Too bad. Back On the Market: Phaedra Parks and DJ Tone Kapone Split. Right. They want the attention....they hope for the "likes". A local tipster has come forward with some salacious claims about Tone Kapone — alleging that he has Herpes and is using the Atlanta attorney for press. VIDEO: Porsha Williams and Kandi Burruss Reveal The Full Story Behind The Incident At Todd’s Party. They are second to the right. He did the same with her pics. Has it been confirmed that she is going back?! he does look like Apollo. [ATTACH], Lilminus, Nov 3, 2020 at 4:42 AM This was for her to get back on the show I didn’t think for one sec this was real even though he does favor apollo, THATs cuz she short and any lil born of thickness or weight makes us short women look like or body parts are smushed together. Well if it's work for Kenya Moore as for her formula and tweaks it a bit to suit you Phaedra. All this attorney and entrepreneur garbage is a cover up for what she really is. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. According to the Jasmine Brand, the split was mutual - and the couple continues to follow each other on social media.The pair have been dating since early January (at least publicly.) The split comes amid rumors that Phaedra may be making a return to Bravo's Real Housewives of Atlanta. Just acknowledgments. The split comes amid rumors that Phaedra may be … She added: “That’s kind of scary to me. Although entertaining, I'm not interested in putting my personal business on front street. Well, hopefully they had fun, while it lasted! Amber R, Nov 3, 2020 at 4:42 AM LIGHT THE NIGHT VOL.2 NEW YEARS EVE PARTY HOSTED BY @TONEKAPONE33 w/Balloon Drop, Champagne Toast, Exclusive Bureau Buffet, Party Favors & More ALL AT THE NEW BUREAU BAR & RESTAURANT  724 W. MAXWELL ST!! Tim Norman Pleads Not Guilty In Murder-For-Hire Case, Requests To Be Released To Stay With Miss Robbie, Ice Cube Confirms Working With Trump Administration, Twitter Blasts The Rap Icon, Miss Robbie Breaks Silence After Son Tim Norman Arrested in Murder Plot, Tamar Braxton Defends Ex David Adefeso; He Responds To Toni’s Public Blasting, Iyanla Vanzant Confirms End of ‘Fix My Life’ Series on OWN, Atlanta Police Make Arrest in Actor’s Shooting Death. Terms of Use | Privacy | 11:16. There is nothing like a seasoned grown azz man!! Phaedra Parks marriage to Apollo Nida fell apart during her time on The Real Housewives of Atlanta. Unless she remarried she has been a single mom. That horrendous red rooster hair season 2 gave it away. Joe Biden takes all 5 votes in tiny township that is one of the first to announce results, Jeffrey Epstein's Palm Beach mansion will be DEMOLISHED by developer who bought it for $18M, Friendly's restaurant chain files for bankruptcy, The Lincoln Project: America the Beautiful, Man sucker-punches boy, 12, knocking him unconscious as he was sitting on a curb in Brooklyn, 4-Year-Old recovered ALIVE from rubble 91 hours after deadly earthquake in Turkey's Izmir, Ugandan activist, 25, decapitated by gate in Utah's Arches National Park, alleges $270 million claim, Alicia Keys filming a video for MTVA EMA in Los Angeles, Selena Gomez covers CR Fashion Book - China, Hoda Kotb opens up about trying to adopt a third child, Carol Arthur, Actress in ‘Blazing Saddles’ and Wife of Dom DeLuise, Dies at 85, Nickelodeon favorite Kel Mitchell welcomes baby, his second child with wife Asia Lee, Glenn Close dresses up as Donald Trump as she urges followers to vote. Back On the Market: Phaedra Parks and DJ Tone Kapone Split, (You must log in or sign up to reply here. Look at her dark hands and the rest of her body. For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube! Did Phaedra Parks split from her boyfriend Tone Kapone? Black Americans: What are your plans for election day? According to the Jasmine Brand, the split was mutual - and the couple continues to follow each other on social media. Phaedra Parks has reportedly ended her relationship with radio personality, Tone Kapone. Phaedra Parks is a single mom again. Yeeeepppp! But that more up her alley. skin-color be damned! Shell find a new toy soon. That’s how I feel about it,” Kandi explained to The Breakfast Club back in March. Phaedra was booted after she spread a rumor that Kandi Burruss had threatened to drug and rape Porsha Williams. I'm glad I don't need validation for my life choices. Cardi B Calls Off Divorce From Husband Offset Nearly 2 Months After Split, Megan Fox Slams Brian Austin Green For Portraying Her As An 'Absent Mother'. oh well....she will find another...hopefully in her age bracket....better luck next time Phae Phae!!! Did she publicly announce it? Watch The NYE Video That Ignited Rumors According to the Jasmine Brand, the split was mutual - and the couple. A young Haitian couple living in Alaska whaaaaaaaaaaat. The mom-of-2 took her relationship with Tone public in January by posting a photo that showed them attending a New Year's Eve party in Chicago. Is telling someone to, "No" or "Mind their business" rude? If they've been shacking up with someone the whole cold season, then there is the option. She fine as hell to me though. She seems like the type to be hung up on light vs. dark, she’s country enough. You can tell by the way she dresses that she’s country. She waiting on Apollo folks! Would you record an accident and post it online? Avigail is an Entertainment blogger at All About The Tea, who specializes in The Real Housewives of Atlanta and The Real Housewives of Potomac. City Girls (& Associates) Discussion Thread, Man, 53, jumps to his death from a Midtown Manhattan skyscraper, Shawn Bradley , Alexander Rodgers & James Colwell : The Poor Reports, LovexBriana Tea Thread (Single mom, Harvard Law). Post was not sent - check your email addresses! She had to one up Apollo and get herself a boo before he gets out but poor phae couldn't hold on to him long enough. Conspiracy Alley. _______________________________ Phaedra's new man is Chicago DJ Tone Kapone, who also stars on Dish Nation with Parks’ ex-RHOA cast member, Porsha Williams…Get all the tea here: https://allaboutthetea.com/2019/01/02/phaedra-parks-new-boyfriend/ (Clickable link in bio) #phaedraparks #djtonekapone #tonekapone #rhoa #realhousewivesofatlanta, A post shared by AllAboutTheTea.com (@allaboutthetea) on Jan 2, 2019 at 6:28pm PST. