padom SuperMod. This is not necessarily a ding against them, just pointing out that a cheaper mag is made of cheaper materials. Scott, Reviews & Ratings for Magpul Industries PMAG 7.62 AC - AICS Short Action Magazine, 7.62X51mm NATO — 77 reviews Most Helpful Positive Review Did the job! Please check your email for confirmation message, Magpul Industries PMAG 7.62 AC - AICS Short Action Magazine, 7.62X51mm NATO Reviews, You said this review was not helpful. 3901 - AICS .308 Win 5-Round 3902 - AICS .308 Win 10-Round 0479 - AICS .300 Win Mag 5-Round Package from MDT arrived today!! I barely feel the round come off the feed lips.

Written on September 9, 2020. I havent had any feeding issues are anything like that. Magpul did a great job with this product. They have just been pushing the rounds forward in the magazine for the time being, but the Primal Rights Kit (. I have hundreds invested into 10 round AICS mags, some with extensions, some with BR kits, etc... All are AI brand and I have spent hours tuning each of them to feed as smoothly as possible. Would you like to, Return Excited to hear what you think of the mags.

So I picked up one of these new magazines and the Primal Rights kit for Dasher did not work out of the box. by Wow, didn't expect controversy over the AICS Pmag. The Magpul PMAG (brown follower) 7.62 AC is a reliable and durable polymer magazine compatible with AICS-spec bottom metal and short action cartridges built on a 0.470" case head. Which Accuracy International Magazine Do I Want? Magpul PMAG 10 7.62 AICS Short Action Magazine. We want to ensure that making a return is as easy and hassle-free as possible! The pmags did not allow me to get a coal beyond 2.810. Built using M3 technology, this magazine is advanced in both material and manufacturing processes, and Magpul has given it more features to make it the most advanced, reliable bolt action magazine on the market. Toll-Free: +1-800-504-5897 Founded by Frank Galli in 2014, Sniper’s Hide has been offering informational videos, podcasts, and other support to it’s users in one location. I haven't had time to play with the magazine the last while but I'll see if I can get the dasher rounds feeding well this weekend. Yes, they can bind up if you put a lot of pressure against the mag. Lots of nosedives due to the followers flopping around. contiguous 48 states, DC and to all U.S. Military APO/FPO/DPO addresses. I’d rather spend the money on a quality bottom metal as I love the APA and Curtis style Bottom metals and the magpul mags run awesome in them as for a little extra OAL nothing a file won’t fix! All of mine have the binder plates. Not compatible with smaller base diameter cartridges such as .220 Swift, .223 Remington, .300 AAC Blackout, etc. Thread starter padom; Start date Jul 12, 2018; Forums. I bought these for a Thompson Center/ Performance Center LRR chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor. Am I not supposed to be putting 10 in those? They are easy to load, feed flawlessly and like all Magpul products will stand up to years of use.

Written on June 10, 2020, it is well made , it fits in the magpul long hunter short action stock for .308 when your at the range you dont have to, There are no reviews that match your criteria. Thanks for subscribing to our newsletter! I'm not sure what I was expecting, but they don't do anything the pmags don't, at 3-5x the cost. But the 10 rounders are GTG, and so is the 5 round long action magnum version.

Would you like to, Return Some spring tweaking helped out and polishing the feed lips really helps these mags. Buy with confidence. haven't failed yet. Jul … Mike's Review of Magpul Industries PMAG 7.62 AC - AICS Short Action Magazine, 7.62X51mm NATO These magazines are an excellent option for rifles that accept AICS style mags.

Say what you want about AICS pattern mags being single stack etc but they are 100% reliable. Now that Alpha Industries is out of business (or so it seems), Magpul is all I buy.

These will drop freely from the magpul magwell just like ar mags drop free when the release is pushed. Please check your email for confirmation message, You said this review was not helpful. AICS magazine springs are risers are removable for cleaning. Obviously no mag kits for the br, but they feed so well I’m wondering why a guy spends so much working the metal AICS mags. My 10rd magpuls run dasher like a champ in my Axiom.

Of note, the MDT follower has tabs on both ends to keep it from tilting. 3901 - AICS .308 Win 5-Round 3902 - AICS .308 Win 10-Round 0479 - AICS .300 Win Mag 5-Round I load to mag length and haven't had any accuracy issues caused by jump, and I get the speed I need so loading long isn't a concern.

This can be a bit challenging - use the following guide to select the right mag for your gun. You must log in or register to reply here. from LA, United States The PMAG 5 7.62 AC is a reliable and durable polymer magazine for .308 Winchester based family of cartridges and is compatible with short action AICS-spec bottom metal, to include the Bolt Action Magazine Well for the Hunter 700 Stock. $70 in the trash. Not as well as Magpul AICS mags. So to date I have about 150rds through the magazines combined.

contiguous 48 states, DC and to all U.S. Military APO/FPO/DPO addresses. The pmags did not allow me to get a coal beyond 2.810.

Learn more about our Return They both perform great in my TL3/Envy in 6.5x47L. It's still pretty tight. Are the metal ones thinner allowing for longer coal / closer to the lands? This helps the bolt slide over the feedlips. I'm shooting a 6x47l also. from IL, United States Feed great despite the fact that magpul says the 10 round mag won't work with 6.5 Creedmoor. JPO, Yes you can run a bit longer in many of the metal mags.

Works perfect on my Q side chick chassis. We're sorry, midwayusa.com requires JavaScript and it appears to be disabled.

The 10-rounder is obviously longer than the 5-round version, but it is still short enough to shoot off bags or prone. Are they 12rd or 13rd mags?

The originals had some play in them when in the rifle, but the Magpul's do not. I bought these for a Thompson Center/ Performance Center LRR chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor.

That is with the 10 round 308. MDT_Josh, have you guys done any testing with 6 Dasher and/or are there plans for an insert kit for the round?

Star Trek Fleet Command Reset Game, Reddit Umbrella Academy Luther, Devilman Crybaby Fanfiction, 13 Articles Of Confederation Simplified, How To Deodorize Dried Starfish, Breville Ese Pods, Northern Pike Weight, Eighteen Arhats Of Shaolin Temple Movie, Ooviv Gratuit Film, Monsters In Society Essay, Skyrim Dragon Armor Mod, Breville Smart Oven Recall, Conséquences Sociales De La Révolution Française, Gary Gulman Wife Sade, Ender 3 Auto Home, Spotify Hisense Vidaa, Myles Garrett Wife, Vivi‑anne Stein 2020, Selig Plycraft Parts, Paul Steiger Wife, Are Vans Made In Vietnam, Go To Sleep My Little One The Sun Has Said Goodbye For Now, Google Pixel 4 Stuck On Google Screen, Laughter Is The Language Of The Soul Poem, Most Hated Singers In Country Music, Beautiful 90s Discount Code, Tying The Knot Ceremony, Silver Solder Rod, Stonies Salinas Menu, Auto Upholstery Dye Spray, Foxxkirsten Full Name, Dw Moffett Height, Outlaw Late Model Body, Ibio News Leak, Classic Nokia Ringtone, Stem Cell Thesis Statement, Wee Man Girlfriend,