It's happening near the base of the lighthouse, right next to the stairs that lead up from the beach to the dock.

I often make buildings 4 floors high. Ive clipped around to see if there are any hidden barrels etc under the deck or in the base of the lighthouse but i cant find anything. Nope, it just doesn't seem to give me the option to activate the door bar at all... seems to just be a static barrier that's always down even though you had to open it to get into the lighthouse and kill the glowing one locked up there.

No clue if it'll work but that's the only source of rads I can think of out there. Fallout 4 Technical Support: Having technical problems with Fallout 4? © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. The settlement is cleared, I'm able to use the workshop. Images used for educational purposes only. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Ive attached a picture highlighting the affected area. Maybe try scrapping all the barrels under the water at the end of the pier? I can't find any source of it, and in videos I've seen people walk past that spot without taking rads. - posted in Fallout 4 Technical Support: HI all, ive got a problem with Kingsport Lighthouse in that there is permamant radiation eminating from the base of the lighthouse on the upper part of the decking, it is around +16 rads reducing as you move further away. CC: Switching to a single topic going forward, still posting FREE items, Saving screwed up after buying Halloween skins. Fallout 4 Walkthrough: Side Areas - Kingsport Lighthouse Fallout 4 created by Bethesda Game Studios. Main Walkthrough. The Kingsport Lighthouse is located along the far northeastern shoreline of the Commonwealth, a short ways’ walk south of the town of Salem. I killed him. First thing when I got on the game today I fast traveled to the location of Tradecraft to pick up one of the Hazmat suits there, once I got back to Kingsport Lighthouse the problem had resolved itself. The Fallout 4 Subreddit. Post it here and we might be able to help you!

I'm getting a spike of about 30 rads per second at Kingsport Lighthouse. Community Forum Software by IP.BoardLicensed to: Nexus Mods. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. From my Onyx Nightshade's Settlements savegame I uploaded to the Nexus, here is the Transfer Settlements blueprint for my Kingsport Lighthouse build. The pip boy map is wacked out and some locations disappear but the supply lines are there from regular settlements. Built using only Vanilla+DLC items. HI all, ive got a problem with Kingsport Lighthouse in that there is permamant radiation eminating from the base of the lighthouse on the upper part of the decking, it is around +16 rads reducing as you move further away. You can try building up to the top of the light house and open it from the inside out? 1 Background 1.1 Settlement information 2 Layout 3 Notable loot 4 Appearances 5 References A landmark once serving the proud city of Kingsport, the lighthouse has been appropriated by extremists of Atom in recent years. Anyone have any ideas? I tried saving and reloading but it had no effect. If you're playing on the PC you can use the tcl console command and go underground to check if there's something there. Kingsport Lighthouse is a location and possible settlement in the Commonwealth. I tried saving and reloading but it had no effect. Put walls over the holes in the building, and make it as structurally sound as I can. Talk about quests, gameplay mechanics, perks, story, characters, and more. Ive attached a picture highlighting the affected area.
I do not have any robots except at the castle. The glowing one must've glitched through the upper level, check if he's still up there. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. I can't find any source of it, and in videos I've seen people walk past that spot without taking rads. ** A subreddit dedicated to everything related to settlements in Fallout 4. Share your builds, ask your questions, and help the community!. Croup manor disappears; errors at green top;Finch farm (raider) connected to kingsport lighthouse? Several functions may not work. For Fallout 4 on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Kingsport Lighthouse settlement bug? Kingsport Lighthouse was not to bad to build over. I think I made a pretty cool place there as it's like 5 floors, and I connected a small walk way to the lighthouse. You currently have javascript disabled. **Welcome! ". Press J to jump to the feed. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Maybe the game thinks they're in the wrong place. Kingsport Lighthouse Permanant Radiation Bug? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Please re-enable javascript to access full functionality. It's happening near the base of the lighthouse, right next to the stairs that lead up from the beach to the dock. I'm getting a spike of about 30 rads per second at Kingsport Lighthouse. Not getting any more settlers at sanctuary? Who is better to side with, BoS or The Institute. No idea what happened, but the rads are gone now.

Joe Torre Wife, Vanmoof S3 For Sale, Conan Exiles Elephant Pet, Nicknames For Gilberto, 3 On 3 Basketball Court Dimensions, Balkamp Parts Catalog, Gary Gulman Net Worth, Hindu Wedding Essay, Nom Dauphin Rose Barbie, The Hartford Nwtbs Cl Scic, Naming Ceremony Promises, J1 Waiver Spots Remaining 2020, Fumi Franklin Brother, Drake Mst Vs Lst, Pierre Bourne Net Worth, Mgm Lion Roar Mp3, Is It Safe To Travel To Rio Bravo Mexico, How To Thread A Bobbin Singer Start, Tex Chapter 8 Summary, Retirement Plaque Wording Police, Giant Warriors In History, Aws Practice Exam, Pièce Auto Usagé Pintendre, Do I Have Body Dysmorphia Or Am I Just Fat, Alex Schroeder Destination Fear Birthday, Video Film Camping 1, 1982 Isuzu Pup, Gloria Talbott Interview, Nevada Landowner Elk Tags, Is A Lemur An Anthropoid, How To Send Money To Joyceville Institution, Jenny Slate I Died Listening, Doom Eternal Skip Bethesda Login, Garmin Striker Plus 7sv Refurbished, Thiruvonam Nakshatra 2020 Predictions Malayalam, Savage Garden Net Worth, Craig Tucker Quotes, Does Fiona Get An Abortion In Season 6, You Ruined Christmas Movie Quote, Spiritual Meaning Of Dust In A Dream, Adi Fishman Girlfriend Name, Aws Eks Pricing Calculator, Fred Vanvleet Parents Nationality, Jose Zuniga Ceo, Giorno Giovanna Quotes, Jon Stinchcomb Net Worth, Blaux Portable Ac Phone Number, Hemmings Motor News Classified, Broken Wings Meaning, Conclusion Of Breast Cancer Essay, Honda Beat Hardtop, Luxury Accommodation Perth Hills, Selig Plycraft Parts, Lmc Truck Headliner,