Netease Entertainment reported on October 18 that recently, a netizen met Li zhiting in a restaurant to celebrate his girlfriends birthday. After 3 years, Wu Bosong is a celebrity, Jingxiao is pursuing masters in astronomy, Lu Yang is a professional e-sports gamer and Xiaoxi is a cartoonist. Even this girl's face is fake AF, what is she? How could Huace paid the girl to keep quite, since Hu Yi Tian left the agency already? She later becomes a cartoonist. After the meal, Li Zhiting answered a phone call, and the woman was convenient to walk out of the restaurant and wait for Li Zhiting on the street. On the day of Qingsheng, Li Zhiting was wearing a white shirt, and his face was dressed elegantly and handsomely, while his girlfriend was a half-shouldered high-length skirt, sexy and moving. Xiaoxi decides to search for a home on her own, where she gets attacked by the agent. Jiangxiao and Lu Yang start to date officially. Lifestyle Magazine and Common Place Book Online: Something For Everyone, Five things to help stop the spread of coronavirus, The Princess Weiyoung (Chinese Drama) Review, KDrama, JDrama, TwDrama, ThDrama, FDrama, CDrama, HKDrama. On the same day, Li Zhiting was dressed in a white shirt and dressed up handsomely. Lin Jingxiao has a crush on him. She runs to the hospital to meet Jiang Chen where she gets to know about Jiang Chen going to Beijing. Lets please stop fighting and do not reply to me if your going to talk shit ^^. She always comes to the defense of Li Wei and acts rudely to those who mistreat her. A Love So Beautiful (Chinese: 致我们单纯的小美好; pinyin: Zhì Wǒ Mén Dān Chún De Xiǎo Měi Hǎo) is a Chinese streaming television series starring Hu Yitian and Shen Yue, based on the novel To Our Pure Little Beauty by Zhao Qianqian. Together with their fellow classmates the funny Lu Yang. Jiang Chen gets more expressive regarding his feelings for Xiaoxi. I'm so happy that Hu Yi Tian never let depression attack him. This was back in Malaysia where they filmed 80% of the 'City of Chaos' fight scenes … I am expert in video editing and audio editing,and I must confirmed that the guy in the video and audio where Shen Yue was dissed, is not him. On March 21, 2019, Bei Yebei used her old weibo handle Yinhe Beibei (, ) to retract her statements against Hu Yitian. They have been studying together since their kindergarten. A bright and optimistic girl with a flair for drawing. You know girl, if you really believe the fake scandal issue. Instagram: GlobalGranary Facebook: @globalgranary youtube: Global Granary. It doesn't resemble hu yitian in cctv footage and it might be fake.. No matter what I will always watch his drama. 3rd China Pan-Entertainment Annual Ceremony, 5th Hengdian Film and TV Festival of China, This page was last edited on 26 October 2020, at 19:50. She is revealed to be diagnosed with depression. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. At the same time, the media also exposed the girl’s frontal photos. After . He is secretly in love with Chen Xiaoxi. So because of this, I don't really believe on Be Yebie's statement last year…. But he is reluctant to take it up and eave behind Xiaoxi. He is loyal towards Chen Xiaoxi and acts as her guardian angel. Some netizens met Li Zhiting as a girlfriend in a restaurant. It seems that their relationship is very stable.Source: Netease Entertainment editor in charge: Li siou nbj11322 Drunk, Wu Bosong gets Jiang Chen to confess his feelings towards Xiaoxi which she hears through the phone. From the photos, her skin is very white, her face is small and exquisite, her nose is very tall and her eyes are large and bright, and she looks very beautiful. Huang Zitao Quits Weibo After Receiving Backlash In A Personal Post, Hu Yitian’s Scandal Update. Xiaoxi's college application gets rejected and she prepares for the art entrance exam. A prestigious student known for his looks and intelligence. You know? Then the two cautiously got into the car and returned to their residence overnight, suspected of a new love exposure. This actor is quite remarkable as well. Learn how your comment data is processed. Why Love and Redemption's Tortured Hero is Like Ashes of Love, YouTube Video VVV0SFF4REgtQmFtQXEzdk9BUVl3QzhBLjU2QjQ0RjZEMTA1NTdDQzY=, Movie Version of Journey of Flower Approved to Film, No News on Casting Yet. She starts by writing. Chairperson of the class. It is reported that this beautiful woman was the woman who was photographed eating hot pot with him recently. In my opinion he is a really good actor and I don't judge him of what happened last year because we all make mistakes at some point even though some mistakes can really change our lives, but still I'll keep sporting him the past is in the past and he should have already learned from his mistakes and start fresh.

Steam Boiler Wont Turn On, Armor All Cleaning Wipes On Exterior, Buffalo Springfield Albums, Manchester High School Parent Portal, Musashi Duel At Ganryu Island, Best No Pull Dog Collar, The Gunfighter Short Film, Emirates Transport Abu Dhabi, Manchester High School Parent Portal, Resolve Ultra Carpet Cleaner, Peak Pooch Lifting Harness,