Black Dynamite is a gold mine of jokes. Now, they find her … Embed. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics. 23K 1,027 2. If you want free college I don’t understand why you want to raise taxes for it. Definitely recommend! Anyone have any words of wisdom? Our moderators have been alerted and will attend to the matter as soon as possible. But it's time for Bullhorn to get up in that ass! Man, them honkeys gonna be runnin' for cover! The govt. Now that the man has our backs to the wall, I ain’t gonna let em hurt the kids. Black Dynamite - But Black Dynamite I sell drugs to the community! ommunity! Now that’s your bag, baby. Keep america great! Harassing content is usually removed within less than 48 hours. See more ideas about Black dynamite, Dynamite, Black. Haha! It may be bigger than you and it may be bigger than me, but it’s not bigger than you AND me; can you dig it? Cancel Unsubscribe. Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrifications is only outmatched by your zest for Kung Fu treachery! I know I was the best CIA agent the CIA ever had, but I thought I told you honkies from the CIA that Black Dynamite was out of the game! Everyone stop what you're doing and go watch Black Dynamite. Shit was gold, I'm just kinda young but I didnt know black dynamite was a movie before the animated series. (throws eyeballs at Fiendish Dr. Wu) You told him to keep an eye out for me. Shh, mama, you gonna wake up the rest of the bitches. What makes it even better , he wrote that movie. [])). The U.S. government literally fucks it's self over and over in the ass with a flag pole. PA 'But Black Dynamite, I sell Pas tó the! Man I mean these cats looked mean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omplete the form below to notify iFunny of a claim relating to your intellectual property rights and content or some technical inconvenience with the service. 23K 1,027 2. Tiny, get pimpin’ Jake out of my trunk, tell him, “the rest of my money by Wednesday or I’ll make him stick himself.”. Million dollar ladies. How the fuck did i not know this. Feeling poetic today? bruhman. I like it how our own government sells drugs then arrests us for it, Gotta do something with all the confiscated drugs. Go get Chicago Wind before he disappears. +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!! Watch k1ll the messenger great movie talks about the CIA responsible for drugs in America, THIS HERE ONLY A PLACE FOR WHORES AND ORPHANS, War on drugs lead to the growth of the cartels fuckin disappointment of an economy. Honey Bee: Black Dynamite, you ain't got to worry about Gloria.She gonna be safe in here. You know he came around here about a week ago, with some cats that I had never seen before. I'll take care of this gorilla eatin' goon here! You diabolical dick shrinkin' motherfuckers! Top comment is based, Trump 2020. https://en.wikiquote.org/w/index.php?title=Black_Dynamite&oldid=2853640, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. imma go watch it rn (I'm 19), Current IRA: laughing at all the dead drug dealers, The CIA isnt part of the government apparently. RedStarEclipse 25 ... ya_boi_killer_meme_star 26 feb 2020. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. When your so-called Revolution starts, you call me and I'll be right down in front showing you how it's done. The Man killed his brother, pumped heroin into local orphanages, and flooded the ghetto with adulterated malt liquor. He's Black Dynamite. And orphans don’t have parents. Mama, you can bet yo sweet ass and half a titty whoever ordered the hit on you has already got the pigs in they back pocket. "Oh black dynamite that was the best seventh-some I ever had" ... " shut up mama your gonna wake up the other bitches". Hey guys random question, what happened to the shuffle button? You can go or you can come, can you dig it? (after killing a donut costume-wearing assassin) Donuts don’t wear alligator shoes. sell. I’m blacker than the ace of spades and more militant than you and your whole damned army put together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y using iFunny you agree to our Privacy policy. This page was last edited on 11 September 2020, at 16:38. Describe the issue in detail. Do you see where I'm coming from you jive motherfucker! I state that I have a good faith belief that use of the work(s) in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. The worst thing about these dealers getting children addicted to this new smack, is that these children are ORPHANS…. I know that was you and I ain't even gotta look! Selling drugs is nothing compared to everything else they do. He's outta sight. I’d like to take the credit but dig mama, there’s no “I” in “revolut” …in “team.”. Meaner than two fat motherfuckers wrestling over pork chops and greens, can you dig it? But until then, you need to SHUT THE FUCK UP when grown folks is talkin! Didnt the cia kidnap and give people lsd as part of a "mind control experiment" also one of their victims conveniently became the unibomber shortly after the experiments. I threw that shit before I walked in the room! Black Dynamite is the story of 1970s African-American action legend Black Dynamite. Black Dynamite: Euphoria, shut the fuck up! Black Dynamite is easily the goofiest movie Michael Jai White has ever been in. And it was all thanks to Ronald Reagan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allowed cartels to use government planes to bring in a surplus of drugs to pump into black communities in the 70s and 80s. Let everybody know and suckers be warned that this is the outcome when you mess with Bullhorn! Three inches to the left and they would have missed my black ass. allowed cartels to use government planes to bring in a surplus of drugs to pump into black communities in the 70s and 80s. maxxfisher. I only watched the animated show, never saw the movie. Ten thousand dollar cars. Download the family Jewels it all the shit the cia did back in the day . [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. Black Dynamite - But I sell drugs in the community Dynamite! I give my permission to pass my contact information to the alleged infringing party. (after Bullhorn is killed) Fiendish Dr. Wu, you done fucked up now!! He's a powder keg of black fury that's about to explode! Black Dynamite - But Black Dynamite I sell drugs to the community! Share URL. This movie is so underrated. etc.. And that's why the 2 don't get together well, Wait it was a movie. It will probably get you put on a list but .... fuck it it’s a good read. He's super bad. Finally 18. By clicking on "Submit" below, you are certifying the following statements: The delivery on that line is fucking perfect, For anyone that hasn’t watched black dynamite, I recommend you go watch it, legendary movie. iFunny plug-in will teach your phone to smile, For a list of the categories of personal information that we collect from you and how we use that information, please review iFunny’s privacy policy. Subscribe Subscribed Unsubscribe 64. The govt. Has anyone else actually seen the movie because I can only find memes that are clips from the trailer?

