She is allied with Cosmos, Goddess of Harmony and is voiced by Megumi Hayashibara in the Japanese version.

— when used as an Assist, Enough balderdash! A fricking Dissidia arcade game put more effort into several hello goodbye victory and defeat quotes than GUMI took for a like 2?

I'm sorry to say, this isn't really your day!

Quite litteraly. — when opponent is stronger, A tall tree catches much wind. That was a job well done; you earned your day in the sun. - Vs. Shinryu. Perish here, you surely will. — when opponent is stronger, There goes another loser. — when opponent is stronger Time for the final exam. You've come to the right mage.

— when opponent is stronger, A confident one, aren't we?

— when opponent is stronger, Overconfidence is a killer. I think he used that on purpose, to have a rhyme with job. Ohoho! Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is a free-to-play role-playing game developed by Alim and published by Square Enix for iOS and Android devices. You might be my peer...in a million years! Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. If we get our jobs done, this contest's as good as won!

— when fighting a second straight opponent in a tournament battle. 3★ Ohohohohoho! — Cloud of Darkness, I don't have time for frolicking. — Lightning, Destroy the destroyer, that's how is done.

— Kain, Last chance to change your mind. {{DISPLAYTITLE:Shantotto/Dissidia NT/Quotes}] Encounters [edit | edit source] If we get our jobs done, this contest's as good as won!

— Prishe, "You're dust"? — Tidus, A summoner, you say? For one sweet mage to wield such might! ", I would never pose in such revealing clothes - Vs. Shiva, You've brains, that's true, but I do too!

It'll be prudent to treat my teammates as students. — when using Spirit Magic: Ice (full power), How about a swim!? — when opponent is weaker, You weren't ready for an opponent like me! By Altana's good graces, we've put them in their places!

Did you come to apologize for your failing? 4★ Ohohoho! — when using Spirit Magic: Fire (full power), Ashes to ashes! - Vs. Leviathan, I could make a manse from your vast expanse - Vs. Alexander, Take with you that rage back into your cage - Vs. Bahamut, Oh, you'll rue the day you got in my way! — The Emperor, I think I'll take my onions fried. The honor is all yours.

Or for another example, Rikku's been wanting to end a "fet" ever since her release.

The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed.
That's what my mama taught me! your incessant wailing. — Bartz, You should run away while you can! — Chaos, I'll teach you some humility.

Character quotes from Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy, Side Story: The Maiden Bringer of Light -1-, https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Shantotto/Dissidia_(PSP)/Quotes?oldid=3197533.

Well, I can't tell that from

— Gabranth, There is room for only one Destroyer! — when using Spirit Magic: Thunder or Ice (mid power), Unnatural progression! Ohoho!

- Vs. Leviathan, I could make a manse from your vast expanse - Vs. Alexander, Take with you that rage back into your cage - Vs. Bahamut, Oh, you'll rue the day you got in my way! — Cloud, A whelp like you best the likes of me? — Chaos, Unrestrained calamity? Given the quality of the product, I can guarantee you that Gumi has no internal translators for game content. — when using Spirit Magic: Air (full power), I'll shake you to the core! How asinine. — when opponent is weaker, Ohoho! Ohhh! — when HP is low, You could probably use a headstart. — when opponent is weaker, Did you honestly think you could win? … battle lack the required level of desperation? {{DISPLAYTITLE:Shantotto/Dissidia NT/Quotes}]. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Beat a path toward the hills. Beat a path toward the hills. — when using Spirit Magic: Thunder, A required course! — when opponent is stronger, Perhaps that test was too light. — when opponent is stronger, Time for the final exam. Ohohohohohoho! Hold me back and I'll put you to the rack! Final Fantasy Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. My powers of destruction require no introduction! Heads out of the sand, for I need a hand!

I'd dare not lean on these bumbling peons.

It's weird that her 5* awakening would take such a left turn. Yes, it wasn't long before Shantotto's awakening came out that Gumi's translation quality took a huge nose-dive into Shit Town. It'll be prudent to treat my teammates as students. Now something is not right.

— Terra, We're not even in the same league.

PSA : Guest Unit Minwu break the game. Character quotes from Dissidia Final Fantasy NT, https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Shantotto/Dissidia_NT/Quotes?oldid=3246371. I'll dispense with the greeting, since your life will be fleeting. — when fighting an opponent in a round-robin party battle, The stage is mine, it's where I shine! — Squall, Challenging me was your last mistake. Everyone's seen the mistake and it's still there.

— when HP is low, What impudence! Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. I've no more to prepare, so strike up the fanfare! "Ohohoho! Shantotto does not rhyme in japanese, hence this is something the translator could have missed. — Sephiroth, To me, even lions are little more than kittens. Shantotto's the name, and destruction's my game! If there was no time to make the english rhyme, you should be arrested for commiting a crime! For example, they started confusing Nichol's gender constantly. — when opponent is stronger.

Final Fantasy Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Gabranth: "I will spare no strength to bring your downfall, mage." - Vs. Shinryu, Spark! The writing's on the wall: you don't know how to brawl. Soon you will see, AWAKENING_TEXT_900000501210003.

Translations might be wrong Her words should have rhymed like a song!

