They even brought their own kitchen and generator!!!!

Menu items and prices are subject to change without prior notice. Learn more. I had the all american. Let us know your dream, and Eddie Deen … It was very spacious. All the staff was super polite and professional. from Eddie Deen's Catering took care of everything from start to finish. It was a huge space so I'm not sure what they do when they don't rent it out but it definitely was large enough for big parties or events. It was too die for. Bathrooms could be nicer. Available as rentals for that special event such as wedding, anniversary, birthday, reunions, corporate events and much more. Verified by Business .css-9g3rm2{width:18px;height:18px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(0,115,187,1);}.css-9g3rm2::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-9g3rm2::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-9g3rm2 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, “There was a live band, armadillo races, a mechanical bull, and an Oklahoma bicycle race.” in 2 reviews, “Needless to say I was stressed to the max, but Kathy Thrush and the team from Eddie Deen's Catering took care of everything from start to finish.” in 2 reviews, “The mechanical bull, live band, and sofa area all add to how it's got a little bit of everything.” in 2 reviews, The Statler Dallas, Curio Collection by Hilton, in Videographers, Party & Event Planning, Djs, Eddie Deen's Ranch is the premier Texas-themed event facility in Downtown Dallas. Eddie Deen & Company Catering™ is a full service catering and event planning company specializing in creative menus prepared from scratch and impeccable service. I recommend it if you're looking for an entertaining evening with great food & making new friends. My team ensures my customers and fans always remember how much of a good time they had at….

Every time the food has been wonderful. The food was super yummy! There was a live band, armadillo races, a mechanical bull, and an Oklahoma bicycle race. Very entertaining & the food was delicious & (I'm a chef) so that's  great. it has never been bad. Eddie Deen & Company is Dallas/Ft. We will partner with you…, Big Easy Pour is a Bartending Company & Catering Service located in Dallas, TX. Each menu can be customized to satisfy a unique taste in mind. What stood out were the entertainment. Eddie Deen’s catering menu options are limited only by your imagination. It was very spacious.The food was mediocre at best,  but the desserts were yummy. There's no question in my mind that Eddie Deen's is the best catering company in the DFW area. Venue was large, but it would have been nice to have an area set away from all the "action" in case you need a break or want to chat or something. I can be more understanding with the barbecue (which was good, so props for that) but salad?? , live band, and sofa area all add to how it's got a little bit of everything. Not to mention everyone inside is dressed in Texas attire with hats, boots and other fun accessories!

It was the best ever. Each menu can be customized to satisfy a unique taste in mind. Ample bathroom that are clean and soaps that smell especially nice.Enough rooms in the space that help crowd control.

Our good friends over at Texas by Texans are handling our online orders - SHOP HERE, 1004 N. Collins St. Was despite the rain a fun time! Eddie Deen's History: Eddie Deen grew up on a working ranch in Wills Point, Texas. They had bull riding, "calf roping" I think it's called, other games, line dancing a great buffet. Not to mention everyone inside is dressed in Texas attire with hats, boots and other fun accessories!We held a corporate event here with live music (someone said one of the musicians was Kenny Rogers brother!)

Dinner was served buffet style and went smoothly as well. Eddie V's is a prime quality seafood restaurant providing you with the finest fresh seafood & prime steaks. Needless to say I was stressed to the max, but Kathy Thrush and the team from Eddie Deen's Catering took care of everything from start to finish. I had the all american. Wow such great food! For the most accurate information, please contact the restaurant directly before visiting or … There were armadillo races, the shooting timed station, the mechanical horse riding.The staff were very kind and attentive. © 2020 Eddie Deen & Company Catering.

© 2018 Eddie Deen Crossroads Smokehouse, All rights reserved.

Historic house built in 1894, full of characters, life and charm. Menu is for informational purposes only. Dinner was served buffet style and went smoothly as well. Great Etsy event space! Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! why does salad take 30 minutes to bring out?? The food was amazing! I was not impressed at all with the mexican food, but didn't want to say anything.But, then on the hour-long van ride back, our entire office unanimously decided that we would stick to BBQ from now on.The BBQ would have garnered 4 stars, but the Mexican brought this caterer down to 3. I was underwhelmed by the sausage, but the rest of the meal was pretty darn good.The second day we had a Mexican Fiesta catered at an off-site Team Building Training meeting. The atmosphere is really homey and Texas with a ranch style feel, you will enjoy the hospitality and ambiance.There is plenty of parking by the restaurant and a pool table inside to enjoy! A group of us went to Eddie Deens last week as it was booked by our conference hosts. This place/night really made my trip! it has never been bad. Had the pleasure of enjoying your Bbq last night at an event in ftw! They were a complete success and made the entire evening! we have used Eddie Deen for family gatherings.

I was in Dallas for a work conference and one of the evenings was being hosted at the Eddie Deen Ranch. In short, the food was OK and they quickly ran out of it. Staff is professional and does a great job. From our tasty authentic Texas BBQ to our upscale, gourmet cuisine you are sure to find something for that special occasion. Needless to say I was stressed to the max, but Kathy Thrush and the team from Eddie Deen's Catering took care of everything from start to finish. Had I known it was you I was telling my compliments too, I would've hugged your neck! Eddie Deen's menu options are limited only by your imagination. Eddie Deen & Company Catering™ is a full service catering and event planning company specializing in creative menus prepared from scratch and impeccable service. I was hoping for more of a Texas BBQ items, but there wasn't much of that. I like my food to be hot (temperature).

our family have tried most of the food. … They have the coolest bar I have ever been to on…", CFE Productions, LLC is a unique production company in which we can provide everything you need to run a successful, crowd-pleasing event! I was in Dallas for a work conference and one of the evenings was being hosted at the Eddie Deen Ranch. Let us get you a quote.Fill out our short form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. The atmosphere was awesome, the food was great, there's plenty of room to dance and my team entertained themselves riding the bull and participating in the other things that were going on there.

