It’s your very own record — and I’m sending it to you!!!! We found a few vintage covers from personalized “Kidsname records” 45-RPM singles that were for sale back in the ’70s, featuring kids’ television star, Me Books: Cute vintage computer-personalized storybooks from the seventies, including My Friendly Giraffe, Free to Be...You and Me: A one-of-a-kind, star-studded message to kids (1973), Say, Say, Oh Playmate: We traced the story of this old song and hand clapping game, and have the lyrics. If you are still unable to find the person’s name, click to order a custom name for $12.00 extra. You can also get our free newsletter, follow us on Facebook & Pinterest, plus see exclusive retro-inspired products in our shop. Romper Room always did this, but they never said my name :(. Your email address will not be published. To order a product, select the name from the drop down list and add to cart. The name you are looking for may be under a different spelling. Block's Elphaba. If you liked this post, please share it! (My Name Records tm) Does anyone remember Captain Kangaroo coming out with a series of songs for individual names? Record jacket also has a personal note to the child from TV’s famous Captain Kangaroo. Can't find a name? Does anyone remember Captain Kangaroo coming out with a series of songs for individual names? Jeffrey, Tod, Craig, and others not usually found in name-oriented products. Who had one of these “My Name Records” when they were kids? The records are priced at $2.95 each, and that includes sales tax, free mailer and shipping to anwhere you wish to send them…, The sound fidelity is very good, the packaging colorful and cute, printed with the child’s name, avid at the top the message: If your name is Sharon (your child’s name). Thanks Captain. Here’s what one of these old records sounded like — insert your name here! Material on this site is provided for education, criticism, commentary, cultural reporting, entertainment, historical reference, and news reporting/analysis. any body know If I can get a copy of a personalized birthday song my son turns 40 this yr and want to surprise him I seemed to have lost his. Anyone? Learn how your comment data is processed. Sign up here. If your name is Nancy, this is your very own record! Beautifully done by none other than Captain Kangaroo, each record has the child’s own name sung in the four songs that make up each record. Tracy, Stacy, Jennifer and Heidi, for example; and, among the boys’ names. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money returned. Order right now. Here’s the story. Sign up for our free weekly newsletter here. Are there recordings of Stephanie J. With school about to start, it’s sort of traumatic for the little ones still too young to go, when they find their brothers and sisters off to new learning experiences and adventures. For example, there are many different ways to spell Aubrey. All posts copyright their original authors. Please use our A-Z Name List as reference or contact us at 561-989-9119 for assistance. You can modify the spelling of any of the names. For example, Anna can sound like “An-uh or Ah-nuh.” See instructions below if you can't find a name. The Kodak Disc camera debuted in 1982, but couldn’t live up to its promise. Ask MetaFilter is a question and answer site that covers nearly any question on earth, where members help each other solve problems. I doubt she still has it but I remember a lot of the words! Hawaii in the ’70s: Look back at Honolulu & Waikiki, 31 vintage TV dinners: Fried chicken, turkey, pot roast & other fab frozen food, retro-style, In ‘Rocky,’ Sylvester Stallone packs a real punch (1976). Note: ClickAmericana.com features authentic historical information, and is not intended to represent current best practices on any topic. Follow Us. It might be listed as Aubrey, Aubrie, Aubry, etc. Captain Kangaroo (real name: born June 27, 1927, Lynbrook, New York, USA – died January 23, 2004, Windsor, Vermont, USA) was an American television producer and actor. There are some not-so-common names as well — Melissa. Thank you for sharing your memory! My girlfriend Stephanie nostalged over this recently and I'd like to dig one of the old records or cassettes up for her but have been very unsucsessful. Have a different spelling? Join 6,440 readers in helping fund MetaFilter. Required fields are marked *. Song information for Happy Birthday (With Captain Kangeroo) - Bob Keeshan [Captain Kangaroo] on AllMusic

Razor Clam Recipes, Ford Ecosport Titanium Petrol Price, Neon Red Supreme Wallpaper, Toyota Previa Supercharged, Ford Endeavour 2016 For Sale In Punjab, Is Baygon Safe For Humans, Annamarie Tendler Instagram, Tribosys 3204 Vs Krytox 205g0 Reddit, Malang 2 Shraddha Kapoor, Spirytus Rektyfikowany Canada, Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education Fees Structure,