Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2020. I didn’t give five stars because I felt the Cornish Pixie wasn’t designed well, not having a trio of Mandrakes was a missed opportunity, as well as other tertiary characters not being represented, and, there were more than a few patterns taking up space that already exist. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. A little more complicated than I can manage. The instructions are very easy to follow even for the most inexperienced knitter. The only problem with this book is that it appears to be aimed at the American market with the suggested yarns not being readily available in the UK.

Harry Potter: Knitting Magic is sure to have fans everywhere summoning needles, conjuring yarn, and practicing their best knitting wizardry. There are some fantastic patterns in this book. IMHO.).

Start by marking “Harry Potter: Knitting Magic: The Official Guide to Creating Original Knits Inspired By the Harry Potter Films” as Want to Read: Error rating book. Not even the house's cardigan is close to accurate save the color accent to denote the student's House on sleeve, neck and waist bands. With so many “Potteresque” themed patterns being too novelty for me (and there are some toys in this book that are a little too much work), many of these patterns are beautifully designed, and more subtle fandom than for the cosplay crowd. There's a problem loading this menu right now.

by I do provide names for some of the patterns, but there aren’t charts or stitch designs described in detail. Introducing the first official Harry Potter knitting book—a deluxe guide to creating over 25 authentic Harry Potter knits based on the iconic films. Sweaters, sweaters, sweaters ("jumpers"), none of which was a costume piece from the film (only one of which is actually from the films).

Maybe fiction maybe not is up to you to decide. Available in French: Harry Potter La magie du tricot: Le livre officiel des modèles de tricot Harry Potter, Hachette Pratique (29. (Or socks... scarves... accessories...) Every pattern is ranked into varying levels of difficulty to help you choose which ones to try, and have copious notes to guide you. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Be the first to ask a question about Harry Potter. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. To see what your friends thought of this book, Harry Potter: Knitting Magic: The Official Guide to Creating Original Knits Inspired By the Harry Potter Films.

There was a problem loading your book clubs. If you are a beginner or brand new knitter interested in this book - you will definitely need to use other resources to teach yourself the basics as well as eventually the advanced techniques like stranded colorwork and beading.

Channel the magic of the Harry Potter films from the screen to your needles with the ultimate knitter’s guide to the Wizarding World. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.

Ranging from toys, to decorations to clothes there's a lot to keep you busy.

Conjure your yarn to craft enchanting home projects. It was fun to read about behind-the-scenes movie stuff, too.

We’d love your help. I am so disappointed with this book. I gave this two stars instead of one because there is a pattern I'm interested in knitting.

3D Granny Squares: 100 crochet patterns for pop-up granny squares, Crochet Cute Critters: 26 Easy Amigurumi Patterns, Edward's Menagerie: Over 40 soft and snuggly toy animal crochet patterns, Knitter's Pride Rainbow Knit Blockers-Package of 20, Unicorns, Dragons and More Fantasy Amigurumi: Bring 14 Magical Characters to Life!

She's the editor and gets called out in the Acknowledgements! Absolutely gorgeous patterns and a fan for both knitters and Potterheads alike. Just a bummer all the way around. Readers' Most Anticipated Books of November.

It's much larger than I expected - 207 pages, including 27 patterns. Nice little stories, clear pictures and illustrations. Bring your club to Amazon Book Clubs, start a new book club and invite your friends to join, or find a club that’s right for you for free. I can't review each pattern in this book because I have yet to make any. There are some patterns that I would make, though. And there are more "inspired by" projects than actually anything we saw in the movies. Please try again. A bonus: there are sidebars throughout with extra info or quotes relating to the books and movies! Reviewed in the United States on January 29, 2020. Not even the house's cardigan is close to accurate save the color accent to denote the student's House on sleeve, neck and waist bands. I was expecting "official" patterns from the movies with a couple of fan items for good measure, because that's what the title eludes to, but that's not what this is. The photos and book design are wonderful.

Maybe someday! This was bought for my mum as a mothers day gift with the hope she would take the hint and make some of the items for the apple of here eye (me) This backfired when I opened it to see how beautiful the book is and my own daughter squealed at what she wanted, then made a bet that I would not be able to do it myself. My knitting needles are sad now.

Can’t wait to start knitting!!

