I would do music videos and I started my own clothing line with my own models and photographers. In the past (in my 20’s) I was a car show model for ten years. I was attracted to the ambition he possessed and that I recognized in him. Below is a list of Alexander Bentley’s charges: The convicted felon stars on the current season of Love After Lockup — his storyline centers around dating Glorietta, 33, who is a nurse’s assistant and mother of one. Your email address will not be published.

It’s clear that Alexander Bentley still had some chemistry with his ex, Juliana, on Love After Lockup.
I currently have a very diplomatic open line of communication.

She said that at this moment, when he gets out, she’s not sure that they will get back together.

Khloe Kardashian Says Her Abs Tell The Story In Couple’s Halloween Costume with Tristan Thompson, ‘LPBW’ Matt Roloff Is Ready For Pumpkin Season To Be Over. He was simply pulled over for expired registration.

We caught up with Glorietta to get her take on the show and the scoop on her relationship.
And, that she’s not a “home wrecker”. Recently, Glorietta Bentley appeared on the Domenick Nati show and she spilled the beans on quite a lot! I was also pleasantly surprised by the things Julianna had said regarding the situation. I wasn’t really sure how to take it because time had gone by since that particular day occurred. That was an incentive to continue talking to him because I liked that positive energy that I saw in the beginning.

They held hands during much of their coffee date. As reported, Alexander Bentley, 28, was arrested November 4 for possession of a gun and illegal drugs. Q: Why did you ultimately agree with Alexander regarding letting your possible future children to practice the Islamic faith? Youtuber James Charles Appears On the Cover of Vogue Magazine! Even though the most recent season of Love After Lockup has finished airing, the drama in Glorietta, 33, and her boyfriend Alexander Bentley’s lives never seems to end.

What’s In Store for Chelsea Houska After Leaving ‘Teen Mom’?

He also has a PC 1275 hold on his bail — which means that whoever posts Alexander’s bail will have to prove to the judge that the source of the funds was not criminal in nature.

“To be completely honest, I like to think of myself as a resilient woman.

He’s working very hard to graduate and he’s a third year ROTC cadet. When officers searched his car, officials said he was found with a gun, ammunition, methamphetamine and heroin. I think Julianna’s intentions were to show up there and show Alexander that she’s clean, she’s out of rehab, and this is what I look like. This will likely be a major source of drama. EXCLUSIVE: Candiace Dillard Cried After Bravo Refused to Ban Monique Samuels From Cast Events. It turns out that he had a gun, ammunition, methamphetamine and heroin all on him. The other issue is that he could end up being in jail for a long time. I’m not gonna go into that because I can’t. Who Alexander winds up with next will definitely be something worth keeping an eye on.

By day, he’s a college student and in his free-time he loves to watch his favorite reality TV shows. “I guess they just took it to another level and assumed that she would want to join.” If you want to see more of her, you can follow her on Instagram and Facebook.

“I personally would prefer not to date someone that has a criminal record.

Copyright © 2020 by Tv Shows Ace. Q: I know you have a son, why did you decide for him to not be on the show & what does he think of you being on TV?

And now, he’s looking to put himself back on the market. She said she isn’t a “runner-up” to anyone.

She talked about 90 Day Fiance and Love After Lockup. Watch Lacey meet Shane!

The future is unpredictable since we break up and make up, however I do not want him in my life as of today especially since he embarrassed me on national television…”. Jackson is an Entertainment Blogger for All About The Tea, focusing on exclusive interviews.

It was quite shocking and unexpected! Exclusive Love After Lockup clip! We tv ‘Love After Lockup’ spoilers finds that we have started to love the show.

Love After Lockup star Alexander Bentley is behind bars again!. Nati brought up getting death threats and then Glorietta told him her mom told her that someone tried to recruit her to join the KKK. ‘Love After Lockup’ Convicts John Slater and Shane Have a Face-To-Face Showdown!

Love After Lockup star Alexander Bentley has been arrested once again and this time he was charged with nine felonies. According to Sacramento County Jail records, The convicted felon stars on the current season of, The pair dated 8-months from behind bars, and never spent time with each other without a glass partition between them.

“My storyline was not fake whatsoever. Love After Lockup airs Fridays nights at 8:00 pm ET, on WeTv.

He went on to say she is a terrible person that only thinks about herself.

When officers searched his car, officials said he was found with a gun, ammunition, methamphetamine and heroin. By day, he’s a college student and in his free-time he loves to watch his favorite reality TV shows. But, his new bail amount is set at $120,000.

was release from prison, her secretly reunited with his ex-girlfriend, Julianna, behind, According to the police report, an officer pulled over.

The fans would love to hear Glorietta’s thoughts on his arrest. We talk on occasions. It looks like he could end up being behind bars awhile again. Subscribe Here! But, it seems they didn’t end up getting their happy ending after all.

When Alex was released, Glorietta was right there to pick him up and to start their happily ever after.

Daily Soap Dish - TV & Entertainment News.

There were a lot of problems with Glorietta – especially when it came to her mother. And, many LAL watchers noticed there’s definitely still a spark between them. I didn’t do it to get famous, I did photo shoots, videos, all that crap. And, Alexander meeting with his ex is something that Glorietta doesn’t know yet. Required fields are marked *. “I met Alexander while he was incarcerated. After several conversations I gave him my house number, he started writing letters, I started to go visit him, and it really escalated from there!”. Alex was arrested for felon in possession of a firearm and ammunition, concealed firearm in a vehicle and numerous drug-related charges. View the profiles of people named Alex Bentley.

Two days ago Alexander Bentley was arrested for several things.

Alexander would wait by the phone when my family member was calling me (I’d like to call it eavesdropping) and it really just escalated from there. No, we are not in a relationship currently… at all. All About The Tea​ is ​the premier website for ​reality television ​and entertainment news. We have some pieces from this candid conversation. So, in favor I offered to let my guard down and trust him and I agreed for our future children to practice the Islamic faith.”, ‘Love After Lockup’ Star Tracie Wagaman Arrested For Felony Drug Possession After Admitting To Smoking Crack! ‘Love After Lockup’: Lacey’s Ex-Con Lover John Slater Arrested For DWI After Exposing Lacey Has Herpes!

She said that they were talking before the arrest and their relationship went on even after the show was finished. I’m not dating anyone that’s on tv.” Nati then moved onto ask her if she would date someone with a criminal record again. Read Also: ‘Love After Lockup’ Alexander Bentley Arrested For 9 Felonies — Gun Possession, Meth & Heroin! All images are used with permission or licensed.