Get to the escape pod Reach the Portal Doom Eternal - YouTube All rights reserved. Head through the door and there's a few more enemies to take care of outside. There's more purple goo here so your movement speed is impeded. Head down the stairs and continue following the waypoint down the corridor, defeating any enemies along the way. Top New Games Out On PS5, Series X/S, Switch, And PC This Month -- November 2020, The PS5 And Xbox Series X Launch Lineups Are Weak, But That's Not The Whole Story, PS5 Console Preview: An Un-PlayStation Look That's Stark And Striking, By You want to stay fairly close to him, but not too close, and wait until his eyes flash green to counter his melee attack and damage him with the Super Shotgun. I can't pass it, open it or anything? Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. Use the Super Shotgun to clear out the enemies, including the tentacles, and melee the blocks right in front of you as you enter the larger area with a chain link fence. Richard Wakeling You are not registered / logged in. After the doors open there are a few fodder enemies to take care of, and you'll eventually be faced with a Mancubus and Whiplash. Exit the turret and fight through the next corridor until you reach an elevator. With the path blocked, you need to enter through the building a Pinky just emerged from. Once they're all dead, head to the waypoint and jump down to the right and into the portal. When you reach the top, jump across to the burning building and make your way down until you can hop in the elevator. You need a javascript enabled browser to watch videos. More Zombies and Imps will swarm in here, so take them out and exit through the large gap in the wall.

This enemy type is a heavily armored variant of the regular Mancubus, but a single Blood Punch will destroy all of its armor. There are multiple floors and a portal you can use to get out of danger, so utilise the environment when you can. Can't find keys anywhere. Now you can access the shutter doors and fight your way across the bridge to the Arc building where Hayden is. Terms of Use and guide hub collecting what we have up so far, everything you should know before playing. Time to go meet a familiar face! thanks I actually found it, really goofed as it shows up almost infront lol. We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer. Please use a html5 video capable browser to watch videos.

With the massive tentacles now gone, follow the waypoint down the next few corridors and into the car park until you're back outside in the main courtyard. May 17, 2016 @ 2:32pm Stuck at (Find the Exit Portal Marked by the UAC) I am slightly after you get the gun and my waypoint shows towards a yellow door with a skull on it.

© 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. You're nearly halfway through the game, so keep at it! Once all the enemies in this combat arena are dead, you can attempt to open the main gate. These are not usually tested by us (because there are so many), so please use them at your own risk.

Then step onto the portal it will take you to the next level, "HELL".Good luck.. that's where I'm at right now and I'm stuck. Or click here to search for specific content. For walkthroughs of Doom Eternal's other chapters, check out our guide hub collecting what we have up so far. Ok, where are you exactly? A couple of Super Shotgun shells and rockets work well, too. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Now that you've reached Doom Eternal's sixth mission, things are in full gear.

Stuck at (Find the Exit Portal Marked by the UAC). By Richard Wakeling on March 25, 2020 at 2:47PM PDT Otherwise, you can read our Doom Eternal review.

If you do find yourself wading through the goo, use the Super Shotgun's meat hook to quickly pull yourself out of it. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right. Go left and drop down the hole in the floor, then use the Plasma Rifle to cut through the Energy Shields being used by the Soldiers and Carcass in this area. Take it out and drop into the hole it opened up and you'll find yourself in the sewer. Swing across the two poles and launch yourself to the right to grab onto the wall. Search for more answers for Doom 3: Resurrection Of Evil or ask your own question here. Now you can enter the turret and destroy the first tentacle blocking the path to Hayden. I am so stuck, I think i'm in hell, I walked into this place the door .. Exuse me, I'm in a place called "cpu complex", and I have two mission .. How do you kill the first large guardian at end of maintenance section. Theres also a blue door with skulls on it and I can't do the same. As you engage in combat with the enemies inside, a Cyber Mancubus will eventually appear. We'll be publishing more in subsequent days. Sorry, but you can't access this content! If you would like to receive an email to let you know if/when we have added this question to the site please enter your email address. Continue moving through the facility, while making sure to avoid the electric traps, until you reach the second turret. Turn around and jump to the next platform, then hop behind the pile of broken office supplies with the green light shining on it to find a block you can melee. Use the pole to swing over to the next building over and clear out the enemies inside before heading up the stairs. We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this question. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Super Cheats is an unofficial resource with submissions provided by members of the public. As soon as the mission begins, immediately punch through the wall and follow this corridor to an elevator shaft you can hop down. Climb up the blocks and launch off the pole to your right to reach the next platform. Privacy Policy, Now Playing: Doom 2016 vs Doom Eternal Gun Comparisons. Can you provide the answers for fellow gamers questions, + Add Your Cheats and Codes / Ask a question. Anyone help?

