This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Eniola and her twin sister are the youngest in the family. I thank God for choosing my twin sister and I to be born on this beautiful day. Nollywood actress and movie producer, Eniola Ajao, has recorded another feat.

Lagos pledges tax break for business owners affected by #EndSARS…, #EndSARS crisis: Time is ripe for state police, Kaduna Gov El-rufai…, Northern governors call for censorship of social media, Please Return To Your Duty Posts – Obaseki Begs Policemen, Prisoners in Warri prison protest starvation by state government, VIDEO: Minister Of Police Affairs Inspects SWAT Training In Nasarawa, US Elections: Donald Trump Leads Biden In Key Swing States – Poll, FG explains delay in payment of October salaries, Amidst Breakup Rumours, Big Brother Naija Couple Mercy Eke And Ike Onyeama…, Ike Onyema deletes birthday post he made for his girlfriend, Mercy Eke,…, Khafi and Gedoni flaunt their ‘wedding rings’ as they vacation…, VIDEO: Tiwa Savage Opens Up On Suffering Depression, Says She Contemplated…, Tiwa Savage Leaves Fans Stunned As She Shares Raunchy Photos On Instagram, “This is devil’s dress” – Arewa Twitter users drag actress Rahama Sadau…, Naira Marley disowns viral photo of a look-alike posing with a naked woman, Chrissy Teigen Gets New Tattoo to Honor Son She Lost Shortly After Delivery, PHOTOS: Cross River Retirees Protest Non-payment Of Pension, Block…, Young Nigerian doctor who treated injured #EndSARS protesters dies…, “Let me chop life “- 30-year-old lady killed by stray…, ‘Who Am I To Change Him? Also, she is known for her dynamism and versatility in delivering her roles on set. 5. Next Do I like reading. She was born January 21st in the Epe Local Government Area of Lagos State. 4. Odunlade Adekola’s Protege, Eniola Alao, And Her Twin Sister Mark Birthday With Stunning Photos Popular Yoruba actress and protege of movie producer, Odunlade Adekola, Eniola Ajao is a year older today and she released beautiful birthday photos. With over 75 movies to her credit, the UNILAG graduate of Accounting is still hungry for roles. She has starred in over 75 nollywood movies. By clicking “Accept”, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies.

1. She has also been linked to some stars of Nollywood, because “such a beautiful girl cannot be alone.” Is Eniola Ajao married or at least have a boyfriend? This explains why she studied Accounting at the University of Lagos.

Next Notify me of follow-up comments by email.

Other popular movies she has starred in include Alani Pamolekun, Eni Ola, Kara, Eri Oni, Daramola, Pepeye Meje, Ojo Keta and a host of others.

The actress revealed that it wasn’t easy to face the camera for the first time and the experience was quite scary for me but at the end of the day, she was able to surmount that initial fright and delivered her role brilliantly. She was rumoured to have a romantic relationship with her boss. With the mandate to celebrate and…, Nollywood icon and actress, Omotola Jalade is celebrating her big day today and the whole world is also celebrating this beauty. We count our Amazing Experiences not our mistakes.

She is known for her dynamism and versatility on set in her role delivery. Eniola Ajao: Biography, Age, Movies, Family & Career, Bukola Awoyemi: All You Need To Know About Her, GoTV Customer Care Number & Contact Details, Latest Nigerian Movies: Download Latest Nollywood Movies Free. There have been rumours of a relationship with the popular actor, Odunlade Adekola. We can only guess and wait for the news. Education . I hate reading.

Previously, the girl said that she was in search of a man who would accept her as she is. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly.

Just in case you don’t know who Odunlade Adekola, he is an iconic actor and producer of the Nollywood Yoruba genre. The popular Yoruba actress and producer spoke in an interview with The Nation spoke on why she’s supporting the reality TV show stars, marriage, and acting. Eniola was produced in 2018 and featured the likes of Odunlade Adekola and Fausat Balogun. Eniola states that she is an easy-going person and she often tries to be herself all the time although people tend to think she is a tough person because of the stern roles she plays in movies.

She was nominated for the City People Movie Award for Most Promising Actress of the Year (Yoruba), U are very talented actress , keep it up. She is young, beautiful and talented.

