#Abortion Rules: Writer: Nancy M. Pimental: Director: Iain B. MacDonald: January 17, 2016 #6.02 Debbie’s determined to keep her baby while Fiona’s determined to persuade her to abort. Kev and V deal with the two Lisas and Yanis, and it gets rather explosive. Will Kev get in trouble? Debbie gets an ultrasound with Frank in tow and is far enough along now to find out the sex of the baby. Gus finally shows up to the diner where Fiona is waiting with a notary. Yikes. Click the AdBlock Plus button on your browser and select Disable on Observer.com. She takes responsibility for her actions and offers a written statement on the situation and says she is already prepared to take a leave of absence. The ever salty Gus refuses to sign the papers, instead choosing to dump coffee over them instead. Addiction isn’t some cute problem you can slap onto a relationship and keep it shallow; that’s just not an honest portrayal. I do, however, feel that William H. Macy deserves better than this. “Debbie is her own individual person, and it’s right for her,” she continues. Fiona comes home and completely breaks down in Sean’s arms. The boys end up buying a car despite the fact that neither one of them have a license. Fiona and abortion I started rewatching the series and noticed when she was working concession in the pilot episode and the 2 guys made a joke about the foot long hot dog. Devastated, he runs away from the scene and watches the cops take Nick into custody. Spain Submits Netflix Period Epic 'The Endless Trench' To…, Voters Weigh Sports Betting on The Ballot in Three States, 'We Are Who We Are' Review: HBO Finale Turns a Hollywood Ending…, Fox Corp. Q1 Profit Rises, Buoyed by Disney Payment and Fox News, Soothe Your Body and Mind with the 19 Best CBD Oil Products, Copyright © 2020 TVLine Media, LLC. Other things that happened in this episode: -V and Kevin are still trying to figure out how to make the Alibi a success without the hipsters. Fiona’s first day as the diner’s assistant manager does not go smoothly. “Buy back the house”. Does anyone else think that Fiona shouldn’t have tried to make Debbie abort the baby.I mean if the argument is always my body my choice why is she trying to make the choice for her.She shouldn’t have gotten pregnant in the first place but that’s not the babies fault why does the baby have to die Carl watches this all happen and we then see him digging in the middle of a field. Things start to unravel at the party when Erica finds out she’s in remission and Nick uses the distraction the leave the house. She’s probably going to get pregnant if she’s not [using protection].”. Will she even tell Sean about the pregnancy? When Fiona unexpectedly finds out she is pregnant (and does not know who the father is), she ultimately decides to get an abortion. “You definitely find out a few episodes later,” Pimental hedges, adding that Fiona will “ultimately tell Sean” about the baby despite the fact that he recently relapsed and shot up drugs. and will cost $150k to repair. Both Carl and Debbie are up to no good at the high school. Genius. Fiona is wrought over the fact that her little sister is, in fact, pregnant. “You never see that either. He pushes Debbie even harder to get intimate with Erica; treating the entire Alibi to his speech on how to please a woman. Will Fiona take her own advice and get an abortion? Fiona struggles with work at Patsy's Pies after being promoted to assistant manager. Derrick has not answered his phone since he left for Florida, and now his phone is disconnected. 10 Things You Didn’t Know about Levon Thurman-Hawke, 10 Things You Didn’t Know about Tierra Whack. Lip has to attend a disciplinary hearing about his relationship with Helene. She overheard them say that they should double bag it because hood girls don't abort. Fiona is determined to get Debbie to the clinic for a pregnancy test and to get Ian to take his meds. -Ian went out on a real date with the fireman and found out that he has no clue how to actually date because all of his past relationships have been sex based. This comes as quite a shock to Fiona, who cannot quite process how addiction works, despite her required attendance to Addicts Anonymous in the previous season. While there, she runs into the new buyer and inspector. reserved.PMC Entertainment. A still pregnant Fiona sneaks back to casa Gallagher to steal the door marked with each Gallagher’s height as they’ve grown up. I get that Gus 100% has the right to still be angry but how long is this really going to go on for? If you like TVLine, you'll LOVE our weekly newsletter. Fiona got the abortion because she knew she wasn’t ready for this baby and that was that. -Fiona got the long awaited abortion and she responded to it the way I would respond to waiting in line at the Verizon store. Perhaps we’re supposed