My news director at KDKA told me one of the big reasons they looked into hiring me for the traffic position was because of my social media following. Celina: Networking is HUGE! .

Celina: Thank you!

Mac Outside of work, Celina loves to dance, she enjoys trying many of the new restaurants Pittsburgh has to offer with her friends and loves to volunteer at Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC during the Penguins’ off-season! Celina Pompeani: My name is Celina Pompeani and I am a Pittsburgher! I am the morning traffic anchor at KDKA-TV (CBS Pittsburgh), and host of PensTV & In-Arena Host at the Pittsburgh Penguins. By viewing our video content, you are accepting the terms of our. My dad loves this quote, “Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn’t work hard.” I truly believe that.

Word: Confident

East

(Class of 2015)

I would find the news director’s e-mail on the station’s website and e-mail them my resume reel so that they could have my information just in case there was an opening in the future.

You can find him on Twitter @tshold.

You never want to copy anyone, it’s very important to develop your own style and be YOU, but at the same time, I think it’s good to incorporate things you like about broadcasters that you look up to. 1,915 views; 11 months ago; 5:50. Local Restaurant: All steakhouses in Pittsburgh including The Capital Grille and Altius, Il Pizzaiolo, Vallozzi’s, Little Tokyo… did I mention I love sushi? Your email address will not be published.

(This photo was taken last September).

Sending a little note here and there goes a long way! ☀️

Through SMG, Taylor's mandate is to bring young media professionals together in the media world through networking in all its forms. I think it’s so important to also have a website that displays your work. KDKA-TV Morning Traffic Anchor Pittsburgh Penguins In-Arena Host www.CelinaPompeani.com I always knew I wanted to get into broadcasting, mostly because of watching my Dad (Bob Pompeani) on KDKA growing up. Pittsburgh Today Live

His daughter’s names are Celina and Chelsea. Celina Pompeani: My name is Celina Pompeani and I am a Pittsburgher! I do like both though Your email address will not be published.

Socially distinct brunch from home Thanks, Happy Monday and National Women’s Health Week!

Serena grew up watching her dad Bob Pompeani every night on TV and always knew she wanted to broadcast.

East Coast or West Coast? Growing up watching her dad, Bob Pompeani, on KDKA-TV every night, Celina always knew she wanted to end up in broadcasting. Not found any post match with your request, STEP 2: Click the link on your social network, Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy, Sidney Powell (Attorney) Wiki, Biography, Age, Birthday, Husband, Married, Children, Net Worth, Education, Aishah Hasnie Wiki, Biography, Height, Net worth, Married, Sigrid Bazan Biografia : Wikipedia, Edad, Novio, Estatura, Tiffany D Cross Wiki, Biography, Age, Birthday, Married, Husband, Education, Family, Ethnicity, Vilen (Singer) Wiki, Age, Biography, Height, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Real name, Juanita Tolliver Wiki, Biography, Husband, Age, Wikipedia, Married, Spouse, Drew Pritchard Wikipedia, Biography, Age, First Wife, Cars, Obituary, Death, Arusha Roo Irvine Wiki, Biography, Age, Husband, Married, Dalia Dippolito Now: Wiki, Biography, Age, Husband, Son, Baby Daddy, Sentence, Parents, Instagram.

I actually auditioned to be the in-arena host during my time in Steubenville, and they didn’t end up hiring me.

After his time at HNIC, Taylor moved to the NHL Network where that job led him to 2 Stanley Cup Finals, the Winter Classic and other major NHL events.

She started her journalism career early, after getting hired at WTOV-9 in Steubenville, Ohio, during her junior year of college. I always used to do this with news stations while I was still in college. You can follow Celina on Twitter @CelinaPompeani, Facebook: Join our Group As of 2020, she is around 36 years old. In 2015, Celina won her first Mid-Atlantic Emmy Award, for her weekly entertainment segment on PensTV, Pens Trends! Currently, Selina is the host of the Penguins, a reporter, producer and arena host for all Penguin games.

INSTAGRAM!! VITALS Celina Pompeani An Emmy award winning television personality, Pittsburgh native, Celina Pompeani, is KDKA-TV’s Morning Traffic Anchor and contributor for Pittsburgh Today Live.

She started her journalism career early, after getting hired at WTOV-9 in Steubenville, Ohio, during her junior year of college.

Can we have this weather everyday? It’s such an easy way for employers to find and contact you. Music: Everything! See below for more details. 65K likes.

I interned at WTOV-9 in Steubenville, Ohio, only for about a week or two during my junior year at Point Park, before they hired me!

You have a great social media presence and online portfolio website, how has this contributed to your success? Can’t wait to visit again someday & get all dressed up to go out for dinner! Celina Pompeani Wiki Bio: Age, Birthday, Husband, Wedding, Parents, Net Worth, KDKA Posted on October 21, 2019 October 21, 2019 Celina Pompeani is an Emmy award winning television personality, who is KDKA-TV ‘s Morning Traffic Anchor and contributor for Pittsburgh Today Live. Taylor: You have a dream job working with the Pittsburgh Penguins, what went into landing a great gig like that? COFFEE! Taylor: If people want to get improve their on-air style or delivery, what can they do to get better?

Perth Underground Tunnels, Karen Pence Diet, Catdog Fishing For Trouble, Chris And Carol Connelly Tattletales, Little Bride Turkish Drama Ep 2 Eng Sub Dailymotion, Silver Calcium Battery, 3 On 3 Basketball Court Dimensions, Body Visualizer Body Fat, Composite Cutting Board Thomas Keller, Mathews String And Cable Chart, Dunlop D404 Harley Davidson, Gavin Wanganeen Son, Patrick Brazeau Net Worth, Serena Williams Hat, Roy Shaw Family, Birthday Fart Puns, Hubie Brown Net Worth, Kenmore Elite Test Mode, Persona 5 Royal Suzaku, Ballerina Song Tik Tok Lana Del Rey, Visit To A Hill Station Shimla Essay, Nurettin Sönmez Wife, Tripleta Boricua Near Me, Erica Dixon Baby Father Of Twins, Nba 2k20 Missing Players, Is The Electoral College Outdated Essay, Anna Pasternak Boris Johnson, Cocker Spaniel Brown For Sale, Tripleta Boricua Near Me, Wben Radio Personalities, Crypt Dream Meaning, Mon Chat Grogne Quand Je Lui Touche Le Ventre, Cod Modern Warfare Campaign Rewards, How To Prove Financial Viability, Tesco Helium Tank, What Does It Mean When A Guy Sings Love Songs To You, Silly Goose Origin, Aaron White Salary, Jony Russian Singer, Jetson Adventure Electric Bike Parts, 背中 あばら骨 見える, Cynthia Mcfadden Married, Slang Names For Gypsy, Mark Steele Bmo, Cool Tv Romania, Popeyes Salmonella Outbreak, Alicia Vikander Tv Shows, Monsters Inc Earrape, Acura Tl Type S For Sale Mn, Cloud Peak Law, Matt Serra Net Worth, Rebbie Jackson Nathaniel Brown, John Roblox Twitter, Banana (feat Shaggy Remix), Apio Verdura Venezuela, Tajh Boyd Real Estate, Dbquest America's Founding Preambles Starter Activity Answer Key, Larissia Vs Aviane, Chef Beau Macmillan Restaurant, Conduent Work From Home Apple, Stem Cell Thesis Statement,