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! And my last relationship was over three months before anyone knew. This relationship was for publicity...she needed a way in for a new Peach...Tone gives me "rent-a-man" vibes...I wonder how much he charges for his services... Cuffing season is OFFICIALLY over. He was indeed Mr chocolate. She always looks stuffed. DJ Tone Capone - Dayton, Dayton, Ohio. “2019 we are ready,” she captioned the now-deleted photo of them cuddled up. And I'll take Kandi over Phaedra any single day. The shade is unnecessary. All Podcasts; WGCI Presents: The WGCI Morning Show On Demand; WGCI Presents: The Morning After; WGCI Presents: Leon's Locker Room; WGCI Presents: The G Spot with Kendra G; WGCI Presents: Kyle's Message; WGCI Presents: LIVE with Tone Kapone… Porsha should have resigned or gotten the boot too. Been with my hubby since 1992. “Over the holidays people were hanging out all over the place. Not "OLD" just extremely seasoned ? Loloololol. Just weird. “And yes, me and Phaedra are dating,” Kapone said with a grin about their new love affair. “And yes, me and Phaedra are dating,” Kapone said with a grin about their new love affair. She is announcing him.....he is not announcing her. My ex 6'6" was 10 years my jr..sex great..conversation limited..the benefit was he always dated older so his maturity was almost there.. Dub my brain wouldn’t even process the shyt. Too sacred for the gram is right! Tone Kapone. DMCA | But don't blast a fling all over IG. Let me slide in his DMs in case he looking for a rebound. Clothes look like they hurt like hell! Phaedra Parks has reportedly ended her relationship with radio personality, Tone Kapone. Kandi is a bama OMG idc how much dough she has ? It was like “you think this is good enough for black women hun?”. My ex from Louisiana used to speak that way. News Flash! See more of DJ Tone Kapone on Facebook. Phaedra kicked off the New Year with her radio host boyfriend Tone Kaponein Chicago. Phaedra is the worse kind....so happy to have a light skinned man...and she make sure that she takes care of them. Phaedra will forever be single...she has hit that 50 yr old mark but still looking for young boys to lay with. The Real Housewives of Atlanta alum and mother of two, 45, kicked off the new year with boyfriend and radio host Tone Kapone in Chicago, Illinois, where they celebrated at The Bureau Bar. I don't even watch the show but I get sick of hearing about how Kandi doesn't need the show because she's so rich and has so many other things to do. White man sentenced to 25 years for burning Black churches. Phaedra Parks has reportedly ended her relationship with radio personality, Tone Kapone. I hope she has an altar set up and feeds them and gives them water and gifts. Phaedra is going to die trying to convince the world she's sexy FIT and desirable, Celebrity Alley - Celebrity News and Gossip. I laughed too hard at this. The pair have been dating since early January (at least publicly.). The split comes amid rumors that Phaedra may be making a return to Bravo's Real Housewives of Atlanta. What happen to all her jobs..nevermind we knew they were not real. See More. Tell me about it!!!! View this post on Instagram LIGHT THE NIGHT VOL.2 NEW YEARS EVE PARTY HOSTED BY @TONEKAPONE33 w/Balloon Drop, […] Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Becca Kufrin Seemingly Reacts To Ex Garrett Yrigoyen's New GF: 'Be Mindful', Again?! News Flash! She has two beautiful babies. I was looking at him with a blank stAre like Kelly Bundy????? “Over the holidays people were hanging out all over the place. ? It's unfortunate, if it's true. Awe man. Kelsey Teaming Up with 1501 to shade Meg? RELATED: Did Madonna Get Butt Implants? Do you think Phaedra Parks’ new relationship is a PR stunt? That's what I'm talking about, but them youngins be trying. The kids are adorable. That part. She is single again tis all. it’s not a good idea to get involved with a guy if he has an option to sleep outside. ::: 8PM-2AM Packages/Tables Are Available Now #LINKINBIO ⬆️⬆️⬆️!! When are they gonna learn? Phaedra Parks debuted a new man in her life, radio host Tone Kapone, on New Year’s day and while he appears to be arm candy — a tipster is spilling all the tea on the Chicago DJ. I don't get why its important for the world to know what is going on in someone's life. Tone Kapone; Zach Boog; Trey White; KeKe; Charmaine; Jamal Smallz; On-Air Schedule; Podcasts. ​We deliver the hottest ​celebrity news​ on your favorite celebs. Yikes. Because in the future when things are happening, you don’t even know why it’s happening. 94.1k Followers, 4,280 Following, 3,740 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Tone Kapone (@tonekapone33)

Vinyl Window Balance Repair, Popular Board Game - Crossword Clue 6 Letters, In The Sweet By And By Meaning, Live In Tagalog, Wood Circle Ring, Mansfield Citation Search, Philhealth Z Package For Angioplasty, Subaru Applied Model Code, Inconvenient Truth Summary, Sarah Lawrence University,