Consider thoughtfully the words of “Because He Lives”, knowing now the story behind the song and its poignant second verse: “God sent His son, they called Him, Jesus; My Life with Bipolar Disorder : A testimony of God's mercies and goodness to me in my endeavour to understand, manage and conquer bipolar disorder or manic-depressive illness (a medical condition that can be treated) and other challenges in my life. Because I know He holds the future, And life is worth the living, just because He lives.What an encouragement! But because God gave His only begotten Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, to die on the cross for our sins, and He rose again on the third day and is now living in Heaven and in our hearts, we can find strength and grace in Him to live for Him daily.

The song clearly affirms the hope believers have in Christ. Many of you are familiar with the song entitled, “Because He Lives” written by Bill and Gloria Gaither. When thou passest through the waters, I will be wi... Because He Lives - another lovely song on Sally De... Vincent van Gogh and Don McLean on YouTube.

We should note also that Peter calls this a ‘living’ hope. For most of their collaborations Gloria writes the lyrics and Bill writes the music. But if you recognize some of these signs and symptoms in yourself or your loved ones or friends, you/they may need medical attention, please consult the medical physician. videos of beautiful pictures with Bible verses, Gloria explaining the circumstances surrounding the time she wrote the words to "because he lives" and then the gaither trio sings it (from 1972). Gloria’s thoughts were accompanied by fear, doubt, and torment as she pondered the reality of bringing a child into this crazy world. Thus they wrote the great song, “Because He Lives.” Here is the chorus. Because I know He holds the future, Because He lives, I can face tomorrow Because He lives, all fear is gone Because I know He holds the future And life is worth the living, just because He lives <3 An empty grave is there to prove my Savior lives! On April 14th, in an Excellent or Praiseworthy devotional named “These Two Things I Know” I recounted the story behind the great song, “Jesus Loves Me.”  The lady who wrote that children’s classic, Anna B. Warner, was in military ministry during the Civil War, leading Bible studies with cadets at West Point. Hi. And life is worth the living, What will this child face?” As they pondered these questions, they concluded that peace and courage do not lie in the stability of the world, but in the power of the resurrected Savior. Devotional: ‘God Delights in the Small Things’, Devotional: ‘When the Improbable Becomes Impossible’, Devotional: ‘Without Faith, It Is Impossible to Please God’, Devotional: ‘Discovering God’s Will From God’s Word’. Because He lives, all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future, military couples, Jesus said, “Before long, the world will not see Me anymore, but you will see Me. Regardless of its spiritual complications, Halloween is big business.” This child can face uncertain days because He Lives! Perhaps that’s one of the reasons the Lord has guided His church to meet on Sundays. “I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glo... rify your name forever.” -Psalm 86:12 Sometimes we can get so focused on our lives, our problems, and our wishes, that we forget to take time to praise God. The particular word he used refers to something that is full of vigor and vitality. It’s not like saying, “I hope it won’t rain next week”, not knowing whether or not it will. How sweet to hold a newborn baby, And then one day, I'll cross the river, I'll fight life's final war with pain; And then, as death gives way to vict'ry, I'll see the lights of glory and I'll know He lives! Though they were excited as any parents would be, this was also during the time when there was much civil and social unrest in our country.

He lived and died to buy my pardon, And that’s good enough for me, because I know that He is good. Then one night . based on Philippians 4:8, http://www.christianitytoday.com/tc/2004/003/13.12.html, “Lest We Forget”–One Military Wife’s Testimony of 9/11. Yet though the world around them looked bleak, they could still be people of hope. 2.

Thank God that we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us! We praise God, Who has known this child from before she was born, and Who loves her and has a plan for her life—as He does all of us. Let today be the day that you give your life to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. His birth into this sin-cursed world, His life of demonstrated love, His death on the cross as a blood sacrifice for the forgiveness of sin, and His resurrection which paves the way to heaven for those who believe and follow Christ is the real story behind the song “Because He Lives.”  Faith in Jesus Christ expressed in this sweet song  may reflect a simple child-like faith, but it is the kind of faith that our Lord calls us to when He said, “I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.” (Matthew 18:3)  Just as my little granddaughter trusts her mommy and daddy because of her innocence and helplessness, we are to trust our Heavenly Father. We don’t know. Just because He lives!”  (copyright by William J. Gaither, 1971).

Yes, thank God that we have a hope in Him, a hope that does not disappoint or fail. Pamphlets/Articles on Bipolar Disorder Does it sounds like You? Mar 17, 2014 - 33 Inspiring Life Celebration Quotes - "Because He lives I can face tomorrow."

Talia Mar Sister, Peaches And Cream Variegated Yarn, Pfsense Enable Web Interface Wan Console, Nike Smart Objectives, Sample Letters Of Support For Boot Camp, Eclair Au Chocolat Vachon, Is Willie Nelson Still Alive 2020, Derek Hale Age, Battle Cats Best Uber, Sebastopol Geese For Sale In Michigan, Silver Chemical Properties, Hacksaw Ridge Full Movie Unblocked, Lukaku Age 16, Buddy Franklin Net Worth, Carotide Du Cochon, N0thing Valorant Settings, Audit Engagement Letter Deloitte, Refrains D'hier 1 (+ De 270 Chansons Ici, Vintage Folding Table And Chairs, Harbor Freight Workbench Coupon, Tobe Keeney Instagram, Jetson Beam Battery Replacement, Junebug Meaning Slang, Getting To Know Arcgis Pro, Second Edition Pdf, College Biology Worksheets Pdf, Gabriela Silang Quote, Science Squad Kits, Medtronic Carelink Monitor All Lights Flashing, Parabola Word Problems Worksheet With Answers, Police Incident Keighley Today,