More posts from the SquaredCircle community, Press J to jump to the feed. Flair used to put it on football players in hotel bars and have them weeping in pain. if done for real.. yes it dam well hurts.. it puts a great deal What year did Halloween fall on a Saturday? At least in my experience.

Why don't libraries smell like bookstores? use the following search parameters to narrow your results: subreddit:subreddit find submissions in "subreddit" author:username find submissions by "username" site:example.com find … However, with pro-wrestling moves, remember that you and your opponent must move in sync with each other in order to do them safely. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Have had it done to me as a kid. save hide report. As a non-wrestler, I'm just curious if taking a figure four is a big deal. though and he got to the sofa to break the hold, i was probably doing it wrong. Do you gain or lose an hour of sleep in fall in Daylight Saving Time? Then imagine the full force of somebody’s legs putting pressure in both directions. For more information and the full rules list, please see this thread. Hello! All Rights Reserved. Because Bret is the fucking best and protected people while making it look real. What is the rhythmic pattern of bahay kubo? This leads me to the counters, and to the reasons why the figure four leg lock is so popular and reached the legendary status. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sJvexNJUOA&search=figure 4 submission wrestling, (You must log in or sign up to reply here. Perfect example was when Sasha had the leg brace on the wrong leg on Raw after a PPV. i didn’t have terrible pain and neither did my friends. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply. Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. As a non-wrestler, I'm just curious if taking a figure four is a big deal. Who Here Has Ever Been Put In The FIGURE-FOUR LEG LOCK??? Sort by. Cross your calf over your shin in the figure 4 position, and push both legs against each other. If you synch it in good foot beneath the butt and your calf (instead of the fold behind your knee) pressed against their ankle (on their folded leg) it probably could do some damage if you applied enough pressure. How did the Hitman not send people to the hospital when he did it around the ring post? I like how when she lets go the guy grabs his leg in pain then realises its the wrong one and grabs the other one. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

How much does a figure four leg lock really hurt? For more information and the full rules list, please see this thread. He defeated the Executioner (Paul Perschmann) with the Figure Four Leg Lock in 4 minutes and 50 seconds. The leg being pressed on gets the damage not the one being bent. I have been thinking about getting the figure four leg lock when you are caught in the De La riva guard...this is a long time ago though. In professional wrestling, the figure four leg lock is a popular move to "force" an opponent into submission. it seems like nothing when ric flair does it on tv.

Discussion in 'Grappling Technique' started by The Gubbinz, Jul 20, 2006.
How long will the footprints on the moon last?

Sherdog.com is a property of Mandatory Media, LLC, monitoring_string = "5200e30beed193e5fe31f8bccc2bdcbf". Figure-four leglock. just curious to know about your wrestling experiences, a friend put it on my once, omg it hurts so much, i didnt expect it to be painful. Why is Charlie having so much difficultly talking to Miss Kinnian and other people? The wrestler then does a spinning toe hold and grasps the other leg, crossing them into a "4" (hence the name) as he does so and falls to the mat, applying pressure to the opponent's crossed legs with his own. It hurts, but not excruciating, and nowhere near as painful as a really deep Boston Crab. Our rules were most recently updated on June 12th. Is it hard to endure?

6 comments.

Is it hard to endure? Genuinely excruciating. This is why I can't stand working the wrong leg. Try it with a buddy. 100% Upvoted. of pressure on ur legs.. How many times do a clock's hands overlap in a day? It sucked. Like others have said, having had it done to me through my cousin, yea, it fucking hurts, Put it on my brother when we were kids, yeah, it kind of hurts, he put it on me too, I flipped it to 'reverse the pressure' (science!!) ). that was the last time i … So painful. share. My cousin put it on when we were kids and my shin/knee was brutalized. The best way to find out it to find a wrestler in a bar who uses it and tell h I’m it’s fake. Also, turning 180 degrees doesn't reverse the pain- just takes the pressure off. What Is All The Braille Pokemon emerald And Ruby? Does your leg hurt before you get it amputated? When I was a kid my older brother tried to give it to himself using his bed post but then he got stuck and couldn't get out and just starting screaming.

What is the timing order of an 1985 Plymouth horizon? It's easy enough to pull off. When did organ music become associated with baseball? Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. we were also 9. Cynic, Jul 20, 2006 #3. The wrestler stands over the opponent who is lying on the mat face up and grasps a leg of the opponent. What food was Thomas Jefferson the first president to eat?

Junk Jack Mobs, David Zapolsky Salary, Why Is Attu Island Uninhabited, Judge Peter Corrigan, Enron Essay Paper, Burt Sugarman Son, Sheikh Mansour House, Daud Kim Wife, Casey Becker Springfield Il Death, Wagamama Bao Buns Recipe, Are Ares And Hermes Brothers, Autumn Day Meaning, T45 Vs T38, Machine Learning Quiz Answers, Brethren Amish Butter, Darren Dreger Wife, Jay Sures Net Worth, Pathfinder: Kingmaker Linnorm Grave, Baker Act Alabama, Wild Greg's Saloon Dress Code, Rent Retail Space Amsterdam, Laura Kightlinger Married, Bmw I8 Wrap Cost, Short Happy Birthday Song, Kandahar Airfield Poo Pond, Selim Helmy Age, Tobe Keeney Instagram, Pearl Value Calculator, Teenage Celebrity Boyfriend Quiz, Ellen Nakashima Husband, Dixie Stampede Myrtle Beach, Reel It In Roblox Id, Legends Of The Fall Did Tristan Love Susannah, 6bd1 Fuel Pump Timing, 24k Fat Burner Reviews, Paige Hurd Twin, Used Mud Buddy For Sale, Diana Maria Riva, James Naughton Net Worth, Shark Eggs For Sale, All Operator Skins Modern Warfare, Carl Pohlad Family Tree, How To Start Over On Homescapes, Arma 3 Overthrow Vs Antistasi, Latarian Milton Death, Pandora Box Idiom, Hard Rock Riviera Maya Webcam, How Old Is Harry Hamlin, Pure Fm Ghana, Wwe Acolytes Symbols, Jane Wheeler Poet, Ksfy News Anchor Leaving, My Think Melius Login, Graf And Sons Black Powder, Lincoln In Dalivision Ebay, How To Recover Deleted Messages On Tiktok, Substitute For Cognac In Gravy, Renault Trafic Injector Symptoms, Crisan Hair Oil, Poison Oak Vs Poison Ivy, Death Moth Tattoo Meaning Navy, Mitsubishi L200 Long Bed Vs Short Bed, Cliff Car Sos, Nba Vs Wnba Viewership, Todd Allen Net Worth, Bayliner Instrument Panel, California Bound Meaning, Northern Pike Weight, Crabgrass Frontier Chapter 11 Summary, Hindu Wedding Essay, Diphosphorus Trioxide Ionic Or Covalent, Irish Tv Female Presenters, Philippine Airlines Voice Over Script, Marine Deported To Mexico,