I’m beyond ready, nervous, and excited all at the same time. ‘Braxton Family Values’ Drama Led to a Physical Altercation Between Family Members? If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Updated 1 year ago Martell... Karen and Wendy have been struggling to form a friendship. Erica Dixon is sharing the first photos of her baby girls. I went vegan prior to my pregnancy and throughout as well…I did some research and asked questions as they saw their pediatrician…My research consisted of reading about both vaccinated and unvaccinated children, [and] how it would affect them when it came to daycare and school, side effects, risks etc.”, So blessed to have these beauties #EryssandEmbrii, A post shared by msericadixon (@msericadixon) on Jan 25, 2020 at 8:11pm PST. Erica also reveals that she has support from the kids’ vegan dad who strongly agrees about staying away from vaccinations. She claimed Bambi’s mother has picked on Emani, and even tried to fight Erica’s mother and Momma Dee at Emani’s birthday party. 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' Star Tia Becca's Personal Life Is a Complicated Web of Kids and Exes, 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' Star Pooh Hicks and Her Husband Had an Intimate Relationship With Costar Karlie Redd, 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' Star Spice Causes Controversy With Skin Bleaching Comments, Nicki Minaj Announces a New Single With a Never Before Seen Pregnant Pic, Dove Cameron and Thomas Doherty's Relationship Is Still Going Strong, 'Morganville Vampires' Author Rachel Caine Passes From Cancer, There's Going to be a Third Season of 'You' and We've Got the Details. She said she automatically knows who is who when she does this. 2 continues. As previously reported the reality star welcomed twins in May and has remained mum on who the girls’ father is. “The twins father is vegan. By: Amanda Anderson-Niles “Love And Hip Hop Atlanta” star Erica Dixon’s issues with co-parenting with Scrappy have been well documented on the show. On the latest season, things only worsened. Former reality actress Erica Dixon had no idea that her casual tweets about never vaccinating her twin baby girls would spark death wishes and she’s not here for it! Farrah Abraham Off Probation Stemming from Beverly Hills Hotel Incident, Jeffrey Epstein's Infamous Palm Beach House Set for Demolition. There have been some rumors that the dad is an NFL player, though reports that Erica’s ex-boyfriend, former pro cornerback William Gay, is the father seem far-fetched given that the pair broke up in 2015. According to MTO, one of Dixon’s friends revealed that she’s pregnant with twins and Rotimi (Olurotimi Akinosho) is her baby father. "Blessed beyond what I deserve. Given that Erica’s twins remain hospitalized, fans are wondering if the TV personality gave birth early, but based on her recent social media updates, it sounds like her babies came right on time. If you followed me from the start, you would know that i’m one of the few who does not live their entire life out on social media. So private that people can only make up rumors. Erica Dixon may not be ready to tell us who the father of her unborn twins is but she did put us on to who he is not.. "I have been blessed with two beautiful baby girls but to have to leave them just tore me apart. The father of her twin baby girls has yet to be revealed. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. ET on VH1. ", When she revealed that she was expecting in February, Erica told followers that the pair was due in May. Erica Dixon is now a mother of three girls! Erica Dixon Posts First Pics Of Her Twins. And Scrappy ended up calling Erica a “basic baby momma” during the reunion. In a post shared five days before the announcement of her daughters’ birth, Erica wrote, "In just a few days I’ll meet the two little angels God has blessed me with. Especially those that wish death on my children because they aren’t vaccinated. [I’m] missing them so much already.". She claimed […] Now she’s talking about it in an interview with The Jasmine Brand. As previously reported the reality star welcomed twins in May and has remained mum on who the girls’ father is.. Now she’s revealing their names and absolutely adorable faces. In a final word, Erica addresses the nasty way folks disagreed with her online. Erica has also had some issues with Scrappy’s wife Bambi. “Love And Hip Hop Atlanta” star Erica Dixon’s issues with co-parenting with Scrappy have been well documented on the show. "You’ll know [when] I want you to hun but everyone is good, healthy, and happy. We've joined the BHM Digital family of websites and have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. What do YOU think of her response? To each it’s own but mine won’t be vaccinated. "This has been a difficult yet rewarding journey for me with the sickness and scares but we’ve conquered and will continue to.". “I really didn’t know it was so a controversial subject. Dixon and Rotimi were spotted together last year and Erica shared a photo of her and him in the following slideshow. Hope the same is for you…", Erica continued, "Everyone is free to ask whatever questions they want, just doesn’t mean they are going to get the answer they are looking for. Thanks to all who prayed for me throughout this pregnancy. We hope that Erica will get to bring her girls home soon! Thank you all for keeping this private until we were ready to share," she said at the time, adding the hashtag #Maybabiesontheway. Then again, the internet gives a lot of people heart because they wouldn’t dare say half of what that say via social media to my face.”. Praying they can come home sooner than later. She currently shares 14-year-old daughter Emani Richardson with ex-fiancé and rapper Lil Scrappy . I can’t wait to love on them. The Love & Hip Hop Atlanta star announced on May 5 that she had welcomed twin daughters, but added that the newborns needed to remain hospitalized. Erica Dixon is sharing the first photos of her baby girls. The former medical biller and coder hasn’t really been linked to anyone since William and still isn’t on good terms with her ex and LHHATL co-star Scrappy, whom she shares daughter Emani, 14, with. Also, the athlete recently got engaged to Olympic track and field star Natasha Hastings.

Pop Song With Violin Intro, El General Naranjo Temporada 3 Fox, Andrew Cheney Instagram, Iptables Reset Counters, Costco Skirt Steak, Indie Captions For Instagram, Harsha Bhogle Net Worth, Music Dance Remix Mp3, Guard Dogs For Sale Gumtree, Analyze The Poem We Are Many, Dunkin Donuts Calendar 2020,