Mossberg 500 Foregrip, Sonic Mania Controls, Ring Toss Game Online, When To Watch Inuyasha: The Final Act, Busted Newspaper Nc, Yaana Technologies Lawsuit, Tales Of Zestiria Walkthrough Ign, Softball Gloves Custom, Golden Retriever Puppies Spokane, Crate Brewery Administration, Rick Aviles Death Cause, Lakka Switch Docked, Airlift 3p Controller Not Turning On, Sagittarius And Capricorn Love Story, Pandora Box Idiom, Do Nuk Teats Fit Other Bottles, Man Vs Society News Articles, Vortex Viper Pst Gen 1 Vs Gen 2, Captain Kangaroo Personalized Birthday Song, Maddie Hinch Partner, Adp Grant Application, Berroco Yarn Discontinued, How To Check Hba Speed In Linux, Silhouette Cameo 2 Vs 4, Non Emergency Police Contact, Remington 760 Synthetic Stock, How To Get Money Delivered To Your Door, Rik Mayall Brother, Conan Exiles Elephant Pet, Taxing The Rich Essay, Ionic Tiktok Clone, Sunshine On My Mind Meaning, 45 Colt Rifle Ballistics, Blowgun Turkey Hunting, Isshiki And Nene, Yin And Yang Pet Names, Brain Lord Magic Wallet, Hemmings Motor News Classified, Lightning Otf Knife Wholesale, Mary Cassatt Cataracts, Golang Iterate Over Nested Struct, All Might Voice Actor Passes Out, ルーシッド モーターズ 株価, Custom Walleye Blades, How To Play Seaman, Forticlient Vpn Linux, Wish Com Unblocked, Kuva Lich Warframe List, Azure Data Lake Storage Gen1 Vs Gen2, Www Facebook Watch Device, Dennis Eckersley Fastball Speed, Isuzu Mux Suspension Upgrades For Towing, 4 Link Parts, Tom Parsekian Wikipedia, Warwick Davis Children, Carrie Roger Ailes, Aboriginal Art Facts For Kids, Pheasant Berry Cuttings, Open Facebook Link In App Instead Of Browser (2020), Seeing Feathers Law Of Attraction, Rav4 Prime Colors, Install Browser On Vizio Smart Tv, With You Chords, Is God Capitalized In Mla, Aics 223 Magazine, Taylor Anne Crichton Height, Wee Man Girlfriend, Best Year Nissan Frontier Forum, Kathy Fields Husband, Fm2020 Editor Crack, Ideal Gas Law Conclusion, Lorenzo Luaces Instagram, Iodine Lewis Dot Structure, Retrospec Beaumont Bike Review, Gold Coast Titans Jersey History, Elizabeth Gini Wikipedia, Super Tv Season 1 Ep 12 Eng Sub, Latin Aviation Words, Assassins Creed Origins Stuck On Splash Screen, Tessa Wyatt Net Worth, Poisonous Beast Mode Roblox, Ios Launch Screen Storyboard Full Screen Image, Messerschmitt Regensburg Factory Location, Brethren Amish Butter, Metallica Font Generator, Ross Spano Trump, Neem Leaves To Get Pregnant, Red Top Mountain Boat Ramp, Annal Mele Panithuli, Phillip Fulmer House Address, Airlines To Mexico, Naya Padkar News Anand Publication, Kore Wyless Portal,