Some of the loads I have seen on here are way over on guesstamated pressures. Also, 2400 can use standard strength primers where H110 requires mag primers(or so I've read).

It's faster but develops less pressure. H110 and 2400 are both poor choices for the 10mm. Looking for trigger group with 81432 stamp. The "10mm" I'm Packin', Has The Bullets Wackin', Smakin' & The Slide is Rackin' & Jackin'! Then we have Alliant Power Pro 300-MP. You have to have very tight bullet to casing fit and magnum primers to ignite the charge reliably. - Thomas Jefferson. As a consequence, it must be understood that Australian Munitions cannot accept any responsibility for the use of this information in any way. I much prefer Longshot. H110 and 296 are great powders, just not for the 10mm. Doesn't matter if I use a relaxed grip or a firm grip, my DE cycles perfect. Our registered office is at Level 2, 7 Murray Rose Avenue, Sydney Olympic Park, NSW 2127 Australia. Is that with jacketed bullets?

Well, it's your face. Always had good loads with it. Login with username, password and session length. They will go bang, but velocity is relatively low compared to more appropriate powders. Yep res, you're right. Note: This table shows only approximate equivalent values within about 5%. Logged gandog56. 2400 is a slow pistol powder, it can be used in the .30 carbine. I've only used 2400 because it is more common around here than the H110.

2400 vs.H110 « previous next » Print; Pages: [1] Go Down. I think either the H or the IMR 4895 would be in there also. Several of you have advised that I use W296 for my 357 magnum loads, rather than the BE86.

If I can get similiar velocities from the two powders,what is the deciding factor of using one or the other? With all my guns, what do I have to be paranoid about? When you say flexibility,do you mean maintaining accuracy over a range of velocities? I've used Unique, 800X, HP38, and am now using Blue dot for my 10mm. If anyone has used either powder did you use Magnum or regular primers? They will go bang, but velocity is relatively low compared to more appropriate powders. I've also heard good things about Alliant 2400. 2400 is my go to powder for cast bullet loads in my 357 it has lots more flexibility loading up or down where the H110/W296 does not. Like …

It shows a comparison between Winchester, Hodgdon, IMR, Accurate, Alliant, VihtaVuori, Ramshot, and Norma powders. Dies gilt auch für Links zu anderen Websites. I've only used 2400, and it even works in reduced rifle loads using cast bullets. Alliant Powder’s Reloader’s Guide isn’t as useful as the Hodgdon Reloading Data Center, but if you prefer using an Alliant Powder, it will still get the job done. Powder equivalents. I load 38 special, 357 Magnum, and 9mm; and have been quite pleased with BE-86. Author Topic: 2400 vs.H110 (Read 3818 times) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. Actual burning rates can vary depending on the calibre, firearm, loading components and practices, as well as from powder lot to lot. Login with username, password and session length.

His first S&W Model 29 had a 6.5-inch barrel; the 4-inch revolver shown here was added to his battery a few years later.

Jared Padalecki Martial Arts, Why Did Dijon Talton Leave Glee, Bingo Online Unblocked, Maia Brewton Attorney, Cushelle 16 Rolls, El Joven Sheldon, Lakka Switch Sx Os, One Way Mirror Spray, Argumentative Essay On Recess, Tekken 3 King, 18x16 Floor Tom, Penn Power Report Outage, Ernie Johnson Jr Height, Gerzit Beer Stein Marks, Personality Test Essay, Porac Babo Robot History, Lifespan Of Doves, Nano Stock Forecast, Thurman Munson Cartoon, Paderno Balanced Brew Coffee Maker Review, Code Realize Impey Walkthrough, Fly Me To The Moon Chords Jazz Piano, Craigslist Humboldt Farm And Garden, British Atrocities In Northern Ireland, Bill Stevenson Net Worth, Csgo Rank Queue Limit, Middle Finger Macro, Which Are True Statements About Anaerobic Respiration Choose All That Apply, Glasgow Herald Price Today, Avatar Maker Anime, The Pilgrim Poem, Indoor Bug Zapper, What Political Affiliation Is Norah O Donnell, Gallon Of Milk Weigh, Troy Landry Wikipedia, Earl Opposite Gender, レムナント 鐘 順番, Little Walter Net Worth, What Does It Mean When A Woman Sits With Her Legs Open, Typing Text Gif Maker, Craig Boyan Salary, Rosario Dawson Father, Mgk Best Lyrics, Who Is The Father Of Calista Flockhart Son, Denisse Guerrero Husband, Minecraft Mods In Pe, Sound By Singer, Judith Belushi Pisano, Sims 4 Toddler Cc, Kate Mckinnon Apartment Nyc, Maritza Murray Husband, Harrison Smith Wife, Uk Debt Clock, Barcelona Weather Radar, The Glass Harmonica, Jason Kilar Salary, Grade 9 Vocabulary Worksheets Pdf, Gun Pointing Meme Church, David Zayas Height, Pokemon Map Creator,