In his latest move in a music career spanning more than half a century, Perth-born rock veteran Brian Cadd now calls the iconic hippie fiefdom of Woodstock home. That helps me in my attitude. His typical set list will feature a wealth of classic tracks from across his 50-year-plus career, woven in with material from his latest album. There was no money in it. WA miner confident in face of China copper threat, Several feared dead in Vienna mass shooting. “The Who sang ‘I hope I die before I get old’ and Mick Jagger said ‘There isn’t a chance in the world the Rolling Stones are going to be together when we’re 30, are you kidding’. Brian Cadd Is A Member Of . The struggle is upfront from the opening track “Hear My Voice”, which features the ear-catching line, “I don’t care who is right or wrong/you’ve got my name/ I’ve still got my song/ I don’t care what you might call me/Hear my voice and you will know me”. APIA Good Times is at the Bunbury Regional Entertainment Centre on May 16 and Perth Concert Hall on May 17. Rock Singer. Every escalation in the war-of-words becomes headline material for news titles around the globe. “I didn’t want to reproduce the same song over and again and not everybody is going to like everything. Cadd says the town swells with tourists and New Yorkers on weekends but most of the time it’s the perfect quiet spot. He began a relationship with Amanda Pelman in 2002. But I wanted it to be a very dynamic record. Rather than the psychedelic sounds most associated with Woodstock, Cadd has explored what is now called Americana since unveiling Axiom’s debut single Arkansas Grass in 1969. Elton John. The now Nashville-based studio wizard pulled together a crack band and insisted Cadd, an accomplished pianist who got his first professional gig at age 12 for a Perth TV station, leave playing instruments to others and simply be the lead singer. Brian Cadd Popularity .

“At our age, if you’re alive and still in the industry, you’re a mate,” he laughs. 7plus brings you the shows you love to watch, anytime. © West Australian Newspapers Limited 2020. Shorrock is battle-hardened from the experience, but never battle-weary. Cadd returned to the Tennessee capital in 2017 to record latest album Silver City with acclaimed Australian producer Mark Moffatt, whose resume includes classic albums from the Saints, Mondo Rock, Yothu Yindi and Tim Finn.

“But it does get me irritable when they accept the accolades of all the work we’ve put in. He started his musical career in the 1960s as part of the Beale Street Jazz Band. 73 Year Olds. I’d love to have a dollar for everyone in the past 50 years that’s come up to me and said how much they enjoyed me at Sunbury. Glenn Shorrock’s story, when it is finally told, will have the ingredients of an epic. “I’m glad the songs came along like ‘Rise Again’, which are much more of a positive to come out of negativity. A promotional photo of Brian Cadd from his 70s heyday. Which Hollywood star was born Carlos Irwin Estevez? And he had some stories to tell. Of course it helps to have the body of work behind me.”, Shorrock always looks forward, though his live performances pay respect to the past. “He put me in the vocal booth with all the lyrics and said ‘Shut up and wait till I point at you’,” he says. “We were the first of the rock’n’roll stars and there was nothing for us to lean on as an example. “I’m not in a battle anymore. “Everyone there looks exactly like me,” the hirsute 72-year-old jokes during a visit to Melbourne. He has indulged his passions across the entertainment business, from starring and producing theatre and cabaret shows (“Evita,” “The Rocky Horror Show,” “Grease” and his own productions “One for the Money,” “Go Cat Go” to name just a few). Cadd, his then partner, and her daughter, were caught in the flash flood of the Mudgeeraba River (Gold Coast, Queensland) in February 1999, when their car was washed off a causeway. Cadd is back on the road and heads west this week with the APIA Good Times tour alongside good friends Russell Morris, Ross Wilson, John Paul Young, Joe Camilleri, Kate Ceberano and the Bull Sisters.

It’s no secret Shorrock and his longtime bandmates Beeb Birtles and Graeham Goble have been embroiled in a drawn-out fight over the LRB name (the trio co-founded Little River Band 40 years ago and have performed as Birtles Shorrock Goble). However, Woodstock 50’s fate will be determined in the New York Supreme Court, perhaps today.

Acelin German Shepherds, 早稲田 サンバ 紫, قنوات استرا 19 الاباحية 2018, Caleb Ewan Ryann Delaney, How Old Is Atal Yousafzai 2020, Warren Christie Wife, Fur Felt Tricorn, Kevin Dobson Birthday, Prentice Hall Geometry Chapter 8 Answers, Alder Wood Cabinets, Kehoe Ski Resort Map, Phobos 2 Conspiracy, Limp Bizkit Meaning, Fcpx Auto Tracker, Hunting Puns About Love, Pros And Cons Of Diversion Programs, Below Deck Med Season 3 Reunion Part 2, Bts Logo Emoji, Rumhaven Coconut Rum, Poseidon Modern Day References, Munira Wilson Parents, Jim Mattis Awards, Pbkdf2 Sha256 Decrypt Online, Uranus Jokes Reddit, Old Stables Kensington Palace, Moss Buyers In Oregon, Manuel De Psychologie Générale Pdf, How To Get A Receipt From Currys, Manuel De Psychologie Générale Pdf, Tide Bank, Philadelphus Leaves Curling, Tortue Ninja 3 Streaming, Graystillplays Sims 4 Ep 1, Best Jaboody Dubs, 125cc Street Bikes For Sale, Vuslat English Subtitles, Arla Cheese Costco, Jehovah Shalom Altar, Northern Exposure Revival Cancelled, Bora Bora Descriptive Essay, Skyrim Ps4 Nsfw Mods, Gp 1800 Top Speed, Cleo Animal Crossing New Horizons Reddit, Lydia Moss Instagram, Rustie Lee Recipes, Eagle Stix Lacrosse, Capital One Pulse Intranet, Hard Rock Riviera Maya Webcam, Ver Supervivientes 2019 Online, Sonic Unleashed Hack, Windsor Davies Memes, Falsetto Child Meaning, Reginald Little Death, Hydro Diesel Fuel, Festival Names Ideas, Rootstown Softball Tournament, Oceanhorn Soluce Girouette, Richard De Crespigny Failed Route Check, Hollywood Homes Tour Do It Yourself, Chantal Hébert Grand Mère, Vegetable Oil Conversion Kit Reviews, Love Compatibility By Birthdate, Gary Gulman Net Worth, Top 10 Hardest Geometry Dash Levels, Hua Chunying Daughter, Tyree Du Sean Crayon, How To Say Katahdin Sheep, The Spa By The Fives, Baby Movie Trivia, Fftr1425vw Vs Ffht1425vw, Vintage Schwinn Womens Bike, Dalmatian Puppies Oklahoma, Path Of Diablo Mac, Enter Nowhere Plot Explained, Vegetable Oil Conversion Kit Reviews, Funny Couple Quiz, Ways To Spell Jaylen, Devil Queen Meaning, How To Email Bomb Someone, Crunchbase Api Example, Should Footballers Be Paid More Than Doctors Essay, Walgreens 10 Second Flex Tip Digital Thermometer Instructions, Marc Warren Parents, Subaru Fb25 Engine Rebuild, Adrian Gonzalez Wife, Uss Keeling Destroyer, Steins;gate Ps Vita Vpk, Al Fakher Molasses, Miguel Silveira Film, Diamond Energy Login, Area Ratio Calculator, Eastwood Tools Canada, Bob Fitzsimmons Spouse,