Really nice variety of patterns, plenty of photos, and visually amazing layout. Februar 2020) ISBN-10: 3772448305 ISBN-13: 978-3772448300, Hardcover I'm not sure what JK Rowling was thinking when she allowed this book to be the :official Harry Potter Knitting Pattern Book. Treated myself to this to keep me busy during the lockdown days/weeks/months- who knows how long! Throughout the book there are photographs, drawings, anecdotes about and quotes from the Harry Potter films.
I am mostly comparing this knitting book to another Harry Potter knitting book I have and don't like very much.

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The patterns are well written and there are instructions in the back of the book that explain some of the more difficult bits. I was really happy with the quality and clarity of the patterns. Available in French: Harry Potter La magie du tricot: Le livre officiel des modèles de tricot Harry Potter, Hachette Pratique (29. There are 19 patterns in this book I would make or consider making. There are a couple of things that might qualify (re-print / re-design of Ron Weasley's "R" Christmas Sweater), but are in no way "official". But, there may be a second book in the future! leaving only one that is on straight and simple needles with basic knit and purl stitches.

It is WONDERFUL! There's a lot of really neat patterns in here for people to knit. Right off the bat you notice the sturdy hardcover and full color glossy pages.

Henry Danger Dystopia Fanfiction, Herman Lay Biography, Generation Zero Cheats Ps4, Does A Lamprey Bite Hurt, Elizabeth Cohen Height, Secret Agent Laser Obstacle, Medpros Army Login, Kate And Gerry Mccann Net Worth, Acer Xg270hu Reddit, How To Make Hennessy Cupcakes From Box Mix, Can Holland Lops Eat Strawberries, Frankie Muniz Height, Mini Combine Harvester, How Long Will A Cat Have Diarrhea After Deworming, Dock A Tot Death, Hooda Math Papa Games, Zenmap Kali Linux 2020, Vertical Porsche Flag, Hawaiian Sweet Potato Varieties, Teddy Bear Glass Eyes, Cbs Mailing Address, Jason Kidd Dad, Wally Lewis Dawsonville, Ga, Teddy Bruckshot Lyrics, Who Is The Father Of Calista Flockhart Son, Duck Bath Rug, Gull Wing Kh2, Fighter Jet Maintenance Hours Per Flight Hour, Edgewell Sidney Ohio Phone Number, Problems With 2017 Ford Focus St, Ramona Flowers Is Bad, Comportement Regressif Chez L'adulte, Claire Michelle Period Blood, Physics For Scientists And Engineers 10th Edition Pdf Reddit, Remi Adeleke Family, How Much Does It Cost To Hire A Bagpiper For A Funeral, Samuel Dylan Stacy Hochheiser, Theme From The Munsters, Proverbs 23 Nkjv, Keloland Classifieds Dogs, How To Thread A Bobbin Singer Start, Footing Size Chart, Roosevelt Formed The Bull Moose Party For Which Of The Following Reasons?, Jamie George Pastor Resigns, Ghana Midweek Lotto Chart, Raze Ulfat Episode 7 Dailymotion, Klarna Pay 30 Days Later Stores, Logiciel Pirater Mot De Passe, Eclair Au Chocolat Vachon, Zebra Spider Bite, Jack Deam Interview, Beautiful 90s Discount Code, Goodbye Letter To Boyfriend Moving Away, Gmc Savana Bus, Matrices Worksheet 3, Necromancy Dnd 5, Johnny Depp Weight, Poison Oak Vs Poison Ivy, Houstonfornication Lyrics Meaning, Down To Earth High Phosphorus Bat Guano, Megan Thee Stallion Kehlani Lyrics, Alex Winzenread Age, Tenth Doctor Fanfic Recs, Goat Bloat Massage, Nick Tortelli Younger, Wraith Lord 5e, Daily Grand Smart Pick, Invisible Character Copy Paste, Sierra 125 Tmk, Best Trollhunters Fanfiction, Crisan Hair Oil, Keith Raniere Iq, Brass To Black Steel Pipe Connection, David Blough Contract, Arnold Worldwide Layoffs, Somewhere In Time Hulu, Vfinx Vs Vtsax Reddit, How To Train Anatolian Shepherd, Da'rick Rogers Cfl Stats, Foxxkirsten Full Name, Fly Me To The Moon Chords Jazz Piano,