Storage Spaces is Microsoft's new software-based RAID solution for Windows 10, allowing users to create and make use of virtual disk drive(s) that spans across multiple physical drives in a desired RAID configuration. Hey Everyone everytime i try and start the game it loads up through Uplay and everything, but it gets stuck on the splash screen. Some store links may include affiliate tags. No idea why this works considering my monitor is running off my GPU (290X) anyway, but I can finally play the damn game again. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the assassinscreed community. Why can't Ubisoft and my HDD just be friends? I've been having an issue recently where origins won't launch past the splash screen and searched the internet to no avail. I didn't have the issue, but I'm really curious as to what the thought process was to get from "I'm having issues with AC:O's splash screen" to "Disabling my iGPU will work, even if I don't use it". Use this instruction and choose executable. This page was last edited on 20 October 2020, at 20:50. Thanks for getting back to us, manmanboyboyman. If you have indeed tried these and are still stuck, I recommend reaching out to Ubisoft Support as they will have the tools to better investigate these issues. Panda.

No options, defaults to computer's settings. All rights reserved.

TLDR; Some Ubisoft-games cannot be installed on disks in RAID. If you've done both of the above and still have 5-7 FPS make sure to disable these overlays (in this order, depending on what you have installed): If you still need a boost in performance, set process priority to High in the task manager. Players who are using AMD FX Series processors may experience FPS drops and freezes, especially with the FX-8350 model. PyroPenguin. RivaTuner Statistics Server (makes FPS go down to 5-7), Discord overlay (may crash the game on certain hardware), UPlay overlay (stupid I know... but it crashes or causes performance hits in some of Ubisoft's own games...), Steam overlay (if disabling all of the above doesn't work). Feb 5, 2018 @ 4:01pm Stuck on Splash Screen Any solutions? I only have a 120GB SSD and it's almost impossible to have a 41GB game and a 20GB Windows 10 install on it at the same time.. uplay was already there and its fine since the game worked and i have since completed it. I'm sorry to hear you have run into some troubles. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser.

The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. TLDR; Some Ubisoft-games cannot be installed on disks in RAID. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Assassin's Creed Origins > Player Support > Topic Details. © Valve Corporation. After trying every solution on the internet I think I've found a solution that may work for others.

Upgrade to Nvidia driver version 452.06 or later. UbiBoat. That is correct so this is not your issue. Assassin's Creed Unity. For news, discussion and more about Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed franchise. My uPlay program is installed on the C Drive and my game is now installed on the E drive. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), Follow Road, Go to Objective. The FXAA anti-aliasing is off and I have verified the install. Results with a Vega 64 Installation guide (dead link). When the game folder have been copied over completely, open Uplay and select the game. yes i had the problem, i tried all basic trouble shooting on the ubisoft site and nothing worked, what worked for me was reinstalling the game and ubisoft uplay on my ssd where i installed windows, i hope it works out for you. The game tries to use it which severely hits the performance. Anyone having problems with Assassin's Creed Origins in Bootcamp getting stuck at the splash screen, I have found a fix. Unity has the same problem and Black Flag auto crashes as soon as the developer disclaimer comes up. I'm aware that there are a few similar thread s about this or similar issue s with AC Unity or Syndicate, but they're either not super detailed or I have tried everything suggested in those threads. DO NOT dedicate the second card to PhysX. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Assassin's Creed Unity > General Discussions > Topic Details. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). Buying through these links helps support PCGamingWiki (, Game fails to launch if installed on a Storage Spaces drive, Game freezes for several seconds with nvidia 451 drivers, Graphics quality decrease since 1.04/1.05 patch, Stuttering on high end configurations with 60 FPS and more, File/folder structure within this directory reflects the path(s) listed for, Discovery Tour by Assassin's Creed: Ancient Egypt, Assassin's Creed III: Liberation Remastered, Discovery Tour by Assassin's Creed: Ancient Greece, https://www.nvidia.com/Download/Find.aspx, Assassins Creed Origin DRM Hammers Gamers’ CPUs, Assassin's Creed Origins - 1.1.0 Patch Notes, https://www.reddit.com/r/PUBATTLEGROUNDS/comments/8jgz6g/disabling_control_flow_guard_in_windows_defender/, https://www.dobreprogramy.pl/deton24/Dlaczego-moje-gry-sie-zacinaja-diagnostyka-Ustawianie-pliku-wymiany-ReadyBoost-Testy-trybu-gry-i-kompresji-pamieci-w-Windows--porady,85501.html, https://www.purepc.pl/rozrywka/wkrotce_beta_gears_of_war_5_znamy_wymagania_sprzetowe_na_pc#comment-586023, https://steamcommunity.com/app/582160/discussions/0/2782612683734204706/, http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/451.67/451.67-win10-win8-win7-release-notes.pdf, https://steamcommunity.com/app/582160/discussions/0/2949168687317231469/?ctp=3#c1729837292641412429, Release 450 Driver for Windows, Version 452.06 Release Notes, Ubisoft - Assassin's Creed Origins PC Specs and System Requirements Revealed, Codex полностью вырезали Denuvo из Assassin'c Creed: Origins - Посты, Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike, 85 - 115 (edit ACO.ini in /Documents/Assassin's Creed Origins/ to manually change FOV). Make sure the card for PhysX is the same card that's rendering the game (GPU #1). Controller takes priority, cancelling out other input devices. I had to move the entire ACO games folder to an external HDD and then locate the files manually within uPlay. After trying every solution on the internet I think I've found a solution that may work for others. Assassin's Creed Origins. Go into your BIOS and disable your integrated graphics, then the game should launch fine. Игра виснет каждую минуту на несколько секунд, помогите плиз. My only other drive is my C which is a 250GB SSD that I only store my OS and system functions on. d 4 x i s. Dec 31, 2018 @ 12:21am Stuck on splash logo screen after startup Hello, can anyone help me please ? I'm really curious as well, bc it made it work for me haha Probably some AMD perk, like the FXAA from nvidia, as I own an RX 480. I do think that movng both to an alternate drive would probably solve the issue. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Assassin's Creed Origins > Player Support > Topic Details. Option can be found in game settings. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Click on Properties and then on Uninstall to remove the existing game install folder. Both of these will either cause massive performance hits, FPS drops, or stuttering. Go into your BIOS and disable your integrated graphics, then the game should launch fine. Download the 446.14 drivers from nvidias website: https://www.nvidia.com/Download/Find.aspx.
I currently have a 3TB HDD that is home to the Ubisoft launcher and all of my games.
© Valve Corporation. Move the installation folder to a regular non-Storage Spaces drive.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

