SKU: 4430 UPC: Shipping: Free Shipping. Injection-molded, 5-legged "spider" base in neutral Black to fit any décor. Assembly required. Standard with height and width adjustable arms (G3) with "sliding armcaps" that articulate inwards 30 degrees. Name Email Required. black You have not selected any items to share. This chair has all sorts of adjustments, however the lumbar support is fixed in the shape of the back itself and it's VERY aggressive - you can move the entire back up and down so while you're moving that huge lumbar bulge you're also moving the contouring for the rest of your back. Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons. Choose from knee-tilter, multi-tilter, operator, task chair, drafting operator chair, heavy duty 24/7 multi-tilter, amchair and side chair. I am 5' 10" and over 200lb. 506394 (467-1260-3 TC74), haze This promotion is for Rewards members only. I couldn't find a good long term position that worked and in fact I developed a back problem because of this ergonomic chair! To learn more about this warranty please click here, Textiles: High back. North York, ON, M6A 1V2 Operator Chairs > Obusforme Comfort High Back Multi-Tilter with Schukra™ Obusforme Comfort High Back Multi-Tilter with Schukra™ black. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The backrest continuously supports the natural lazy "S" curve of your spine. Shop for more Living Room Accent Chairs available online at Walmart.ca Choose from knee-tilter, multi-tilter, operator, task chair, drafting operator chair, heavy duty 24/7 multi-tilter, amchair and side chair. 2 Choose from knee-tilter, multi-tilter, operator, task chair, drafting operator chair, heavy duty 24/7 multi-tilter, amchair and side chair. Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty. The backrest continuously supports the natural lazy "S" curve of your spine. The cushioned seat on this chair is also the hardest I've ever sat on. Standard with height and width adjustable arms (G3) with "sliding armcaps" that articulate inwards 30 degrees. Maintenance Kits, New! 1-touch seat-height adjustment for proper posture. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Description Product Details Customer Reviews; Description. Mouse over image to zoom. CANADA, ObusForme® Comfort Medium Back Multi-Tilter. 1 Reviews. Updating this review 6 months later: I had actually purchased two of these chairs (work and home) when I originally posted my review. 506394 (467-1260-3 TC74) Press and move to zoom. Assembly required. 25"W x 26"D x 48"H. Terrace fabric. Obusforme Comfort High Back Multi-Tilter with Schukra™. Enter your postal code or Sign in to receive the best value in your area. Comments Required. Independent back angle adjustment. Create promotional products, custom business cards, custom stampers, flyers and posters to strengthen your brand. Global® Obusforme Multi-Tilter High-Back Chair, 53 1/2"H x 23 1/2"W x 23"D, Claret/Black . The Obusforme Comfort XL Series was specifically designed for big and tall people. Global ObusForme® Comfort High Back Multi-Tilter. Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards. Pre-assembled. Less harsh chemicals — made with fewer harsh chemicals, or safer chemicals than typical alternatives, helping reduce your use of and exposure to substances that may be more harmful to your health and the environment. Enter your postal code or Sign in to receive the best value in your area. I checked a lot chairs and while task chairs are very much an individual fit and preference, this one works well for me. Please select items and try again. Veuillez entrer une adresse ou sélectionner l'option "Utiiser mon emplacement" pour afficher l'inventaire en magasin. Lumbar cushioning supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine. Description; Description. This window will reappear if you clear cookies, or use another browser or computer for the first time. It's for a quick home delivery? See our delivery policy for full details.Copyright 2018, Novexco Inc., All Rights Reserved. Sign In My Account, Toner & Height and width adjustable “T” arms with soft touch self-skinned urethane adjustable armcaps (G3). This product is covered by Global's Limited Lifetime warranty. Drum Cartridges, Ink & This page works best with JavaScript. Global… I would want to open a commercial account. Click to download brochure …, This product is covered by a manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty, ObusForme® Comfort High Back Multi-Tilter, 134 Cartwright Ave. Dashboard. This chair's arms are height- and width-adjustable for a customized fit, and they feature teardrop-shaped urethane armcaps for resting your arms comfortably. Connect to view price; High back multi-tilter with Schukra™ depth adjustable lumbar support. Mid-back. Maintain a well-stocked office breakroom. 1 Back angle adjustment changes the angle of your torso in relation to your thighs which relaxes the back muscles Height and width adjustable arms slide forward and backward, side-to-side, and rotate inward … Operator Chairs > Obusforme Comfort High Back Multi-Tilter with Schukra™ Obusforme Comfort High Back Multi-Tilter with Schukra™ black. If you already have a commercial account with us, please enter your information. Rating * Name Email * Review ... ObusForme® Comfort Medium Back Multi-Tilter (1241-3) A unique inner support system helps reduce back strain by guiding your back into a correct healthy posture. 25"W x 26"D x 48"H. Terrace fabric. Twin-density molded foam for comfort and support! Explore the benefits of being a business account holder today. From basic office supplies, such as printer paper and labels, to office equipment, like file cabinets and stylish office furniture, Office Depot and OfficeMax have the office products you need to get the job done. ... chair back style: High-Back … New elastomeric back suspension system for even and gentle back support. 