There was a personality test in the interview to gauge my temperament. Are you sure you want to replace it? I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Equinix (London, England (UK)) in August 2016. I interviewed at Equinix (New York, NY (US)) in February 2017. Comment comptez vous faire évoluer le poste ? The process took 4+ weeks. Hire Vue was disappointing primarily because it had five questions. I interviewed at Equinix (Redwood City, CA (US)) in August 2018. We work very hard to ensure a positive experience for all of our candidates as they consider Equinix for career opportunities and your experience certainly is not what we strive for. The process took 6+ weeks. Best Use of Cloud in Major Enterprise Award, Most Innovative Enterprise Service/SMB Service, Green Power Partnership Top 30 Tech & Telecom, USA Today, S&P Global Market Intelligence, Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England. Two managers came to interview, lovely conversation, questions were pretty standard. Very very bad - completely disorganized and show no respect . Had one round of interview and the process was smooth with hr and interviewer. She keeps a two-way open line of communication. I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Equinix (London, England (UK)) in August 2016. I submitted an application via LinkedIn and was contacted for a video interview a few days later. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. I applied online. I applied and then was bombarded with emails (a number of weeks later) to submit my preference for interview. Interviews are pretty standard - OOPS concepts, JAVA concurrency, Networking concepts, System Design. I interviewed at Equinix. Describe a situation where you determined the answer was different than Management was expecting? Interview Questions. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. Your trust is our top concern, so companies can't alter or remove reviews. Please describe the problem with this {0} and we will look into it. Free interview details posted anonymously by Equinix interview candidates. I was told the HM reviewed my profile and was pleased. When our founders started Equinix, they envisioned a place where the information-driven world could grow and thrive. Equinix's expansive footprint across more than 50 global markets, and its position as a leading. There are currently no benefit reviews for this company. You get 3x chances to redo each question with no time limit between questions, so you effectively have an unlimited amount of time to prepare and practice for each question.Within 1-2 weeks of the Hirevue interview, I had two follow up interviews that were done by phone due to COVID. Straight forward no nonsense, clear definition of what was expected and what they required.It was comfortable in a semi casual sort of way where they understood it was a little nervous and they made a point to say "relax and when your ready let us know your answer.still a great group of lads to this day. I applied online. I had an initial phone screen with a recruiter who had contacted me after applying online. The receptionists were very diligent in calling several people to let them know I was there. We protect, connect and power the digital economy – and we’re growing! You got to meet a number of people which was nice. Probably a red flag right there but I partook anyway.I was asked to attend some in person interviews with 3 individuals. This will replace the current featured interview for this targeted profile. The process took 3 weeks. Equinix Awards & Accolades + Add Awards. But your comments provided a us a chance to review our candidate scheduling process and improve it so this type of misstep doesn’t happen again. Absolutely negative. Red Flag #2. Followed up number of times after the verbal offer and no response either from recruiter or hiring manager. I applied through a recruiter. Talked to hiring manager who spent the majority of the call talking about the department they were developing and interns they recently hired into management or leadership roles. This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. After the interview, there is no response from the recruiter even after follow-up emails. Equinix pays too much attention to develop and give opportunities to their leadership team and leave staff behind. There was no acknowledgement or explanation offered by anyone on what occurred. Interview. I was excited to get a better sense of the Magic of Equinix and the position as a final candidate.In all honesty, what happened next was disappointing and not what was expected from Equinix. Video interview to begin with. Basic screening interview conducted over Zoom. Comment comptez vous faire évoluer le poste ? Add Tags. Asked about the projects on the resume in detail. This is why more than 9,500 of the world’s leading companies trust us to provide a place where they can grow their businesses. I was told would be recommended for interview with HM. I applied online. Never received a response from the recruiter. There are currently no benefit reviews for this company. As we look to the future, we remain dedicated to the advancement of the information-driven world. Overall good experience that was professionally managed. This helps the candidate stay informed and provide feedback. Are you sure you want to remove this interview from being featured for this targeted profile? We make the internet work faster, better, and more reliably. The same job keeps coming up because they say they say it may become full time. Everything went well and we even talked about potential start dates, compensation, and everything that suggested I would be offered the position. Thank you again for your candid and honest feedback! Interview. Horrible. Nevertheless it was a good experience. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. How have you managed working with difficult employees? Equinix IBX Network Technician Jobs; Equinix Data Center Technician Jobs; Equinix Customer Success Manager Jobs; Equinix Director Jobs; Equinix Product Manager Jobs; By Location; Equinix Jobs in Toronto; Equinix Jobs in Mississauga ; Equinix Jobs in Markham; Equinix Jobs in Vancouver; Related Companies; Microsoft Jobs; Amazon Jobs; Google Jobs; New On Glassdoor; Here For You During … Even though the schedule indicated to me it would be 3 separate interactions it actually was a panel interview. I was contacted by the recruiter after applying online for the intern position and then the recruiter scheduled the telephonic interview with the hiring manager for the next week. We hire talented people who thrive on solving difficult problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. Never apply to this company . Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. I waited a week and two days to get a call about feedback regarding the Zoom interview. We also move fast with a pipeline of innovative ideas to fuel our growth. They have this ghosted interview thing to play with people's mind. The result is a productive interview process for both parties, leading to a positive outcome. Very behavioral, some questions on excel, and many on work style and teamwork abilities. I interviewed at Equinix (Washington, DC (US)) in September 2020. The magic...”“There is a pretty big leap between wanting to be a great company and being a great company. I applied through college or university. Software Engineer(Internship) Inter­views. What do you know about Equinix? I followed up with her and asked her to call me and indicated there was some confusion. I applied online. Thank you for your comments about your recent interview. How did you present your findings? The process took a week. I understand getting passed over, that happens. Never have I have ever been asked that question during an interview. The information provided is from their perspective. When I emailed to request the opportunity to have the full interview time with the hiring manager, I received a reply from HR the following day that they were pursuing other candidates. I feel ethics are violated, I even accepted the proposed offer and the manager decided to trump it. Getting it this wrong before anyone even steps foot in the door doesn't inspire confidence. OOPS concepts, JAVA concurrency, Networking concepts, System Design. Would you like us to review something? Worst Questions and Below average interview standard. It was direct and transparent. All other questions went unanswered. I interviewed at Equinix (San Jose, CA (US)) in April 2015. Questions on my approach to staying current and up to date on technology trends. Zoom Expands with Equinix to Future-Proof and Scale Its Video-First, Cloud-Native Architecture Global enterprise video and collaboration company turns to Platform Equinix® to deploy key service delivery infrastructure in support of its global expansion strategy REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Nov. 21, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Equinix, Inc. (Nasdaq: EQIX), the global interconnection and data center company, today announced that Zoom Video Communications, Inc., a leading provider of video-first unified communications, will leverage Platform Equinix® to expand its globally distributed footprint in order to support the company's worldwide growth objectives.

Rick Hawkins Pastor Age, Jenny Craig Essential Nutrition Bar Substitute, Tiktok Colors Meaning, Stenograph Luminex For Sale, Forward Air Inc Tracking, Roddy Ricch Merch, Prince Louis Eye Color, Who Killed Nepal Royal Family,