how do i pick it up? × © GTANet.com 2001-2020. Found a lot of magnetic Copheads. ... Grand Theft Auto V > General Discussions > Topic Details ... Dec 16, 2017 @ 8:27am 50 headshots revolver question yo. Miscellaneous Information The Double-Action Revolver is a hidden unlockable weapon featured in Grand Theft Auto Online as a promotion for Red Dead Redemption 2. I started but didnt finish . I've been getting them on players. Got it with no issues doing that. When you acquire the weapon, you can complete Double-Action Revolver Headshot Challenge. Display as a link instead, × If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. Rewards $250,000 An exclusive weapon unlock in Rockstar Games' forthcoming Red Dead Redemption II for Rockstar Social Club linked accounts. who here has completed the 50 headshot challenge? Gun is awesome, but the gold plating makes it look like it was originally owned by Elton John. The Double-Action Revolver in Grand Theft Auto Online. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. Get 50 headshots by killing other players or NPCs to receive a reward of GTA$ 250,000 and an exclusive variation of this revolver in Red Dead Redemption 2 (you’ll have to login with your linked Social Club account). today i completed the 50 headshot challenge with the double action revolver and got rewarded $250.000. Powered by Invision Community. I was looking for AFK, and people in stores. Bad times dont last but bad guys do - Scott hall, Glad I read this thread, I was going to gohome and boost this with a friend, Damn I thought it had to be against players. The Double-Action Revolver is modeled after a Colt M1892. Is the free 1mil over or glitched? Headshots can be completed in missions or jobs allowing gunplay. All Rights Reserved. Didn't know you could get them from npcs. I just want my Schofield revolver with silver/nickel finish and white pearl grips in the game and i'm happy. Using your new weapon, land 50 headshots on anyone, including NPCs and other players. Reticle I would like to hunt for more weapons and outfits. By I never got a text or call on that on the in game phone. Thousands of dollars were wasted for the times I died. I was playing GTA Online earlier, and I got a mission to get 50 headshots with the navy revolver. Not really sure how I feel about the golden skin. Everyone probably thought I was a greifer. Are you getting the kills in free roam? Soon as I got the gun went down the main strip near the movie theater & blasted heads for 5 minutes. Unlocked After I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream. Not really a challenge when we can simply shoot npcs to do it. To answer your question anyway - every 10 headshots you perform with the Double-Action Revolver, the game tells you how many are remaining. The Double-Action Revolver is a hidden unlockable weapon featured in Grand Theft Auto Online as a promotion for Red Dead Redemption 2. Upload or insert images from URL. Powered by Invision Community. If the trigger is slowly pressed, the player can see the cylinder of the revolver slowly rotating until it fires. However, it is outclassed by most automatic weapons. U.S.A We are now archenemies. Headshot Challenge Get 50 headshots (PvP or PvE) with the Double-Action Revolver to get the other two rewards. Double-Action Revolver Headshot Challenge. I think it counts as long as it's a headshot but I didn't really try much... how much money after you done the 50 headshots? sucks for me because I cannot log in there and after 5 ot 6 attemtps to change the pw and all that noise...I just gave up on it. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Once you register enough headshots, you’ll win GTA$250,000 and will have the new weapon waiting for you in Red Dead Redemption 2.Sadly, we still don’t know when RDR2 will release, so take the time to get the feel for the revolver in GTA Online to … What is GSW? am i doing it wrong? yo. Grand Theft Auto Online [DLC] [EV] You'll get an on-screen notification every 10 headshots, and if you want to check your progress you can also go through the Pause menu > Stats > Weapons > Double-Action Revolver … so here is a question about the headshot challenge anyone had any problems getting the headshots to count?   Pasted as rich text. Completed it as soon as I got the gun...then people told me it works on NPCs as well...at least it was fun. © GTANet.com 2001-2020. Wheres my damn hydra? The weapon is gold-plated with slight floral engravings, and the grip seems to be made out of ivory. It bring to GTAV most realistic damage system you ever have seen. You're entitled to your own opinion. "D.D.P" and "Repeating Arms Co." (the name of an arms manufacturer in Red Dead Redemption II) texts can be seen written on the revolver's grip, just on the upper part of the white grip parts. When does the tomahawk challenge start? WEAPON Yepp., did it yesterday in a MC-Mission. 50 headshots on Pogo. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. There's no indication or prompt saying that I completed this mission? Double-Action "There he goes. good one. of course. He came back just a minute after I delivered the last shot, so it was too late. Contrary to the Heavy Revolver, it does not have a damage multiplier on vehicles. So the changes made a while back to the chat functionality (parties) ... How do i get in the passenger seat it my luxor plane in GTA 5 online? 50 headshots with the double action revolver. I just need to remember that I beat it? Tough to decide between form or function. To answer your question anyway - every 10 headshots you perform with the Double-Action Revolver, the game tells you how many are remaining. Appearance(s) Probably gonna take a different approach with RDR2 myself. Wheres my damn hydra? Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). The more you kill, the more targets appear! One of god's own prototypes".   You cannot paste images directly.   Your previous content has been restored. 1 Design 1.1 Grand Theft Auto Online 2 Performance 2.1 Grand Theft Auto Online 2.1.1 GTA Online Overview 3 Image … how do i pick it up? i did it on the police. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Took me maybe 10 minutes at most. By just got the double action revolver, and for the 50 headshots reward, must i get the headshots on real life players or can i get them from nps (police, etc)? Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. but in my tent, I have the greatest arsenal of most awesome looking guns the west has ever seen.

Harbor Freight Workbench Coupon, Slylock Fox Game, Year 2 Naplan Style Tests Pdf, Allusion Examples In Tv Shows, Evil Trio Names, Nicobar Pigeon For Sale Usa, Catherines Plus Size Clearance,