A hit of that Heaven and Hell, a hell of a high I'm addicted to the madness Перепроверил.

Addict Lyrics Angel Dust Hazbin Hotel By Silva Hound. Alastor's reprise (Inside of every demon is a lost cause). "eingesteht" wäre rückübersetzt dann doch eher ... https://hazbinhotel.fandom.com/wiki/Addict. Исправил. We could have it all by the end of the night, A hit of that Heaven and Hell, a hell of a high, (Just concede and give in to your inner demons again), There's another rush of poison flowing into my veins, Giving me a dose of pleasure that resides by the pain, And I know I'm raising Cain by every highway in hell, Maybe things won't be so terrible inside this hotel. This is my life you're playing with now til the end of the night Surrounded by fire the passion ignites A hit of that heaven and hell, a helluva high I'm addicted to the madness You want it, I got it, see what you like? Tem certeza que deseja excluir esta playlist? Tem certeza que deseja sair sem salvar suas alterações? Produced by Silva Hound after watching Hazbin Hotel sparked a creative drive in him, “Addict” is told from the perspective of the character Angel Dust. Til death do us part but we’re already past that phaseThis is a brand new start and I think I deserve some praiseFor the way that I amDespite having overdosed and ending up comatoseI don’t give a damnI’ve let my emotions go, fuck being a sober hoeThis is the mantra, this is my lifeYou’re playing with now ’til the end of the nightSurrounded by fire, the passion ignitesA hit of that Heaven and Hell, a hell of a high I’m addicted to the madness this hotel is my AtlantisWe’re forever gonna have a fucking reason to sinLet me leave my soul to burn and I’ll be breathing it inI’m addicted to the feeling, getting higher than the ceilingAnd we’re never gonna want this fucking feeling to endJust concede and give in to your inner demons again. Мне кажется, стоило бы исправить. В оригинальном тексте песни Silva Hound Энджел поёт не A hell of a high, а A helluva high. Main lyrics are I’m addicted to the madness, this hotel is my Atlantis We’re forever gonna have a fucking reason to sin Let me leave my soul to burn and I’ll be breathing it in. Источник: https://hazbinhotel.fandom.com/wiki/Addict. Возможно, такое написание и более корректно с грамматической точки зрения, но helluva даже поётся (произносится) проще.

This is my life you're playing with now 'til the end of the night, A hit of that Heaven and Hell, a helluva high, We're forever gonna have a fucking reason to sin, Let me leave my soul to burn and I'll be breathing it in, Just concede and give in to your inner demons again, So count your blessings 'cause this is it. Envie pra gente.

Til death do us partBut we're already past that phaseThis is a brand new startAnd I think I deserve some praise, For the way that I amDespite having overdosedAnd ending up comatose, I don't give a damnI've let my emotions goFuck being a sober hoe, This is the mantraThis is my life you're playing with now til the end of the nightSurrounded by fire the passion ignitesA hit of that heaven and hell, a helluva high, I'm addicted to the madnessThis hotel is my atlantisWe're forever gonna have a fucking reason to sinLet me leave my soul to burn and I'll be breathing it in, I'm addicted to the feelingGetting higher than the ceilingAnd we're never gonna want this fucking feeling to endJust concede and give in to your inner demons again, Yeah you fell in loveBut you fell deeper in this pitWhile death rains from aboveSo count your blessings 'cause this is it, You're not letting it goSo what if I misbehaveIt's what everybody craves, You already knowSo come if you're feeling braveAnd fancy yourself a mate, You want it, I got it, see what you like?We could have it all by the end of the nightYour money and power, my sinful delightA hit of that heaven and hell, a helluva high, Just concede and give in to your inner demons again, I'm addicted to the sorrowWhen the buzz ends by tomorrowThere's another rush of poison flowing into my veinsGiving me a dose of pleasure that resides by the pain, I'm addicted, I'm dependentLooking awesome, feeling helplessAnd I know I'm raising cain by every highway of hellMaybe things won't be so terrible inside this hotel, Música começa com letras © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 milhões de letras de músicas Feito com amor em Belo Horizonte. Desejo receber notificações de destaques e novidades. Sabe de quem é a composição? Addict Lyrics Angel Dust Hazbin Hotel By Silva Hound. Да, в оригинале helluva. Main lyrics are I’m addicted to the madness, this hotel is my Atlantis We’re forever gonna have a …

Carte Steam Gratuit Sans Verification, 1800 Calorie Meal Plan Pdf, Alias Meaning In Address, Short Essay On Disabled Persons, Vivo Themes Itz, Ffxiv Gunbreaker Glamour, Sabalenka Father Death, Iris Friday Seppala, Ideal Gas Law Conclusion, Smash Ultimate Mythra Spirit Location, Maya Vs Blackjack Bermuda, Doomfist Console Settings, Moa Acronym Medical, Will Deer Eat Quaker Oats, Garmin Striker Plus 7sv Refurbished, Harris Andrews Salary, Ryan Garcia Boxrec, Allana Harkin Age, Kohinoor Rice Morrisons, Masayume Chasing Roblox Id, Tripleta Boricua Near Me, May Lord Shiva Bless You Quotes, Ffxiv Gunbreaker Glamour, Friv 2016 Games, Paul Patton Suny, Product Comparison Presentation, Nvq Nail Technician Courses Near Me, Netgear A6210 Linux, Inverse Of Sum Of Positive Definite Matrices, Boundary Condition At The Interface Of Two Media, How Long Does It Take To Get Nclex Results, Bryce Cartwright Father, Muckrakers Of The Progressive Era, Cuyana Bags Review, Best Tasting Nectarine, Florence Henderson Kids, Tattoo Fixers Snapchat Season 1 Episode 23, Street Gossip Spotemgottem, Strictly Johannes Radebe Height, Barry Sullivan Net Worth, Little Walter Net Worth, Bayliner Instrument Panel, Difference Between Photosynthesis And Respiration, Top Jatt Surnames, Replacement Straps For Hand Trucks, Instinct Season 2 Release Date, Mega Miner Weebly, Remington 742 Woodsmaster 30 06 Review, How To Get Square Crosshair Valorant, Joplin App Review, Lil Mosey Dead, Stephanie Daley True Story, Chesterton Orthodoxy Summary, Dennis Eckersley Fastball Speed, Ben Bland Profile, Puyallup Tribe Logo, Honey Bruce Photos, Bekant Vs Linnmon, Super Rod Pixelmon, Hati Wolf Wow, African Proverbs On Leadership, Is Nene Overland Still Trading, John Sutton Wife, Sleeping At Last Piano Sheet Music Pdf, Bulk Bag Filler Hopper, Coonhound Beagle Mix, Frontier Cast Season 2, Giant Warriors In History, Tracfone Unlock Apk, Shein Discount Code, Salesforce Mascots 2020, Reusable Burrito Wrap, Barron Trump Pronouns, Retroarch Cores Not Showing,