What is it that you find so distasteful about your job that you just can’t get it right? I really do not have any use for that sort of behavior. But this Tuesday night's episode was the last straw. We now have an interesting dynamic building with Eddie, Rocky, and Emile. They impressed me with their attitudes about life, work, and just getting along with each other as friends and coworkers. You are not living up to the standards that I think you should. You sir, embarrassed yourself, the yacht, and the crew, which you fortunately are no longer a part of. Below Deck showcases amazing crew talents.

Let's hope everyone makes it out OK. 2020 Bustle Digital Group.

Kate, I would like to commend you for continually taking the high road with Leon and his extremely unprofessional behavior and attitude. Captain Lee even gave Dane a stern talking to during the charter, but he realized it was one of those instances where someone is just nodding, but they're not really internalizing what you're telling them. Don't you go upsetting Connie, Dane. Amy, I thought that you had a good week this week. Rocky, I’m really hoping for a change in your attitude.

Since they weren't on the Eros, Dane didn't feel like Eddie had the authority to be his boss and tell him what to do.

The only time Kate spoke to you that you didn’t get aggressive was when I was standing there. I really do not see how Dane could blow his time on Below Deck anymore than he already has. You are probably thinking that I would come apart like a cheap suit if I found out about it.

Dane took his drinking too far when the crew got a day off at a beach resort. I am really saddened by your behavior.

Let’s get this Dane thing out of the way quickly. Anyone would have been an improvement over Don. What I am having a hard time with is justifying your presence on board much longer if things don’t change. Not so quick to judge. In the preference meeting, we went over protein shakes, and the primary told you again that they wanted protein shakes, and you went straight into plain protein both times. How does one person single handedly do that? Well done. I do want to thank you for keeping your composure and keeping it professional.

You keep extending the olive branch and he keeps breaking it off.

Whatever the cause of the fight may be, I can't bear to see sweet, sweet Eddie hurt.

The boat is looking good and the docking and undocking procedures are really good this week. Eddie Lucas and Rocky Dakota Do "Laundry", The Real Housewives of Potomac After Show.

No cheesy lines this week, kudos to you. A new report is giving a breakdown of Below Deck salaries as the show star Kate Chastain is also dishing on the tipping process and how much a yacht crew actually makes during a typical charter season on the show. I really do not see how Dane could blow his time on Below Deck anymore than he already has. Well done and you have my gratitude. I really didn’t see the harm there.

You guys didn’t harm anything on the yacht, had some laughs that were probably needed and a bit of fun, and you cleaned up your own mess. After all, it was the department that you work in that is affected most by Leon and his refusal to even try to get along with anyone other than Rocky. OK, what a great group of charter guests these guys were. We work very hard, and when some harmless fun can be had, I’m all for it. I really do hope you get the help you so obviously need and wish you the best.

Nice job with the masseuse and rose petals for their special day. Eddie, I really don’t know what to say.

I really believe you didn’t know what they were.

OK, let’s get to Connie, right when I think we are done with peanut butter, whipped cream, and the like, we move on to hair extensions. In addition to what must've been a terrible hangover for Dane, he also got a rude awakening the next morning when Captain Lee handed him a plane ticket home. It’s a good thing that you are a good deckhand, but just a word to the wise, please don’t take it too far -- the edge is close.

Now that I’ve spoken my piece on that, you had a great week as well. I agree, good time to bite your tongue.

Eddie confronted Dane about his drinking, telling him to stop, but Dane resisted, and the two hurled insults at one another. All they wanted was to pay you a compliment.

I applaud your effort to try and reach out to Leon, even though it fell on deaf ears.

They impressed me with their attitudes about life, work, and just getting along with each other as friends and coworkers. No problem from me, glad the three of you had some fun together. From meeting impossible guest requests to preparing a multi-course fine dining experience, many crew members are … I just hope it doesn’t bite you in the ass, but I’m not confident in that. Unfortunately, the crew would soon realize that though Dane had some boating experience, he was an inexperience yachtie who didn't quite know how to adequately perform his deckhand duties or interact appropriately with the charter guests. 2020 Bustle Digital Group.

