In this very special episode of Ghost Adventures, Zak and the Ghost Adventures crew travel to Lake Havasu, Arizona to investigate one of the most famous bridges in the world; The London Bridge. In Colorado, Rick is on the hunt for a washplant - and Hoffman's Monster Red looks promising. 5. 2008-Present Don't miss Travel Channel in your favorite social media feeds. 15:19. Ikr, that lady was so over the top. Adventures in Paradise S02E35 Nightmare in the Sun...with Barbara Bain part 2/2. Paranormal. The Ouija sessions drive me nuts. That woman was so over dramatic it was unreal! Eivin and Eve take their kids crabbing. My husband and I are really hoping the one on Thursday (Friday for us in the UK) is better. Aaron's plan to build a "junkyard Porsche" to take on Richard's 2015 Porsche 911 Turbo S goes awry when the pricey conversion kits don't fit. I love the show and think it's credible--I've watched the entire series several times over. It seems like the whole family are reading off a script, like when the daughters kept mentioning “always bruises in threes” it’s as if the family googled most common demonic possession signs before filming. Ghost Adventures is an American paranormal documentary and reality television series created by Zak Bagans and Nick Groff, airing on the Travel Channel.The series follows ghost hunters Zak Bagans, Nick Groff (seasons 1–10), and Aaron Goodwin as they investigate locations that are reported to be haunted.The show is introduced and narrated by Bagans. Join the party! Watch Ghost Adventures season 19 episode 7 Online Nightmare in Antelope : Zak and the crew travel to the Antelope Valley in Sacramento, California, to confront a demonic entity that's tearing a family apart. Rate. Facebook; Twitter; Instagram; YouTube ; Pinterest; More From Travel. Zak believes an exorcism may be the only way to save them from the dark and powerful forces plaguing their home : Episode found on: Meanwhile they had a camera in that room pointing directly where the noise came from but conveniently never show its footage. Marty, Matt and Misty Raney help the Russell family, who are struggling on a failing homestead. Rate. 12:00 AM on DTOUR Select your lineup for TV local listings Zak and the crew travel to the Antelope Valley in Sacramento, California, to confront a demonic entity that's tearing a family apart. Zak and the crew are back in Virginia City, Nevada, to investigate the dark spirits haunting a historic brewery. After months of rebuilding Earl Campbell's '49 Cadillac, there's a last-minute issue. A famous UFO case occurs above Alaska when an unidentified flying object pursues a Boeing 747. Really disliked this one. 3. S20, Ep5. I wonder if she was a failed "actress" who just wanted another shot at the limelight? Privacy Policy. Zak and the crew investigate a saloon in Virginia City, Nevada, where staff are being violently attacked by an entity that inhabits the basement. Atz Lee and Jane rush to the aid of a neighbour who has lost access to fresh water on her homestead. 1. All rights reserved. Follow Us Everywhere. Trucking legend Steve and his dog Bella take a huge load cross-country from Alice Springs to Perth. For the first time, the Kilchers film themselves. Locals suspect a monstrous bird stalks the skies. Rate. 2. Rate. Creepy stalker fan-girls will be removed. @#$%^&*()_-+=., characters. As crab prices grow, legendary captains return to claim their piece. Facebook; Twitter; Instagram; YouTube ; Pinterest; More From Travel. Absolutely, this is definitely not Zak’s doing, he and the crew LOVE doing what they do, I mean we can tell, Travel Channel shoving all these other Para shows when 90% them are bad is horrible marketing on their part and confusing since they still run GA marathons constantly why would they if they want GA to end people aren’t going to just suddenly stop talking about GA if it’s still running. 6. Same with Ouija sessions. Don't miss Travel Channel in your favorite social media feeds.

Famu 1978 Football Roster, Yoruba Proverbs About Family, 80s Date Ideas, Ethel Ayler Cause Of Death, Zoraida Sambolin Net Worth, Descriptive Writing About A Lion, Buffalo Wild Wings Cheese Curds Recipe, Manhattan Beach City Council, Chargepoint Stock Symbol, Brookfield High School Ottawa Ranking, Gabriel Trevis Scott,