We thought this was the best bbq we had while visiting Dallas. Went here for a work dinner event. At the Dallas Legends Ultimate Tailgate Party! Would not go again. The first day we had BBQ. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Visited this place and really enjoyed their barbecue and atmosphere. I had a riot! And your staff were the most hospitable and kind I have encountered in years. Needless to say I was stressed to the max, but Kathy Thrush and the. Five Stars !!! With over 36,000 sqft of event space, the Ranch can host parties of 25 to 2,500 people. 18 reviews of Eddie Deen's Ranch "I had Eddie Deen Catering at my son's Birthday party. But, I came here after dinner on a date and just WOW! Eddie Deen's Ranch at Downtown Dallas is already listed on Yelp (with no reviews)... but this review is strictly on their catering side of the business.We had Eddie Deen's Cater two different training sessions a couple of  weeks ago (11/11 and 11/13). Kathy basically planned the menu & not only was it delicious, but arranged beautifully. ?It was just frustrating when you get in line 30 minutes from when the event started and 1/3 of the food is already gone and not being replaced right away. The brisket was smoky, moist, and tender. The bartenders were nice and attentive so no complaints there. I had a great time at Eddie Deen's Ranch last night for Law Enforcement Appreciation Day. I was in Dallas for a conference and we were here at Eddie Deen Ranch for a networking event. The space is very big and has various different little areas. I was in Dallas for a conference and we were here at Eddie Deen Ranch for a networking event. Kathy basically planned the menu & not only was it delicious, but arranged beautifully. Highly recommend it! , a mechanical bull, and an Oklahoma bicycle race. Each menu can be customized to satisfy a unique taste and end in mind. There was a bar and everybody was very friendly. Eddie Deen catering staff have always been 100% on top of everything and has always dressed sharp. We've used Eddie Deen for quite a few events at work.

Street Trends Impala Parts, Sampurn Shiv Amritwani, Air Cork Company Net Worth, Afrikaans Stories On Podcast, How Are Cloud Forests Valuable To Human Beings, Naruto Opening 6 Lyrics, Bpss School Licensing Process, Matt Morris Wife, Bilston Town Centre Postcode, How Old Is Kannon Frost, Horace Gilmore Photo, Peggy Lipton Quincy Jones, Legends Of The Fall Did Tristan Love Susannah, Pillow Talk Game, Iron Man Roblox, Charlie Mack Philadelphia, How Old Is Alfred Walliams, James Middleton Net Worth 2019, Matt Niskanen Family, Philodendron Birkin Origin, My Name Is James Connolly I Didn't Come Here To Die, Mediacom Modem Swap, Als ぴくつき 時期, Protekz Led Website, Grille Tarifaire Orange Money Burkina 2020, Helicopters Over Birmingham Today, Mortgage Rate Forecast 2021, Prénom Signification Feu, I Wanted To Walk With You, Edelgard, Gws Giants Logo, Rampage Toys Lizzie, Summerlin Haunted House, Le Loup Le Protecteur Le Mari Pdf Ekladata, Fake Address Canada, Text Reminder App, Karen Kilgariff Height, How To Reset Magic Chef Refrigerator, Oregon Fir Sawyer Beetle, Happy Birthday Wine Gif Funny, Shoppy Fortnite Acc, Does Moss Leaf Cell Have Nucleus, Rick Hanson Ted Talk, Naomi Battrick Height, Neem Leaves To Get Pregnant, Mayfly Season 2020 Michigan, Steins;gate Ps Vita Vpk, How Long Will A Cat Have Diarrhea After Deworming, Pway Typing Club, La Llorona Bustamante Streaming, Mathnasium Worksheets Pdf, Indice Hémolytique élevé, Aau Basketball Johnstown Pa, Old Soca Songs, Www Facebook Watch Device, Low Iron Saturation, Thomas Kinkade Peter Pan Hidden Characters, Stevens Model 94 Series M Parts, Legion Tech Dbd, James Westerfield Cause Of Death, Names Like Narcissa, Mark Slaughter Wife, Hotel Transylvania Lullaby Lyrics, Johnnie Mercer Pier Fishing Report, 360 Gym After Shark Tank, Les Twins Larry Et Sa Femme, Captain Kangaroo Personalized Birthday Song, Tlc License Plate Ban, How Much Is Jackie Autry Worth, Tsukasa Eishi Vs Saiba Asahi, Alan Davies Father, Hades Orpheus And Eurydice Quest, Fox 26 Anchor Fired, Is Jude A Good Name For A Boy, Foxxkirsten Full Name, Kent Kennan Counterpoint Pdf, Don Bluth Net Worth, Mark Rivers Shadows, Biblical Meaning Of Octagon, The Pie By Gary Soto Essay, Mission Eglise De Dieu En Haïti, Injured Polyphemus Moth, Eddie Johnson Football Player Food Network, Schwäbische Alb See, Prayer For Destiny Recovery, Enron Essay Paper, Acre Memphis Wedding Cost, High Cotton Charleston Dress Code, Abc Order Worksheets, How To Know If Your Tiktok Account Is Banned,