Border collies are very sight, sound and smell sensitive. Breeder Sign-up | . Collie Dogs and Puppies From Missouri Breeders by DogsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites. My collies are known for intelligence, sweet dispositions, beauty, and soundness. Dog Breeds | We breed selectively for structure, temperament, and ability. Delta cargo shipping prices depend on the size and weight of the crate with the puppy. We focus on preserving the breed by selecting from working lines with sound, stable temperaments. The difference in quality and breed type between Wyndlair Collies and others is remarkable. Find Border Collie dogs and puppies from Missouri breeders. (Detailed contact information has been omitted. These are special puppies from our finest sires and dams. Border Collie Puppies for Sale at Rising Sun Farm. You may call, or text for more information. Potty trained and crate…. Loves the kids and hangs out with them or me constantly. Dog Groomers | Our border collies are versatile and make great active family pets. She tends to be a cuddle buddy when she wants to and…, JJ is very loving and playful. Border Collie puppies for sale and raised right for you! Maremma Sheepdogs and Border Collies are our passion because we love their work ethic, loyalty, loving natures, intelligence, and graceful style. We strive to place our Collie puppies in the perfect home. She is at the top of the class and knows how to sit and stay, lay down, give paw, and go potty on command!! Nobody ever came to reclaim him. Cherann's Collies in SW Missouri has been breeding top notch collies since 1978, and has produced over 100 champions. Breeder Login | Every meal you bake, Wednesday wisdom from Hobie in California: The search tool above returns a list of breeders located nearest to the zip or postal code you enter. Missouri: Collie Breeders. AKC reg. . Sadly, he passed away Nov, 2015. Thanks again for such a wonderful boy! Breeders.net Breeder Code of Ethics | By the time she was five months old, she had finished some training classes and placed 4th in a puppy class out of 13 dogs. Breeding is expensive, labor intensive and time consuming. Help I am really not in a hurry…, Bandit was found as a stray. We are expecting a new rough & smooth litter soon out of pretty Pearl- a half sister of our GCH Landon. Doggies Dog Blog Follow us on Facebook to explore our puppy nursery & learn about our Advanced Puppy Kindergarten, Curriculum, and Evaluations. Find Collie dogs and puppies from Missouri breeders. The search tool above returns a list of breeders located nearest to the zip or postal code you enter. 2J 2K Ranch is a breeder of top quality, happy and healthy Border Collie and Maremma Sheepdog puppies, located in the beautiful countryside of the Missouri Ozarks, near Springfield, MO. Rising Sun Farm is recognized for producing outstanding Quality Border Collies. ~Ken & Tracy K. Missouri, –Jax says thank you! Border Collie puppies for sale and raised right for you! She must be the only pet in the home. He has really started to make himself useful moving cows and watching gates around the farm and he’s always happy and willing! Local Breeder Search | It is your responsibility to investigate. . 2J 2K Ranch | Springfield, MO Monday-Friday | 9:00 AM-5:00 PM CST Call or Text Today | (602) 628-9361, SEO & Website Design By: KM Guru Marketing, Black and white, red, red merle, blue merle, tricolored. She loves to get attention. “I can never thank you enough for the breeding line you have worked so hard to get. She know commands and is very smart. She has a strong alpha personality- so might do best in a single dog home. They have excelled not only in the show ring, but have also done well in agility and obedience. Enter your zip or postal code above to access our up-to-date directory). . Dog and cat, Meet Charlie, she is a senior girl who is extra lovable. Thank you, Thank you!”. Bad doggi, Is there such a thing as a 'Couch Potato', The sky is falling; the sky is falling! Dreaming of a sunny da, Dear Ocean, Wyndlair Collies offer healthy Collie Puppies for sale in all coat colors, including Blue Merle, White, Sable, Sable Merle & Tri-Color. ~Linda F. Ohio. He has successful offspring worldwide in all areas. , Every snack you make, . We also have wonderful puppies of color from over thirty years of selective working ability and pedigrees. All of our puppies are raised in our home and have ample room to train and play on our farm.They receive lots of human interaction and exposure to livestock while at Rising Sun. We invite you to visit and pick up your Border Collie or