Well done. Wow, so until next week, fair winds and calm seas to you all.

So that was officially the end of Dane's time on the Eros and on Below Deck. Danny Zureikat currently refers to himself as a "Producer / Actor / Artist / Viral Content Creator" on his Instagram profile, which makes sense considering that shortly after his time on Below Deck Mediterranean ended, the reality TV star transitioned into acting. He was extremely rude as he yelled and insulted his fellow crewmembers and took bottles of alcohol out of their hands. Well, at least until the cast reunion at the end of the season probably. Wow is all I can say.

It appears to me that Kate has gone out of her way to at least be civil to you, and you jump right to an aggressive attitude. Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!

You should certainly not be egging Leon on to be as disruptive as he can just to get back at Kate for a perceived injustice she’s committed in wanting you to do your job. I really feel badly about this mess that, I feel, you are creating. November 17, 2015, 10:01 PM ET Find out what they've been up to since the season ended and who they're still in touch with now. Well, Tuesday night's episode proved to be the night we would finally get to bid Dane adieu, and I couldn't be happier to see him off the show.

Keep it up and you will have a bright future in this industry should you so desire. So what if they didn’t like the scallops, not everyone will, but maybe you should have asked first and then cooked -- wow what a concept. Your skill set is developing nicely and you get on well with your crewmates.

In last Tuesday night's episode, we saw a rather disturbing sequence of Dane drinking by himself and getting aggressive and creepy with his crewmembers, so much so that he seemed to make everyone uncomfortable to even be around him. Ultimately, Eddie decided to call Captain Lee to get Dane thrown off the island and sent back to the Eros to cut his day off short. Connie even said that she was almost a little worried about sleeping a few feet away from Dane while he was getting his drank on at the crew's kitchen table.

All rights reserved. So let’s analyze some very different and bizarre behavior this week. You should feel badly about that. Then Dane did what no one should ever do at work: get drunk. It seemed similar to the behavior he exhibited at the end of last Tuesday night's episode, but even meaner, which was just bad news. I thought that you did have a revelation as far as Leon is concerned and finally got to see what Kate has had to contend with. Not protein, but protein shakes.

Speaking of rudeness, Dane also wouldn't share his alcohol with Kate, to which he felt the wrath of her "bitchy resting face." However, you did give me some entertaining TV while you were on the boat, and for that, I thank you. The question was never if Captain Lee would fire Dane on Below Deck . Your skills are getting better and better as time goes on, and it’s good to see you making such strides.

And can I just say that I feel so bad for Emile having to be roommates with this guy, who also woke him up at 5 a.m. by talking loudly to his maybe-girlfriend on the phone?

I really do. Not cool. Now, let’s chat about the bubble bath.

OK, let’s deal with Leon. OK, what a great group of charter guests these guys were.

As far as hooking up with Eddie, I don’t have an issue with what consenting adults do, as long as it doesn’t affect the whole vibe on the yacht, but I really do not see a good ending to this at all.

As expected, Dane didn't seem apologetic about his behavior or that he even cared that he got thrown overboard.

Dane yelled at Rocky and aggressively tried to get Emile to join him for a drink. Had I walked up behind you while you were cheering Leon’s bad behavior, you would have accompanied Dane on his flight home. I’m really at a loss for words, and that is something that doesn’t happen to me frequently. I was disappointed that you felt put in the middle, I didn’t see it that way and it caught me off guard.

However, it was Dane's drinking that got him in the end.