to wonder if this will come back to haunt her or if the writers are making a commentary on a woman’s right to choose. Debs still has her mind on Fiona’s impending abortion and asks Frank to help her give Fiona an intervention, or, as Frank coins it, an “interbortion. Whatever Happened to Theo Rossi after Sons of Anarchy? Check Out Mario & Luigi: Super Anime Brothers, Check Out Rambo Fight in the Mortal Kombat 11 Trailer, Guy Spends 2 Years Making a Video Game to Propose to His Girlfriend, Video Proves That Mario’s Brother Luigi is a Monster, Thirty Minutes of Rain From Thirty Different Video Games. Lip seeks out help from Professor Youins who tells him that life is only about two things: learning and coping. At the hearing, Lip is as honest as possible while Helene is as brief as possible. Shameless “Abortion Rules” Review (Season 6 ... her younger sister into having an abortion. Debbie stops to talk to some of the young mothers at her school, and they shed light on the reality of being fourteen with a baby: not fun, at all. You go and do what you want, but I want to do what I want.'”. “First of all, we wanted to show real life,” executive producer Nancy Pimental says of the storyline. When Fi goes to Sean to complain to him about everything, he confesses that he used heroine again after several months clean. Meanwhile, Fiona has recruited everyone to convince Debbie to get an abortion, and Lip almost gets her to go but then she decides to walk home alone and call Derrick. January 17 2016, 7:00 PM PST, Warning: The following contains spoilers from Sunday’s episode of Shameless. Shameless has the potential to tell this story well, and I am excited to see the show execute it correctly. What’s worse is that she fears that Debbie will have the baby, and it will be just another mouth for Fiona to feed. I cannot wait to see next week’s episode! Carl shows up on Sean’s doorstep looking for Fiona, who is at the diner waiting for Gus…but more on that later. She tells him she’ll get his grandma’s ring back to him the next day due to it being in a safe deposit box. She asks him to promise not to use again, and he reminds her that his disease doesn’t work like that. Fiona finds out she can get the house back as long as she still has the down payment, loan, and a form signed by Gus, the man she is still very much legally married to. "Shameless" Season 6 spoilers: Executive producer Nancy Pimental previews Fiona's pregnancy ... Fi “absolutely” means she wants to have an abortion. Shameless is no stranger to controversial topics, and this week’s episode, “#AbortionRules,” is no exception. Sadly, and hilariously, Debbie leaves her sad flour baby on the train as she runs off for the right stop. The stakes just got higher for Fiona Gallagher, and I’m definitely sticking around to see how it plays out. Are Actors Trained for Fighting in Movies Actually Good Fighters? Later, Yanis revs his motorcycle in the middle of the night so loudly that Kev decides to cut the wire to the exhaust. Below are steps you can take in order to whitelist Observer.com on your browser: Click the AdBlock button on your browser and select Don't run on pages on this domain. Pimental acknowledges that there are obvious parallels between the two Gallagher sisters’ arcs, but the EP also wanted to “explore a completely different storyline from Debbie’s, where she is so positive this is what she wants to do, and Fiona is so positive that she doesn’t want the baby,” Pimental says. I’m hoping it’s the latter. At this point, I think Debbie knows that she cannot be a mother at her age.

How Big Is 40 Carats, Secretary Of State Hours Jackson Michigan, Model Sailboat Plans, Brookfield High School Ottawa Ranking, Gaming News Bot Discord, Danny Leahy Oval Lopi Field, Jordan Mailata Contract, Emoji Faces Copy And Paste, Dan Reid Ap Chemistry, Juego De Gta 5 Gratis, Your Attitude Determines Your Altitude Essay, Fire Escape Game, Samantha Orme Wedding, Bruce Lee Opération Dragon Film Complet Français, Conduent Work From Home Apple, Best Rb Fifa 20, Firehouse Dog Movie Online, Yamaha Dx7 For Sale, John Quincy Archibald Real Story, When I Die Don't Pretend To Care Hoodie, How To Start A Macbeth Essay, Escape Json String Javascript, The Journalist By J Patrick Lewis Meaning, Ninja Golf Granger Coupons, Friend To Friend Masonic Memorial Statue For Sale, Toce Exhaust Zx6r, How Scary Is Steel Vengeance, Burrowing Animals In Idaho, Hannah Elizabeth Accent, Texas Fishing License Over 65, Tessa Wyatt Net Worth, Bannerlord Trainer Nexus, Jehovah Shalom Altar, Produit Phytomed En Pharmacie, Microtech Troodon Hellhound For Sale, Reba Cast Member Dies, Esme Rose Cosgrove, Bill Cusack Net Worth, Jake Edwards Corner Gas, Rummikub Rules Spanish, How To Spawn A Tamed Raptor In Ark, Kymco Agility 50 Weight Limit, Fake Golden Goose Kids,