When your at the 4th portal console click on the top left box, It says exit. If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address. Go to a common point on level for and I'll try to get you through this level. Jump up a floor and drop down the hole on the other side to kill the rest of the enemies here. Take out the enemies in this arena until the demonic seal is broken, then make your way up the flights of stairs. Jump down here and there's a wall you can latch onto. Damage him enough and you can end the fight with a gruesome Glory Kill. Utilise your full arsenal to fight your way through them--whether that means using an Ice Bomb to freeze a Pinky in place, or peppering a Dread Knight with the Chaingun--until you eventually reach the building's lobby. on March 25, 2020 at 2:47PM PDT. Quickly dispatch the golden wolf whenever he summons it, and make use of the fodder enemies that come in to replenish your health, armor, and ammo. This can be a lengthy fight because of the Marauder's defensive strengths, so you just need to be patient and wait for those openings when his eyes flash green, utilising your Dash to avoid his other attacks in the meantime. Climb up and fight your way through the plane's interior until you emerge inside another building. I can't pass it, open it or anything? Jump down onto the jump pad below and then Dash across to the other building using the Dash Refill to reach it. This site is not affiliated in any way with Microsoft, Sony, Sega, Nintendo or any video game publishers.Privacy Policy | Terms of Service. Now it's time to fight Doom Eternal's second boss. Clear out the enemies inside, then use the elevator as a stepping stone to reach the next floor. The purple goo returns in this area, so try and stay out of it to avoid being slowed down.

Delete Activity History Apple Watch, They Call Me Tiago Roblox Song Code, Diy Led Light, With You Chords, Walker Lake Spiders, Body Armor Hiline Tacoma Bumper Install, 98 Rock Tampa Playlist, Georgia Hybrid Bluegill, Jason Taylor Siblings, Due Date August 21, 2019 When Did I Conceive, Carrier Tonnage Calculator, Monstera Variegata Albo, Bundaberg Suburbs Affected By Floods, Oceanhorn Soluce Girouette, Is Martin Crane Chair In The Smithsonian, How Long Does It Take To Get Nclex Results, Write At Least Six Sentences Describing Any Type Of Parade, Happy Haunting Meaning, Big Herc Dead, Watch Tiktok Videos Without Text, What Happened Teddi Siddall, Nape Of Neck Crossword Clue, Deb Perelman Net Worth, Will O'neill Newport Beach Mayor Republican Or Democrat, A Perfect Plan 2020 Wiki, A Raisin In The Sun Act 3 Questions And Answers Pdf, Magnesium And Chlorine Ionic Compound, Sommer 2060 Review, Kadabra Best Moveset Gen 2, Little Walter Net Worth, Nola Whitfield Bio, Apijet Stock Price, Super Mario 63, Star Wars Battlefront 2 Capital Supremacy Offline, Rick Hanson Ted Talk, Duroc Pigs For Sale In Georgia, Sun Conure For Adoption, Ovilee May Nationality, Armadillo Lizard For Sale Petco, Ibm Apple Discount, La Famille Ekra, Broken Wings Meaning, Connect Switch Lite To Pc, Alula Trek Australia, Setar Vs Sitar, Smallest Weight Measurement, Yoshimura 4 Into 1 Exhaust Hayabusa, Womens Onesie Pajamas With Trap Door, Alder Wood Cabinets, Karen Meyers Ariana Grande, Sega Genesis Classic Game Console Power Cord, Escape From Alcatraz 123movies, City Of San Jose Eway, List Of Breton Words, Molly And Mack Bridgetown Location, Precio Del Dólar En Elektra Hoy, Isshiki And Nene, Bumping Mics Season 2, Como Sacar Una Semilla De Guayaba De La Muela, Laura Kenny Net Worth, 2020 Civic Si Shift Knob, Exterior And Remote Interior Angles Apex, Diane Cilento Giovanna Margaret Volpe, Lisa Laflamme Hair 2020, Spiny Box Puffer Reef Safe, Can Bunnies Sense Earthquakes, Beautiful 90s Discount Code, James Sharp Inventor, Swm Motorcycles Usa, Rampage Toys Lizzie, How To Level Long Distances, Oki Sato Net Worth, Happy Birthday Goddaughter Gif, Julie Peppard Daughter, Bad Neighbors 2, Miguelito Powder Walmart, Charlie Bishop Model Railway, Pachydactylus Rangei For Sale, Carlo Gesualdo Famous Works, Don Miguel Ruiz Wife,