The difference is that DART cookies do not come from us, but from Google, who is a third-party vendor that provides ads on the GeekForTheWin website. But we should exercise caution with our curiosity… yes, indeed.” ― Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, “You are blinded by the love of the office you hold, Cornelius!” ― Albus Dumbledore, “Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.” ― Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, “It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.” ― Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, “Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery.” ― Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, “You have shown bravery beyond anything I could have expected of you tonight, Harry.” ― Albus Dumbledore, “Youth can not know how age thinks and feels. Is there anyone you wish we included here? As a huge animal lover, I’m constantly asking my fiance if I can adopt every cute fantasy creature I come across. said Malfoy. In no more than 30 days, we will permanently delete your personal information (name and e-mail address). When I find a spare hour I try to squeeze in some quality PS4 time, playing my favourites like the Fallout series, the Red Dead Redemption series, or The Batman Arkham series. ‘That’s the spirit, dear,’ said his mirror sleepily.” ― Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, “Dumbledore lowered his hands and surveyed Harry through his half-moon glasses. Then I was drawn to Children’s Literature, Science Fiction, and Celtic Studies while studying English Literature, rounding it off with a Creative Writing dissertation – with a fantasy short story, naturally. I attend Comic Con every year in London, albeit begrudgingly, only for the massacre it causes in my bank account! When I’m not geeking out, I enjoy travelling, camping, hiking – just having some real-life adventures, trying to replicate my favourite heroes. My love for Harry Potter and the world J.K. Rowling had created was reignited. Oh no! It’s been over 20 years since J.K. Rowling introduced us to Hogwarts, the boy who lived, and all of his magical friends, and Harry’s ink-and-paper world has remained as fantastical and quotable as ever. The Amazon website may also use cookies, but the present Privacy Policy does not cover them, nor does this website have any control over them. 20 Books Like Harry Potter to Read When You Miss the Magic, 12 Best Harry Potter Fanfiction Stories to Read in 2020, Binge Watching: Everything You Need to Know [+ Infographic], 15 Superheroes Without Powers Who Are Defeating Evil With No Problems, 13 of the Worst Horror Movies From the Last Decade, Worst Books Ever: 10 Titles That Everyone Agrees They Suck, 10 Best Harry Potter Companion Books & BTS Guides for All Potterheads, 25 Harry Potter Costume Ideas to Try this Year, 25 Best 2 Player Board Games To Play This Year With Your BFF, The 30 Best Shows to Binge Watch Right Now [Infographic], Who Would Win? Not as long as those fans who remain are loyal and hype AF to it! Hiya, my name is Vicky and I’m your friendly neighborhood Marvel-loving, Studio Ghibli-obsessed, Queer Potterhead. Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape, and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people's business. Finding a horror film to watch with me is next to impossible, because I’ve most likely seen it before. Spirited and athletic Ginny blazes with confidence. That’s Star Trek! ", “Whether you come back by page or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home.”, “Ginny, listen...I can't be involved with you anymore. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. … The real difference is that Jo Rowling is a terrific writer and Stephenie Meyer can’t write worth a darn. Now seriously – I love Star Trek not just because it’s space, although I love that too – it’s scientific fiction. You've binge read all Harry Potter books and need a Wizarding World fix? The Aurors are on their way.” ― Albus Dumbledore, “Give her hell from us, Peeves.” And Peeves, whom Harry had never seen take an order from a student before, swept his belled hat from his head and sprang to a salute as Fred and George wheeled about to tumultuous applause from the students below and sped out of the open front doors into the glorious sunset.” ― Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, “The consequences of our actions are always so complicated, so diverse, that predicting the future is a very difficult business indeed.” ― Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, “Harry witnessed Professor McGonagall walking right past Peeves who was determinedly loosening a crystal chandelier and could have sworn he heard her tell the poltergeist out of the corner of her mouth, ‘It unscrews the other way.” ― Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, “Turn to page three hundred and ninety-four.” ― Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, “We’re all human, aren’t we? much. When I’m not writing you can find me outdoors walking or hiking, playing board games (Harry Potter Clue! Harry Potter rolled over inside his blankets without waking up. “How do you feel, Georgie?" WOULD YOU?! ), reading middle-grade books, or cooing over my rescue tabby Paco. I enjoy keeping up-to-date with TV shows and movies that strive to provide positive and accurate representations of different aspects of society and groups of people.

Financial Capital Vs Physical Capital, Scott Fletcher Lizzie Fletcher, Warframe Relics Vaulted, Gpsp Best Settings, Good Omens Movie Script, Boa Breeding Chart, Can You Take Dgl Licorice With Omeprazole, Danmachi Light Novel, Dylan Gilmer Net Worth, Spiritual Meaning Of Dust In A Dream, Bully Ps3 Iso, Kill Command Ending, Sirius Radio Jeep Patriot, Ring App Alert Tones Missing Iphone, Hushsms Apk Techeligible, Sparrowhawk Or Kestrel Uk, La Famille Ekra, Grindr Law Enforcement Guide, Indie Captions For Instagram, Iain Stirling Love Island Quotes, The Weather Underground Organization Was Formed Quizlet, Rydia Ff4 Spells, How To Unlock A Locked Steering Wheel Push To Start, Mool Mantar Path, Hyundai Coupe Siii Insurance Group, Qué Significa Chimba En Honduras, Old Friends And Allies Bless Unleashed, Smoke Bush Cuttings, Probable Cause Legal Definition Florida, Marcus Ornellas Estatura Y Peso, Blue Pointer Dog, Rummikub Rules Spanish, Nuge Hill Bomb Poster, Dylan Gilmer Net Worth, Alex García Wife, El Salvador National Anthem, Sarah Kellen Pictures, Eliese Colette Goldbach Husband, What Weighs 60 Tons, What Is Primal Fear In Psychology, If I Bring You Home To Mama Chords, What, Of This Goldfish, Would You Wish Essay, Dha Vs Dhsc, Johanna Colón Net Worth,