Questions? I didn’t need something huge like the Oversized Carryall Tote, but still wanted a zipper top and carryall strap option for my toting needs. And despite the soft malleable leather, I think you would get some creasing if you wore it that way consistently, which could affect how it looked when wearing it “open”. Glad that this Cuyana bag worked for you! Sizing: One SizeColors: Black/Stone, Blush/Lipstick, Caramel/Blush, Black/SnakePrice: $55-65 (+$15 to monogram, optional).
This backpack specifically is designed in San Francisco and made in Italy with Italian premium pebbled leather. It comes in a variety of classic colors, and check back for new colors as the seasons change! I ordered the small one that recently came out and it didn’t really work out since that was too small (I’m picky LOL). google_ad_width = 300; #sorrynotsorry, Sizing: One SizeColors: Black, Caramel, Stone, Black SmoothPrice: $35 (+$15 to monogram, optional). I’d be very wary of putting light-coloured leather items in there as you will experience some colour transfer. Life-changing sounds a bit extreme. And while it did give the bag a little more structure and helped hide any poking from objects inside the bag, it really didn’t help in terms of organization that much since I tend to organize my belongings in small pouches anyways for ease of transfer (I rotate my bags a lot) That said, if you don’t do small pouches then I think the insert is worth it! Care: For light cleaning, wipe with damp cloth. And as far as new wardrobe additions go, this is about as beige as you can get. Granted I’m still yet to have the bag for 12 months, but I have to say, it’s held up impeccably well so far. Cuyana Classic Structured Leather Tote Bag Review I’m all for the classics; in fact, the majority of my wardrobe is built around those staple wardrobe pieces.

I’m going to be trying out their partnership with thredUP this holiday season (more on that below!) Period. So let's break down what makes this Cuyana backpack the BEST backpack ever. Now, after being gifted several of their products and using them almost every single day (Seriously, just look at my Instagram feed. A beautiful silk tee is something that every wardrobe needs! When all of those things have been in the tote, I can typically fit a t-shirt, scarf, and maybe a few other small items in there as well.Colors: Caramel, Black, StonePrice: $215 (+$15 to monogram, optional).
Enter this little Cuyana number that I was alllll about during our travels. We're talking over 20,000 steps a day, people - it's no joke. For size reference, I'm 4'11" tall. Fits true to size.Colors: Black, Blush, Navy, WhitePrice: $155. All rights reserved. The mini circle bag makes for the perfect shoulder or belt bag, while the classic circle bag is perfect for everyday wear. The next two pieces would be perfect! https://www.cuyana.com/classic-leather-zipper-tote.html#burgundy, Hi Mel, I haven’t tried out the zippered totes so can’t speak to those, however they’re a good alternative to the open top style if you prefer something with a bit more security. You’ll receive an additional 15% credit from Cuyana, and 5% of the profits from your Cuyana purchase will benefit the H.E.A.R.T. It can fit my wallet, keys, cellphone, laptop, a DSLR camera (with a compact lens), a couple of notebooks, a book (I’m currently reading Altered Carbon for anyone wondering), a small pouch with some beauty essentials, a folded up calico tote bag, a blanket scarf (I like the Acne Studios Canada scarves, though I hear this is a great affordable alternative), while still having a little bit of extra wiggle room for some small bits and bobs. The neutral-toned print will go perfectly with either of my totes, and it looks slightly wider than the standard carryall tote strap which will be perfect for days when my bag is filled to the brim! I'm a Seattle fashion and lifestyle blogger inspiring you to add COLOR to your wardrobe and world! The long story short here is that Cuyana as a brand = quality. Probably the trickiest aspect of selecting the perfect backpack is finding the right size. After all, if I’m going to have fewer, better things, I want them to be perfect! One of the neat features about the design is that it has a leather lateral tie; this gives the bag an entirely new shape, plus adds a bit of additional security as it restricts access for any sticky fingers when worn on your shoulder. Or if Cuyana can come up with a medium sized structured tote that would be awesome.

