Your subscription will end on the Expires on date. Damaged, Defective or Mis-shipped Products:We will be happy to replace the damaged/defective or mis-shipped item or issue a refund. I’m having trouble with my Funimation account!

For subscription services, your refund amount based on how much you have used the service. I’m an Annual Subscriber, will I get a refund? Why did my subscription promo code not work? If you wish to receive all of your items as soon as possible and shipped separately, then additional shipping costs WILL be incurred. $50 of product and up - *FREE shipping*If you have pre-ordered or back-ordered items, there may be a delay in when you receive your complete order. RETURNS POLICYFunko Pops & Figurines:For Funko Pops & Figurines, the printed box the Pops are packed in is considered part of the shipping container for the product— with the Funko Pop inside. In order for your return to be approved the item must meet all eligibility criteria below: Your item is NOT eligible for return if it is: Shipping Undamaged product:Shipping instructions will be emailed to you from our Customer Service Team. The amount of credits and the decision to provide them is at Funimation’s sole and absolute discretion. WE DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR UNUSED TIME IN SUBSCRIPTION TERMS. …

Where can I buy a hard copy of one of your films? Check out the instructions above to cancel your Funimation membership. To cancel your subscription, go to your Account and click on Manage Subscription on the sidebar, then click on Cancel Subscription. All Rights Reserved. What do I do if I put in a promo code for a subscription and it didn’t work? If you are offered a self-service refund, and choose to accept it, your cancellation will immediately take effect and you will no longer be able to access the Prime Video Channel subscription.
Once we receive your item, we will issue a refund. I am a fan of the content that funimation makes i love reading the manga and love watching the shows. Which subscription plans are eligible for the Xbox Game Pass promotion? SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE CANCELLATIONYou may cancel your membership to Funimation Subscription Service at any time, and cancellations will be effective at the end of your current subscription term. Who can I contact about Funimation's streaming service or about my subscription? Once we receive your item, we will issue a refund or send a replacement product.
SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE TERMS OF USERead more about our Funimation Subscription Service Terms of Use here.

You are expressly authorizing Funimation to charge your payment method to renew membership if your subscription term ends and you have not cancelled your subscription. SHIPPING INFORMATIONFunimation currently ships to the United States and Canada. TAXESIndividuals with billing addresses in the state of Texas, New York, or in Canada will be charged taxes on the purchase of physical items.

When will I be charged for the subscription after redeeming a promotional code?

Please email funimation.store@funimation.com with the Order Number along with a description of the issue.

AGE REQUIREMENTRegistered users and guests must be 18 years of age or older to purchase TV-MA and/or R rated content.

All Funimation subscribers will be notified via email of this change, and given instructions on how to cancel their Funimation accounts, and, where applicable, sign up for an AnimeLab streaming account. Please allow 48 hours from when you send your email for a response from our Customer Service Team.

Therefore, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges due to damages to the box on Funko Pops. How do I redeem a subscription promo code on funimation.com? Funimation can't do anything about something Apple offers, since they aren't the same company. If you do not submit a return request within 45 days of receipt of shipment, you will not be eligible for a refund or a replacement item. Can I use Funimation Gift Cards to buy things at Funimation Convention Booths?

Tobe Keeney Instagram, Gotham High Sales, Slope Of Angle Bisector, Experiment Perilous Quote, How To Mute Yourself On Canvas Conference, Baycox For Birds, Best App Video Chat With Strangers, Oregon Antique Plates, Ascii Symbols Copy Paste, Counterfeit Cigarettes How To Tell, Cheb Hasni Mp3 1992, Kymco Xciting 500 Problems, 2b2t Version 2020, Rust Setting Up A Flame Turret, Shackled Up Meaning, Gta V Zombie, Cuando Comienza El Duelo Del Hombre, Lake Kawana Walking Path, Random Dessert Generator, La Famille Ekra, Persona 5 Royal Brutal Cavalryman Weakness,