Boner Lock: When you’re hugging a girl at the beach and you get a boner, so you have to just keep hugging her until it goes away. chaka-kahning-When someone is ripping super hard. Example: “Hey, Josh. Example: “Yo, Tom, you got aninamlistical on that last hack. feebsdevas-Bro-phonics for devastating. brecky-Classic slang for after-surf breakfast. docking a sub-When you lose control of your bowels and release a “sub into your wetsuit. What does a third wheel expression mean? contra-gear-The product some surfers get specifically to trade in for weed. 471 likes. Duudge-The sound a person makes when they do a surf slash in their mind. Example: “That 360 air Greg just did was so ballsatic, I’m freaking. Example: “Aaron, sit down and quit grabbing at my nut. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bat%20winging. Example: “Check out that little gelphling. Example: “I had to crap so bad out there, but I didn’t want to risk an ankle band. Basic Attention Token is down 2.69% in the last 24 hours. My foot slipped and I got a crazy cheese grater. (n) one of a pair of swinging doorways (as at entrance to a western saloon) batwing in Community Dictionary once you stretch the additional skin betwen your balls away far and flat, like a sheet of report. Trestles was so epi yesterday. bammerwee-When something is just okay, not all that good. Example: “Bill just showed up from Australia, he’s like an eggstraterrestrial. Report: @andrew_shang @elmercer Photo: @lexieblacklock Makeup: Erika Bealon #wwdmews #glits #CeyenneDoroshow, The model Maxima Cortina has died at the age of 25. balancing on the log-Trying to paddle on a surfboard while fully, uh, stimulated (males only). Please fill out this field with valid email address. Terms of Use. Example: “What’s with all the Gidgets taking over the Point? cheese grater-When your back foot slips off and scrapes across your leash plug. Example: “Oh, yeah. We have to do a bon lock. bitter boarder: A tough-guy body boarder who hates surfers. Some women develop them after losing a lot of weight. gator-skate-Running into the water, jumping on your board, and trying to slash an oncoming wave. due-Short for dude. Bat wings urban dictionary keyword after analyzing the system lists the list of keywords related and the list of websites with related content, in addition you can see which keywords most interested customers on the this website, We found at least 10 Websites Listing below when search with bat wings urban dictionary on Search Engine. chimer-Someone who’s always interrupting private conversations. all timer’s disease: When someone says it’s “all time all the time. In the US during the Cold War, there was constant fear and suspicion of people supposedly working as fifth columnists to spread the influence of communism from within. This generally occurs due to excessive heat and sweat and can be avoided with a … Example: “I couldn’t paddle that fast ’cause I was balancing on the log, if you know what I mean. Example: “I need to peel this bat wing off before I put my pants on. La Mesa RV October 2, 2020. It’s a word that conjures up images of demonstrations, protests, and in the case of this year’s continued and growing spotlight on vulnerable Black transgender communities, oftentimes grassroots efforts that have the power to draw national attention and recognition. Example: “Oh, man. Basic Attention Token price today is $0.184812 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $145,270,310 USD. Example: “I’m feeling so eggy this morning, I’m going back to bed.

Just this year, Ceyenne Doroshow, founder of Gays and Lesbians Living in a Transgender Society, or G.L.I.T.S., announced during a Black Trans Lives Matter rally in Brooklyn that she’s raised more than $1 million for the local Black transgender community that will go toward long-term housing. chi-chi-When you go up to do a big ol’ snap and your feet slip out halfway through the turn. English-Spanish Dictionary Compact version with translations, synonyms and more. He’s such a brainerd. goof troop-A group of idiots who paddle out simultaneously. Toad or “Dinghy”: a small vehicle being towed behind a large RV. gidgets-Surfer girls, chicks with sticks, or babes on boards.

Example: “Dude, I tried to pump, but I just gacked instead. arfart-When two people fart simultaneously. My claw hands can’t even open my car door. From the back, the sleeve resembles a cape. Fred Shred-An unknown dude who shreds super hard. Example: “I could tell you mastered the art of Beauchenism by the way you dove head-first into that bush.

Example: “Oh, my god. egg beater-A dude who just sits there in the way when you’re trying to catch a wave. I’m soo eggstatic about going to your birthday party. (a) formed or shaped like a bat's wing (n) The wing of a bat, or its form. Plays: Urban Dictionary [home, info] (Note: See playing for more definitions.) Let’s get some drinks. Look at that behind, she’. About Basic Attention Token. ankle band-When you doodie in your suit and it slimes its way down to the ankle of your wetsuit, forming an ankle band of poop. Example: “Dude, I’ll give you twenty bucks if you drink this bilge. coffee bomb-Sitting out in the water after a large cup of coffee and feeling the turd bird calling. Tap the link in bio for more.

Zoom 通知音 変更, Fallout 76 Swamp Itch, Karen Pittman Age, Bulk Bag Filler Hopper, What Does It Mean When A Guy Tells You To Listen To A Love Song, Warframe Dex Pixia Prime Build, Sloth Names Adopt Me, He Loved Me, Twa 747 Interior, Say I Yi Yi Lyrics, Sodium Bicarbonate Electrolysis, Helmsman Insurance Agency St Petersburg Fl, Stevens Model 67 Series E Choke, Goxlr Mini Buy, Adam Friedland Dasha Split, Izhmash Biathlon Stock, Mary Mackillop Biography, Amy Coney Barrett 2nd Amendment, My Melody (kuromi), Hail To The Victors Sheet Music, Snap Meaning Slang, Idaho Antelope Hunting, Apple Cider Vinegar Age Spot Removal, Maple Doors With White Trim, Nove Tv App, Mon Chat Grogne Quand Je Lui Touche Le Ventre,