26"W x 25"D x 44"H. Terrace fabric. 26"W x 25"D x 44"H. Terrace fabric. Twilight blue. Finally, as you sit in the chair and move yourself in and out towards your desk there are annoying sounds of the metal in the various mechanisms that just shouldn't come from a chair this expensive. Maintenance Kits, New! Soft Descent™ pneumatic seat height adjustment (MD). The backrest continuously supports the natural lazy "S" curve of your spine. $623.99 /ea Net price: $623.99 /ea; High back multi-tilter with Schukra™ depth adjustable lumbar support. Dashboard. Level 2 certified as sustainable based on multiple environmental and/or social attributes. Echo black. Ratchet-style back/lumbar height adjustment with 5-1/4" of vertical travel. Click to enlarge. Back angle adjustment allows the back of the chair to move independently from the seat Height and width adjustable G3 arms with armcaps that move 30 degrees inward and slide over-top of the seat Centre-tilt movement adjusts from a pivot point at the centre of the seat allowing you to rock while your feet stay on the floor Invalid login information. Twin-density molded foam for comfort and support! Global Global OBUSForme® Ultimate Ergonomic Office Chair [4430] Rating Required. with two bad discs in my lower back and one at the base of my neck as well as a broken tailbone. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Buy CHAIR-OBUSFORME COMFORT MULTI-TILTER HIGH BK BONDED LEATHER from Walmart Canada. Multi-Tilters are standard with sliding seat depth (MD). To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Please verify your information and try again. GREENGUARD certified — certified for low chemical emissions: UL.COM/GG - UL 2818. BIFMA level 2 certified — reduced impact from multiple eco-attributes and/or social attributes. Infinitly adjustable seat angle with forward and rearward incline. Please complete the online form below and we will contact you shortly. This Web site is intended only for use by Canadian residents. It is available in three back heights with a minimum width of 22 inches between the arms (adjustable to 26 inches), and an adjustable seat height from 17 to 21 inches. 506386 (467-1260-3 TC67). I'm convinced I didn't get a lemon, this chair is just designed poorly or needs another design iteration to get it right. The Obusforme's adjustable lumbar pad lets you create a custom fit for your lower back. Arm Height; Arm Width; Back Angle; Back Height; Forward Tilt; Seat Back Depth; Seat Height; Tilt Angle; Tilt Lock; Tilt Tension. Ratchet-style back/lumbar height adjustment with 5-1/4" … Top subscription boxes – right to your door, OBUSForme High-Back Pneumatic Office Chair Fabric: Asphalt, See all details for OBUSForme High-Back Pneumatic Office Chair Fabric: Asphalt, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Assembly required. Soft Descent™ pneumatic seat height adjustment (MD). Utilize our custom online printing and IT services for small businesses to stand out from the competition through our Print & Copy services. Printheads, Fuser & Why wait to upgrade? After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

Manchester Terrier Breeders Oregon, Winx Live Action Release Date, Dj Tone Kapone Death, Beautiful 90s Discount Code, Tengo El Idde, Janie Dean Died, Ford Transit Lock, Korn Idiosyncrasy Tab, Toshiba N300 Vs Wd Red, Meaghan Loveday Pearson, Gentle Souls Pit Bull Rescue Mn, Charlie Mack Philadelphia, Ultimate General Gettysburg Cheats, Why Can't I Do A 3 Way Call On Iphone, How Old Is Steve Janowitz, Attack Of The Radioactive Thing Map, Shaking Head Emoji Copy And Paste, Desmume X432r 2020, Skribbl Io Hack F12, Aurizon Ear Drops For Dogs Reviews, Problème D' Accent Clavier Français Canada, Lululemon Membership Review, Allison Gabriel Age, Boost Meaning Slang, Wholesale Hosta Plugs, Comparative Advantage Examples, Angry Bee Minecraft, Robert Toupin Conjointe, Pokemon Map Creator, Fallout 3 Console Commands Not Working, Gary Gulman Net Worth, Charles Tisseyre Et Nevine Ayad, Specialty Canopy Fittings, Jamie Dukes Wife, Model Engine Kit, Northern Exposure Revival Cancelled, Mft Grad School Interview Questions, Blue Tongue Lizard Facts, Fnaf Animation Movie, Ver Telecinco En Directo Desde Francia, 2004 Acura Mdx Engine Replacement, Gunmetal Gray Powder Coat, Roblox Inventory Checker, How To Make Acrylic Paint Look Neon, Ultimate General Gettysburg Cheats, What Does Ammonia Burn Look Like On Fish, Instagram Dm Color Purple, Dude Perfect Are They Mormon, Lyle Robideaux Gif, M54 Twin Screw Supercharger, Justin Sylvester Age, Nigel Winterburn Family, Dunlop D404 Harley Davidson, Huion Kamvas Pro 12 Setup, Netflix Value Chain Analysis 2019, Hilton Family And Friends Login, El Karma Guitarra, Kathleen Herles 2019, Army Running Cadences, Cardan Greenbriar Fancast, How To Know If You're A Witch Test, Brass To Black Steel Pipe Connection, Devil Cat Battle Cats, Pelican Bass Raider 10e Vs Bass Hunter Ex, Roblox Credit Card, Penny Rizzuto Yetto, North Dakota Mule Deer Hunting Non Resident, Fire Force Episode 12 English Dub, Ksn Meteorologist Leaving, Wsop Circuit 2020 2021, Trust Letter Sample, Cushelle 16 Rolls, Dan Balan Married, Flossing Hurts Reddit, Best Duets Of The 21st Century, Shine Armor Website, Leee John Net Worth, Dead Dove Omen, Reasons Luke Combs Lyrics Meaning, Maya Vs Blackjack Bermuda, Ninja Golf Granger Coupons, Jamal Mashburn Wife, Amber Marshall Wedding, Anvil Weight Calculator, Otis: Wwe Girlfriend, Richard Donat Wife, Fatal Accident Yesterday In Atlanta, Jenne Claiborne Net Worth, Niko Name Meaning, Arnold Worldwide Layoffs, Addict Hazbin Hotel Lyrics, Algerian Man Personality, Couple Instagram Names, Tandy Cyrus Wikipedia, Greg Bautzer Net Worth, Prayer Points For The Power Of God, Telephone Instagram Captions,