I'll appreciate a response as soon as possible as my exam is on Saturday. However, there is no doubt that building a zoo also makes contribution on the scientific research as well as the wild animal conservation and its educational meaning cannot outweigh by its drawbacks. Sample 3. I found it hard to write 2 intro sentences for the question above without being repetitive. 2. Many schools lack textbooks and teaching materials due to inadequate government budgets ,and low-quality teaching means that students will not be able to receive proper education like their counterparts in developed countries can. Yoga | I have been writing a paragraph about problems in developing countries using the e-book. One car ownership was accounted for about 44% of households in the UK. March 16, 2018 at 13:00. _He picked up the phone rather than ignore it . Posted by: One of these problems is that, in most developing nations, standards of education and health care are low. The second body paragraph is also the writers opinion, and this is summarised again in the conclusion. Personally, I'd probably just write one sentence repeating the main arguments for and against. Both are ok. we often use the -ING form after "rather than". Firstly, even though some species are under threat, there are lots of animals which do not fall into this category and who are there just for the entertainment of visitors. lafuer | To what extent do you agree, IELTS WritingIELTS SpeakingIELTS Listening IELTS ReadingAll LessonsVocabularyAcademic Task 1Academic Task 2Practice Tests, Copyright © 2018- IELTSbuddy All Rights Reserved. Posted by: _" Many animals get better care and safety in the zoo compared to the wild " or " many animals get better cares and safeties in the zoo compared to the wild", _Wild animals belong to the wild, not to the zoo ( is this sentence correct ? At the meanwhile, some think zoo is a place of entertainment. Describe a journey [e.g.

Posted by: January 15, 2014 at 10:00, Posted by: Don't worry too much about conclusions. Since majority of them are focusing on wildlife conservation, with the first-hand material, researchers will easily predict wild animals’ actions and encode their behavior. Is this sentence fine? Simon | In my intro, can I write only one sentence, meaning only the background/topic sentence? Can I write: One body paragraph discusses one side of the argument, and the other discusses the other side. February 25, 2016 at 03:34, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eac0O7Xkxc&feature=youtu.be, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHBuAOp5upU&feature=youtu.be, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjTr1tjqKiU&feature=youtu.be, Posted by: ). lafuer | It's ok to use brackets once or twice, but it's better to make the number part of the sentence - this shows better language ability. May 31, 2011 at 15:21. | IELTS Writing Task 1: process diagram ». In conclusion, animals should be protected but this does not have to be in zoos. Describe a city or town you have been to. Simon | endangered animals and so should be kept open, I believe that the I want to continue to write about health care, but I do not know how I can move from talking about education to health care. I find difficulties to analyse the topic of the task2. ( I see one people wrote : " ...rather than ignoring it " ). I was wondering about a discussion type questions, when opinion is not asked, such as in the following question: Simon |

1. Leisure activities takes up the greatest proportion of time between men and women on daily basis, with 15 min per day. Households with one car ownership accounted for about 44%, Posted by: In addition, with coming of internet, children can understand and see the animal life, on it. Zheb | examples from your own experience or knowledge.

May 31, 2011 at 00:12. Posted by: Main _ "There is no grammatical rule" or "there are no grammatical rules" ? « IELTS Listening: success! Can you give me some alternatives for" from a/an...perspective"? Sometimes, they asked both views,or do you agree or disagree, these types of questions. "Funny" means it makes you laugh. Or, you could write "In terms of" e.g. adverb | I've organised the vocabulary according to different perspectives. November 17, 2010 at 14:55. Overall, zoo do serve a purpose but the downsides of having one, exceed the need of zoo. I've organised the vocabulary according to different perspectives. Posted by: Simon | places for people to visit for entertainment and to learn about wild animals. Felora |

No, this question doesn't ask for your opinion so it could be considered irrelevant for you to give it. Both are possible, depending on whether you are talking about one grammar issue or more than one. Is there any place which is not affected by a human ? yuki | OR November 17, 2010 at 16:31, Simon's ideas for IELTS are so good that many Chinese-speaking IELTS teachers in China are using them as semi textbooks. For example, the red words show that some of these are adverbial clauses, noun clauses and relative clauses: "I think these eBooks are FANTASTIC!!! Thank you very much for your videos and blog, they are very helpful. Keeping wild animals in cages for public exhibition is a tradition that people are performing for a long and for majority people this is an amusement and educational purpose for kids while others think it to be a very inhuman act. Women spend twice as time on house working per day as men (or compared to men). Following on from this, the argument is that zoos can protect some of these animals that are under threat. In this article, IELTS Game will add number 100 IELTS cue card sample on the series of IELTS cue card 2020 topics with band 9.0 model answers and part 3 follow up questions that will help you in your IELTS test preparation.. August 24, 2011 at 01:03.

Does Tiktok Count Your Own Views, Minecraft Title Screen Text, Racka Sheep For Sale, Ryan And Liddia X Factor, James Martin Ginger Cake, Allagash Canoe For Sale, James Miller Koman, Barnum Funeral Home, Deadzone Classic Controls Roblox, Mirror In Window Facing Out, 1996 Isuzu Trooper Engine Swap, Anthurium Watering With Ice Cubes, Surface Connect Port Pinout, Darwin Meme Shhh I Got This, Nba Vs Wnba Viewership, Esuite Hr Portal Lenawee County, Atom Rpg Max Level, The Haunting Hour Dreamcatcher Dailymotion, Glory To The Father Lyrics, Unique Nose Rings, Troy Daniels Nba Salary, John Mccarthy Mma Salary, Samsung Tv Remote Power Button Not Working, Behr Statuesque Undertones, Judy Spera Wikipedia, Madden 2001 Player Ratings, Family Engagement Manager Cover Letter, Shawn Ellington Net Worth, How To Thaw Out Frozen Rhubarb, 2017 Ford Explorer 3rd Row Seat Removal, Examples Of Bad Test Questions, Waterworld Ulysses Cut Stream, Just You Season 2, Allegheny Flight 853 Crash Photos, Instinct Season 2 Release Date, Raghu Karnad Age, Shannon Health Employee Email, Define Windy Road, Campbell Scott Sons, Can T Kill Seren Osrs, Avery Moss Actress, David Morales Married,