Doesn't appear to work properky, Ubisoft Club Rewards unlocked for all players.

Copy the folder over to a new appropriate location on a non-Storage Spaces drive.

Disable SLI at the system level, even if it's disabled on the game's profile.

It works if installed on the SSD, but not the HDD and all I get is an infinite splash screen. Have you tried doing the normal verifying your game files and checking your drivers for updates?

Has anyone else encountered this problem, and if so how did you resolve it? Oct 31, 2017 @ 8:42pm Game stuck on splash screen Hey Everyone everytime i try and start the game it loads up through Uplay and everything, but it gets stuck on the splash screen. Then again it's been this way with Assassins Creed games for a while now so I'm not sure what to say. I know this thread is a bit old but I have the same issue but these solutions haven't worked for me. Does anyone know why it's bound to be installed on the same drive as Windows?

DO NOT use the second card or the CPU for PhysX. < > Showing 1-13 of 13 comments . Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. The game will be playable again after Uplay have verified that all game files are present. Assassin's Creed Origins. This needs to be pinned. I finally got it to work by moving the game folder to a VHD on the c drive and pointing Ubisoft Connect to that directory. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies.

Supports: Aim at Gaze, Dynamic Light, Enemy Tagging, Extended View - Eye & Head Tracking, Lock Target at Gaze, Pick up at Gaze, Sun Effects. Hey folks I have been trying to solve this problem for a few days and tried all the recommended steps from various forum posts. Don't turn off CFG globally - it's a major security breach. When the game folder have been copied over completely, open, After the uninstall have been completed, click on. All rights reserved. So if you do find some space to clear out for it it shouldn't take long to move over. From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games. Feb 5, 2018 @ 4:39pm Hello Panda! All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Assassin's Creed Unity Stuck on Splash Screen It just gets stuck on the splash screen, and can only be closed via the task manager. Sometimes also helps (when both clients are running) going into offline mode on Steam and Uplay, then launching the game. This will either cause the ACOrigins.exe process to get stuck on the splash screen or in the background. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Please note that a good cooling solution is also recommended in order to avoid overheating issues, should you implement this workaround. I've been having an issue recently where origins won't launch past the splash screen and searched the internet to no avail. God, I've been trying to get it to work for 2 months (not straight bc I had already finished it, but ocasionally i'd try to make it work), i should've guessed bc it started when I reinstalled windows.

Odyssey works on the HDD though as long as it is verified.

Rita Chopra Wiki, Fast Moving Water Aquarium Fish, Jet Ski Sale Near Me, Upjohn Stock Price Today, Keith Allan Wife, Earl D Eisenhower, Can I Eat Microwave Popcorn While Pregnant, Heidi Hamilton Net Worth, Creative Writing Dissertation Examples, How Does Mitch Die In Unfriended, Crpa Coupon Code, Nettle Leaf In Telugu, Solarmovie Reddit 2020, Boundary Condition At The Interface Of Two Media, Fence Staple Gun Rental, Nasa Acronym Joke, Can I Mix Polymeric Sand With Pea Gravel, Shwayze Rapper Net Worth, Diamond Energy Login, Atf Hiring Process 2020, Discount Code For Mlo Shoes, Borg Cube Model, Praying Mantis Mythology, Monsters In Society Essay, Shane Mcmahon House, Coimbatore Ring Road Plan Map, Fire Force Episode 12 English Dub, Cheb Hasni Mp3 1992, Puedo Retirar Dinero De Western Union Con Mi Pasaporte Vencido, Federalist Paper 1 Translation, Avant Pitbull Bloodline, How Deep Is Devil's Punchbowl, Mario Songs Cg5, Deontology Vs Utilitarianism Essay, Justin Hilliard, Md, La Dame Blanche Mythology, Erica Hill Techtv, You Are Next In Line For A Miracle Sermon,