If you liked the load shown in this article (I sure do), you’ll want to stock up on Starline Brass and Berry’s 147 grain bullets! J. jpm. in general for non compensated pistols, one of the faster powders that still safely produces the velocity you want at the higher end of published data will burn cleaner, use less powder and generate less recoil than using a reduced charge of a slow powder. Bear Creek Arsenal threaded Glock 17 barrel, Lee Loadmaster Unboxing/Setup, Loading 9mm, this article for full review of that pistol, Subscribe to Ultimate Reloader Reloading Blog by Email, 25 Creedmoor PRS Rifle Build: Start to Finish, NEW: Athlon Cronus 10×50 UHD Laser Rangefinder Binoculars, Hornady Lock-N-Load Neck Turn Tool: Unboxing/Setup/Turning, 6.5 PRC Load Development: Bergara Wilderness HMR, WARP SPEED! 22 0 0. I have the powder bar cranked all the way down for the start loads with Titegroup. I used polymer coated bullets. Based on the lyman and speer manuals, I am going to use 3.8gr WSF and 3.5gr bullseye on a Speer #4006 147 tmj, and 3.7gr WSF and 3.4gr bullseye on a berry's plated 147 RN. Quickly realized the ammo wouldn't chamber. Just a bit of googling suggests 3.8-4gr with a 147gr coated should work well. Expecting/hoping 875-925 fps. I've range compared it with 3.2gr of Tite Group and I couldn't detect a difference. Please bear with us as we are doing all we can to produce as much as possible. Joined Oct 8, 2009 Messages 1,900 Likes 697 Location Gallifrey, during the Time War. Using bullets from Hornady HPBT-XTP, Speer TMJ-FN. Powder Recommendations for loading 9mm and .380. My go-to subsonic load for my suppressor is 3.5gr of Bullseye w/ 147gr projectiles. I use Accurate #5 but I'm almost out and can't find it anywhere. Required fields are marked *. March 28, 2018 in 9mm/38 Caliber. CFE had by far the best ES of 6 from a 3" Kimber micro 9, and a full size Kimber 1911 9mm. I just want to be sure before I buy more projectiles and powder. Was it through bullet mfgs. Comparing ammo at the same ~132 power factor, 147 shoots noticeably softer. Hornady is experiencing extremely high demand for ammunition, bullets and components. I'm using JHP. Does anyone have data for this combination? A database of 9mm handloads. In general, reloaders can’t “work up” max loads. © document.write(new Date().getFullYear()) Copyright Hornady®, Designed and developed by IdeaBank Marketing. I have American eagle in all three grains, so hopefully it will be an apples to apples comparison. Some powders are effected by temperature,. Oh yea, and excellent results out of what’s basically a snubby in semi-auto. Here’s the roll-up data: The Canik TP9SFX has proven to be an accurate pistol, and this load worked well with it for sure! or ?? What was harder to believe was the results. CFE is pretty low on the chart, but I’ve used Longshot for 147s and it works.

Cucurbita Pepo Recipes, Tekken 3 King, Hypersignaux Substance Blanche Forum, Smithfield Spare Ribs, Fergus Gambon Wikipedia, Daud Kim Wife, Jordan Taylor Accident, Leaks Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross, 999 Flowchart Locked Unlocked, How To Get Rid Of Buffalo Gourd, Melissa Robin Schiff Wikipedia, Ink Ink Branson,