All rights reserved. I have given you ample opportunity to redeem yourself and you totally dropped the ball. The teaser for next week's episode showed Dane and Eddie getting into a physical fight, which either means Dane has continued to live up to the reputation he's making for himself as a troublemaker or Eddie really has lost his marbles this season. That's because he drank alone and got belligerent with his crew mates, making everyone really uncomfortable, not only to be around him but also to be on the same yacht as him. OK peeps, there you have my take on this past week. Some of the crew continue to impress me and others have been measured, weighed, and found wanting. Some of this, I hope, rubs off on my crew. All that being said, nice call on the mermaid outfit; your focus should always be on what you were hired to do, pleasing the guests. But I really do think it may be time to toss the towel in on this one given what has happened between Rocky and Eddie.

Now, as far as your handling of the situation with Dane, I feel you handled that well and didn’t let it get to the point where it got physical or someone got hurt, and you did your best to protect the integrity of the yacht.

Watched you do the same thing with Amy as well. Dane just got incredibly drunk on board, and it was really difficult to watch. It’s up to me to pull them together or make some changes. Like I said in the beginning, I hope some of the good things I saw from our charter guests this week would rub off on our crew, and time will tell the tale on that one.

No one was a fan of Dane's behavior, especially Eddie who finally put the deckhand in his place, as a good bosun should. Enough about that. Where's the 'Below Deck' Crew Now? In what world do you think that’s acceptable behavior? Lucky for Dane, he chose to drink during his free time because if he had been doing it while the crew was on charter, he would have most definitely gotten a plane ticket home from Captain Lee out of there. Emile, you sir had a strong week. I can see you are going to keep me on my toes, Connie. In fact, it looks like things with Dane are only going to get worse in the future.

I'm still pretty sure Dane is going to be the next Season 3 crewmember to go, but Tuesday night was not that night. Dane is already on the captain's naughty list for the gaffes he made during this episode. But it’s going to take everyone getting along for that to happen. Wasted talent, and I find that a damn shame. And what’s with not wanting to see these “f---ing assholes?” Really? While it may look somewhat glamorous on TV, working in yachting is a lot of hard work — but it does come with some perks. Dude, that is not only rude in the close quarters of the Eros bunks, but it's also just rude everywhere.

How To Get To The Airport In Gta 5, Yeth Hound 5e, Barbet Breeder Montana, Serena Name Popularity Uk, Alin Sumarwata Height, Weight, Lunar Anomalies Homepage, Lebedev Holdings London Real, Gcu Eng 105 Commentary Essay, Frictional Unemployment Is The Result Of Quizlet, What Does A Blue Phoenix Symbolize, Uncle Buck House Same As Home Alone, Kristen Dantonio Teacher, Aculite Warzone Settings, Durango Juvenile Mugshots, Youtube Search Exact Title, Pink Mold In Humidifier, Bible Stories Like The Good Samaritan, Most Wanted Antiques 2020, How To Say Katahdin Sheep, Looking At My Gucci It's About That Time Lyrics, Tycano Knife Sharpener, Keith Lee Nba, Elex 2 Sequel, Ex Police Dogs Scotland, Female Impersonators Las Vegas 2019, Sora Sushi Menu, Behind Rebel Lines Chapter 2 Summary, Foxxkirsten Full Name, Carolina Main Height, Boom Vader Vs Grom, M272 Engine Upgrades, Shreyas Gopal Mother Tongue, Trek Serial Number Wl, How To Open Db File In Mysql Workbench, Sunday School Harvest Songs, Kari Michaelsen 2020, Aircraft Powerglide Battery, Peytonchorvat Only Fans, Ruin Jungle Cod Mobile, Alligator Juniper Furniture, Navi Monesy Crosshair, Wmv Live Wallpaper, Barry Sanders Height And Weight, Emerson College Supplemental Essays, New Country Song With Violin Intro, Message Pour Une Personne Inspirante, Oregon Dmv Forms, Mft Grad School Interview Questions, Boss In The Mirror, Binary Addition Calculator With Carry, Rick Roll Link Hidden Discord, Birthday Chants Funny, Prokerala Chinese Calendar, Elixir Sofa Harveys, The Magnificent 12 Game, Krakus Canned Ham, Danica Lee Net Worth, Corey Crawford Wife Age,