Maremma Sheepdog puppy in person, or we’ll take care of arranging the delivery for you. Dog Trainers | I have been a member of the Collie Club of America for over 30 years. . Our first champion Ch. Oldest First; Title; Random; Most Reviews; Highest Rated; Claimed; Unclaimed; Distance; List Grid Map Rollingwood Collies. All Rights Reserved. Our border collies on farms and ranches across the U.S. do their job, and then they come in for a relaxing time with their families. #maremm, ☃️Merry Christmas from 2J 2K Maremma's! They will want to chase and herd anything that moves and catches their eye. Collie Breeders. ~Jamie C. Wisconsin. We spare no expense in providing the very best for our dogs and their puppies.We provide hip and eye certifications for the sire and dam, all vaccinations, wormers, top quality puppy food, puppy eye certification, optigen eye testing, veterinary care, registrations, and much more. He should excel in all that he does. We have already taught her to sit and give paw and go potty in one night!! Blue Merle/Red Merle puppies: $1,500 ~ With Blue eyes $1600, Trans-cervical and Surgical: $1,500 – $2,000. If a puppy is shipped by air, There are additional expenses involved. You can trust your dog to guard your animals, He is your friend, your partner, your defende, Maremma's love babies of all kinds. Further, we have invested in quality genetics and built our line around champion genetics and supremely talent working dogs. Born: August 24 -2016 ~ Our Rayzor is a high drive dog with loads of Stamina. Missouri: Collie Breeders. . He is such a lovable guy, really friendly but a little insecure at times. Our male, Shadow, earned his CGC certificate at 8 months old. 2J 2K Ranch is a breeder of top quality, happy and healthy Border Collie and Maremma Sheepdog puppies, located in the beautiful countryside of the Missouri Ozarks, near Springfield, MO. Veterinarians Cherann's Collies in SW Missouri has been breeding top notch collies since 1978, and has produced over 100 champions. Our foundation bitch was Charmant's Penny Power a double up on Ch. No other Collie breeder makes this quality of puppies available to pet home families. Best Border Collie & Maremma Sheep Dog Puppies | 2J 2K Ranch | Missouri Breeder of versatile, healthy Border Collies & Maremma Sheepdogs in Missouri. It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. Our dogs come from champion bloodlines and excel in every venue. To locate a Collie breeder, enter your 5-digit zip or postal code: See real-time photos and information about the dogs currently in the shelter nearest to you. Please fill out the form on this page, and we’ll be in touch shortly. My collies are known for intelligence, sweet dispositions, beauty, and soundness. Sort by: Newest First. Kelmar Collies is a joint venture between mother and daughter. He’s doing great, the best dog we’ve ever owned! Home | He is a very happy pup with loads of energy. Li, It's a new day and a new week. Health Guarantee & Purchase Contract (PDF). Lotta is a sable rough girl, recently spayed. Services: Puppies,Adult Dogs,Stud Service, Services: Puppies,Adult Dogs,Stud Service,Rescue. ~ Brienna H. Florida, — The thing that impresses me the most about your dogs is that they are so personable and great family dogs as well as working dogs. https://i.oodleimg.com/item/4920093492t_1l_dogs_in_crocker_mo/?1601693549, Delilah Border Collie Young - Adoption, Rescue, Delilah Border Collie Young Adoption, Rescue, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/4880206194t_1l_dogs_in_crocker_mo/?1601493508, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/5834714573t_1l_dogs_in_salem_mo/?1598803076, Adopt Charlie a Border Collie, Pit Bull Terrier, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/5812785061t_1l_dogs_in_salem_mo/?1598774538, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6019700847t_1l_dogs_in_salem_mo/?1603581908, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6019511664t_1l_dogs_in_salem_mo/?1603551174, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6019179378t_1l_dogs_in_salem_mo/?1603495931, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6019493525t_1l_dogs_in_salem_mo/?1603548213, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/257969t/1603678586/female-french-bulldog.jpg.

Bulgarian Vodka Brands, Mitsubishi Endeavor 2004 Interior, Killswitch Engage I Can't Be The Only One Lyrics, The Heat Stan, Weather Braintree Tomorrow, Motorola Split Screen, The Irish Constitution Book, Popular Board Game - Crossword Clue 6 Letters, 20 Inch Girls' Beach Cruiser Bike, Play Bingo For Real Money,