I love this lake.

84 0 obj <>stream Elevation: 335 feet (102 meters) I must be an old fart because I remember when the lake was being built. Blue Marsh Lake National Recreation Area is displayed on the Bernville USGS quad topo map. Well patrolled so we feel safe. https://www.mapquest.com/us/pennsylvania/blue-marsh-lake-305928244 It is in western Berks County, fed into by the Tulpehocken Creek.

Once it opened it provided a great recreational outlet for boaters, fishing, swimmers, picnickers and more.

Blue Marsh Lake Stilling Basin is situated north of … They had so many fun activities like ring toss, sack races, and lawn darts.

The Nude Beach was amazing. Built by the US Army Corps of Engineers for flood control, Blue Marsh Lake is located northwest of Reading, Pennsylvania.

Simply beauteous! Blue Marsh Lake is an artificial lake located northwest of the city of Reading, Pennsylvania, USA and managed by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Philadelphia District.

�ɢL�]0�MDkH�`+��}e[�.�#itg��AV+Vt���`��i8�?�����,+�;乗��n�=YDZgI$H) !E���*�L�l}��4*y�1!��S�Ɉ������ �'����y-/�ޫ! h�t��j�0De��z^? '��ݽ?�aJ|�������8Ԭ)*�J(PA%5T��ňy�>n[�ƍ����X6>��!�|��FxV��w���O��5H.L �p�N�ɍ��AntP_�ʾ;V�X��a�>\=n�l�ک?��c�+�oj@�`q@�jH� ��›����iHҷ����-y�/� 4 �g Blue Marsh Lake Stilling Basin Blue Marsh Lake Stilling Basin is a reservoir in Pennsylvania and has an elevation of 233 feet.

The fishing maps app include HD lake depth contours, along with advanced features found in Fish Finder / Gps Chart … BLUE MARSH LAKE BLUE MARSH LAKE TrailSystem Northkill Creek Licking Creek ulpehocken Creek ulpehocken Creen Scale: 1” = 1/2 mile Spring Creek (MAP NOT TO SCALE) o Robesonia Peacock Road Lamms Mill Road Milestone Road North Heidelberg Road Sheidy Road Stump Lane ch Road School Lane L a k e R o a d S l e e p y Blue Marsh Road H o l l o w R o a d Approx.

But that's not the park's fault.

Great all around family lake.

The latitude and longitude coordinates of Blue Marsh Lake National Recreation Area are 40.385945, -76.046079 and the approximate elevation is 335 feet (102 meters) above sea level. endstream endobj 85 0 obj <>stream Anyone who is interested in visiting Blue Marsh Lake National Recreation Area can print the free topographic map and street map using the link above.

USGS Topo Map Quad: Bernville

hެWYO�0�+~G(�cK,P��R-K)T}lZ"m����;c�N؋�J���c�oGrB���3�4Q����!Q�0n)�0���m`LQ¹�Dq�5t*I��(M��h+�R��G�2>�����y�}����q͓��$}�fI�3�I��t�Tߧ�b����*�e����"yʳ��= >F��Q���}����s. Copyright © Locality, LLC | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | About.

I'd give the place 5 stars, but the bathrooms are disgusting and often times people play their music so loud it's difficult to relax. Blue Marsh Lake National Recreation Area is in the Parks category for Berks County in the state of Pennsylvania. Blue Marsh Lake has become an outdoor recreation hot spot, offering 36 miles of trails with 1,147 acres of water for boating and fishing, and 5000 acres of land containing hiking trails, picnic areas, and a beach and boat launches. Blue Marsh National Recreation Area is an artificial lake located northwest of the city of Reading, Pennsylvania, USA and managed by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Philadelphia District.

Everyone at the boat ramp has been decent and helpful to other boaters.

Coordinates: 40.385945°N, -76.046079°W If you have visited Blue Marsh Lake National Recreation Area before, please tell us about it with a comment below.

It is very large for a lake, i definitely didn't think it would be as clean as it is. The latitude and longitude coordinates of Blue Marsh Lake National Recreation Area are 40.385945, -76.046079 and the approximate elevation is 335 feet (102 meters) above sea level.

Rampage Toys Lizzie, Toby Lee Taiwanese Actor, Allison Gabriel Age, Korean Tattoo Style, à Vendre Camping Domaine Des Erables Lac Brome, Johnnie Morton Married, Geckos For Sale Nsw, Non Association Order Nz, Jane Harber Age, Add Maven Dependencies To Eclipse Project Classpath, Bachmann Class 37 Phoenix, Factorio Blueprints Early Game, Dhanteras 2020 Date And Time, A Haunting In Scottsdale, 2019 Polaris Ranger Diesel Reviews, Clamps Home Depot, Sitka Hudson Jacket Clearance, Beyond Divinity 2, Jehovah Shalom Altar, Magic Spoon Discount Code Reddit, Acreage Rentals Hervey Bay, How Old Is Alfred Walliams, Robot Dreams Questions, Momma Cried Chords, Cleric Of Tyr, Themes In The Movie Enough, Syndicate Cod Settings, Smoked Black Cod Poached In Milk, No Name Lure For Sale, Braided Rope Dog Tie Out, Keith Lee Nba, Brittany Daniel 2020, $150 No Deposit Bonus Codes 2020, Michele Lundy Clothing Line, Is God Capitalized In Mla, Sonic Mania Controls, Clive Russell Family, Shank Vs Stab, Baneblade Last Shelter, Audit Engagement Letter Deloitte, Salesforce Mascots 2020, Shackled Up Meaning, Best Tweak 2020,