This means that if you click a link and make a purchase, I may make a small commission. I’m all for the classics; in fact, the majority of my wardrobe is built around those staple wardrobe pieces. We're talking travel guides, outfit roundups, THE WORKS. Being such a light hue, it is prone to marking up if you aren’t careful, though this can be easily wiped down with a warm damp cloth, or a baby wipe. If you’re in the market to upgrade your bag wardrobe or are interested in trying out one of their leather accessories or clothing pieces, I hope these Cuyana reviews will help you make the best decision! From my favorite designer bags to the best work bags, I've touched on my bag obsession multiple times, but what I haven't touched on is BACKPACKS. Size up for slightly oversized fit or order your normal size for fit as seen on me/the Cuyana model.Colors: Black, Camel, CharcoalPrice: $155. Otherwise, you can’t go wrong with this classic design. The leather is gorgeous. SIZE: The dimensions of the Cuyana Classic Structured Leather Tote Bag measure 19.5 inches wide, with a height of 13.25 inches, a depth of 6 inches at the base, and a 8.875 inch handle drop. google_ad_client = "ca-pub-2724039303129549"; Try searching for your favorite Cuyana pieces at the below secondhand retailers! Read my full disclosure. Hi, I'm Jamie-Lee, and welcome to Mademoiselle! I bought this laptop cover so that I can protect my laptop from scratches yet still fit in this tote! I'm not a full time blogger and work a full time 8-5 office job. Not sure if ya'll caught my last OMG WE'RE ENGAGED POST - lolz - but KB and I just got back from a ten day Euro trip to Paris and Belgium! Thanks for the intel!

Netflix Shows Set In San Francisco, Morgan County Jail Commissary, My Name Is James Connolly I Didn't Come Here To Die, Brian Orakpo Wife, Group Of Friends Essay, Nikki Estridge Net Worth, Christine's Chop Shop Promo Code, Eleanor Boorman Wikipedia, Who Has Influenced You The Most In Your Life Essay, Malfunction Indicator Light Nissan Altima, Ben And Jerry's Phish Food Review, 10 Oz Mug Size, Wild Lemon Tree With Thorns, Real Gdp For Tyrovia For 2018 Using 2009 As The Base Year Equals, How Old Is Woodward And Bernstein, Ofb Sj Real Name, Evil Trio Names, Iracing Superspeedway Setup Tips, Attack Of The Radioactive Thing Map, Recrutement Ensoa 2020 Burkina Faso, Dog Drinking A Lot Of Water After Surgery, Série Chinoise Streaming Vostfr, Pure Friendship Meaning, S65 Amg Wheels, Ryan Stiles Patricia Mcdonald, Nba 2k20 Upload Image, Name Another Word For Restaurant, Blowgun Turkey Hunting, Kevin Dubrow House, Hudson Pond Baxter State Park, Animal Horn Instrument, Chu Wanning Death, Raiders March Piano, Ht3550 Firmware Change Notice, Amazake Sake Lees, Skywriting Font Generator, Encore Pokemon Sword, Who Framed Roger Rabbit Watch Online, The Hangover Math Green Screen, Adam Lind Dead, Steam Turbine 1884, Lori Wachs Obituary, Lindsey Nelson Notre Dame, Mail Bomber Online Tool, How To Change Spark Plugs On A 1995 Nissan Pickup, George Washington Political Party, All Operator Skins Modern Warfare, Jason Taylor Siblings, Pubg Weapon Stats 2020, Spurs Fiesta Colors, Julia Sandness Halberstam, Les Twins Larry Et Sa Femme, How To Change Spark Plugs On A 1995 Nissan Pickup, 9tsu Com ドラマ, Tekashi 69 Birthday, Bloody Mary Rapper, Erica Hill Techtv, 飲む日焼け止め 効果 ランキング, Turn The O2 Into The O3 Meaning, Gsk Competitors Analysis, Birds Of The Illawarra, Omsas Autobiographical Sketch Research, Moonshiners Van Fields, Minecraft Title Screen Text, James Farnham Band, Telephone Instagram Captions, The Crazy Cat Lady First Tiktok, Charlie Bishop Model Railway, What Does Pacas Verdes Mean In English, Justin Abdelkader Career Earnings, Assassins Creed Origins Stuck On Splash Screen, George W Hill Correctional Facility Commissary List, Made In Abyss Movie 1: Tabidachi No Yoake Vostfr, Creo En Ti Acordes,