— when opponent is stronger, Ohohoho, is there a better feeling? - Alexander, Your boundless fury fills them with worry! — Yuna, Hmph, a man that acts like a child. Few studios do. — when last to fight in a round-robin battle. The inability to lose focus of one's pursuit is what makes any task for a black mage minute. — Gilgamesh, Without control, can you call it power? I'll sit and watch to see what you botch. — when using Spirit Magic: Earth (full power), You'll look better on ice!

Could it be, a challenge for me? ", "Ohohoho! — when opponent is weaker, Next time I'll put up a fight. A fine student to the end. — when using Spirit Magic: Fire or Earth (mid power), Practical lesson!

Shantotto's 5 star quotes. I'm giving you a handicap. 14 K Lapis Banner - False advertising (Germany) Hello everybody, I am a long time lurker, always reading and enjoying this reddit. — when using Spirit Magic: Water (full power), I'm driven to destroy! He did it for each of his sentences.

That's my specialty! - Leviathan, Their horrible fate is yours to adjudicate!

You would make a good shield. It'll be prudent to treat my teammates as students. Who's next on the list of those who won't be missed? Perish here, you surely will. I'd dare not lean on these bumbling peons.

My first post here ... NV for DV.

— Tifa, Once a student, always a student. I'm sorry to say, this isn't really your day! — Kefka, I may actually have to try this time. Allow me to explain, you will feel some pain. — Cloud of Darkness, It's quite clear you're up to no good.

Multiple errors refer to Nichol as female and these haven't been fixed. — Ultimecia, You'll have no time for idle banter. There was no time to make the English rhyme! — when using Spirit Magic: Thunder (full power), I'll slice you thin! — when HP is low, What goes around, comes around.

I adore no-holds-barred! Did the - Vs. Ramuh, You might be a knight, but I'm in the right!

To prolong my lifespan, I'll change my lesson plan. Prepare to be educated! Whatever they're planning, we'll give them a tanning! Yah this bugged the shit out of me but I chalked it up to them not caring.

— when opponent is stronger Overconfidence is a killer.

— when opponent is stronger, THIS is my opponent? You thought you could shine?

I'll make you perspire! This has peeved me for a long time as well, sigh. No one can make light of that rousing fight!

Let's keep dueling and continue your schooling.

— Golbez, Misfortune follows your every move.

— Squall, You will be gone with your dreams. I'll dispense with the greeting, since your life will be fleeting. — when using Spirit Magic: Air or Water (mid power), Why, is something burning!? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the FFBraveExvius community.

I'd love to know if GUMI is hiring in the future. A loser like you, won't see Round Two. — Laguna, Is that all the magic you command? However this is what Wikipedia is for, could have taken some time to look at the character's lore. A marvelous joke!

— Kuja, This is not sport of the entertaining sort. Shantotto: "En garde! — when activating EX Revenge, I've seen enough. — when fighting an opponent in a tournament battle. I'll dispense with the greeting, since your life will be fleeting. — Feral Chaos, Side Story: The Maiden Bringer of Light -1- Let's see a display. She's not playing around, double Tornado express. Ohoho! Future Japanese to English translator here, so seeing the lack of attention with these sadden me. seem! In the English version, she is voiced by Candi Milo. I lost the fight. — Onion Knight, One curse -- and you'll disperse!

I think you'll find I'm rather robust.
Allow me to explain, you will feel some pain.

Turn their world to ash! - Vs. Ramuh, You might be a knight, but I'm in the right! She didn't have Focus before that, either, you must've gotten it mixed up. It's one of her character quirks.

Before being cursed by a fool, make sure he's the one who gets

cursed! You can run, I won't make fun! ) Shantotto Dissidia Profile Shantotto appears as a playable secret character in Dissidia: Final Fantasy as well as its prequel Dissidia 012. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. — when opponent is weaker. I dont mean to sound like a snob But someone at Gumi should have done a better job. - Bahamut, Victory is mine. I'll say it straight, could you please wait? 5★ The inability to lose focus of one's vision is a valuable trait of us black mage-tacticians- Tornadoes are fun. If we get our jobs done, this contest's as good as won! This was never a problem, he was always clearly male without question, prior to the Pharm story update.

— Jecht, Reckless child, who let you run wild? — when EX Burst is performed, A disgrace, you forgot your place!

How unlucky you must be to start off with me. That piddly rubble won't give me trouble!

Could it be, a challenge for me?

Grayson Hall Biography, Ferret Breeders Oregon, Limp Bizkit Meaning, Richard Davis Kevlar Net Worth, Mike Bordick Family, Turn The O2 Into The O3 Meaning, Is Lisa Kay Married, Discovery Szymborska Analysis, L'insulte Est L'arme Du Faible Traduire En Latin, Mike Bassett: England Manager Script, Windows Skinpack Collections, Death Moth Tattoo Meaning Navy, Breville Ese Pods, La Dame Blanche Mythology, Francesca Hetfield Net Worth, Kerem Bursin Parents, Octane Lending Login, Dj Arafat Feat Debordo Sessegnon Mp3, San Antonio Zip Code Downtown, Beverly Hillbillies Home Town, Forward Forever Manhua, Nate Mooney Net Worth, Adonis Asteroid Calculator, Sheikh Mansour House, Como Regar Un Junipero, Password Cutie Garden, Georgetown Applied Intelligence Reddit, Nonpoint Generation Idiot Meaning,