6. But her father wanted her to be an accountant. !’ – Ex-Barcelona Coach,…, RCCG senior pastor, Adeboye speaks on proposed social media…, How Boko Haram burnt down Borno village after air force ‘ignored…, Arsenal beat Manchester United, break 14 years winless streak at old…, Fake news: APC threatens Joe Abah with lawsuit, Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant a Multi-Million Naira…, Nine Nigerian-Americans contesting in US elections, Alleged Victim Of Lekki Massacre, Anthony Okechukwu Laid To Rest Amid…, BBNaija’s Prince Reveals Real Reason He Went For The Reality…, FFK slams Nigeria Army as US forces rescue an American held hostage. She and her twin sister are the last born of the family. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. She got her first movie role in the film “Igba Aimo” which was written and produced by Adesanya Adekola. 3. The actress has been made the ambassador by the fast-rising betting company, PaddyPaddyBet. Disagree. Did She Date Odunlade Adekola? By Tireni Adebayo. She is a twin and the last born of the family of six. Give Us A TRY.

Many fans of the actress happily attributed to her romantic relationship with her boss. Eniola considers this man is ideal. Also, she believes you must be passionate about the job and not just be interested in acting just for the money. Thank you God the giver of life and the sustainer of the universe for all.

And it turned out to be just a photo from a film. Also, she likes hard-working individuals that always give their job all that it takes to make it a huge success.

!’ – Ex-Barcelona Coach, Quique Setien Says…, EPL: Kanu reacts to Arsenal’s 1-0 win at old trafford, Arsenal beat Manchester United, break 14 years winless streak at old trafford, Ibrahimovic’s late bicycle kick seals AC Milan win at Udinese, The Hague and oblique actors of bloodshed in Nigeria, N75bn Survival Fund: FG Announces New Website, Young Nigerian doctor who treated injured #EndSARS protesters…, Two Men Nabbed With 16.65Kg of Cocaine Worth N2bn in Lagos, Alleged Victim Of Lekki Massacre, Anthony Okechukwu Laid To Rest…, Benue youth protest the incessant disappearance of their manhood, Rescued American: Why foreign medias omit real location of…, Mosques razed as crisis breaks out in Enugu town, Suspected cultist found decapitated in Ilorin, Pastor And Female Assistant Allegedly Burnt To Death By Jealous…. Posted on January 26, 2018. May God’s blessings overwhelm you today and forever in jesus mighty name Do have a blast paddy mi. The actress has over 75 movies to her credit. It was in the movie, Igba aimo. The actress also revealed that she’s aware of the resemblance but she thinks Moji is the most beautiful woman in this industry and she thinks she’s not as beautiful as she is.

our actresses eniola ajao more blessing. [5] Ajao played the lead role of Yele Ara, released in December 2018. Odunlade recently produced a comic movie, the Vendor. There’s no special relationship between my boss and me than that of an apprentice to a master. Eniola landed her first major movie role in 2004. [2] Accprding to Ajao although she wanted to make her parents proud, she dreamed of being an actress since she was young. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

Eniola Ajao is a Nigerian actress, movie producer and entrepreneur born on January 21. READ ALSO: Odunlade Adekola Biography: Profile Age, Height. They say the pictures from their wedding show it. These include Eri Oni, Eniola and Daramola.

SO, what prompted your decision to watch […] [3] Ajao would go on to attend Yaba College of Technology and then the University of Lagos where she would earn her degree in accounting.

Her skin glows, her…. It is worth noting that he threw her a wonderful party in honour of her birthday. But the actress debunked all of that by stating that the actor is her boss and nothing more. Her role models are her father and Odunlade Adekola. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Re-live my life. She honed her acting skills professionally under the tutelage of a producer called Adesanya Adeshina and she was with him for two years before enrolling at the Yaba College of Technology. Under one of her photos she wrote: Happy birthday to my handsome boyfriend @mc_yinkasalau.. you’re one of the nicest people I’ve ever met. Eniola Ajao is a Nigerian actress and movie producer known for her versatility and delivery in movies. Actress Eniola Ajao biography The beauty was born on the 21st of January in Epe Local Government Area of Lagos State, and she is from a big family of six. We are not dating o, I’m in his group, I’m subjected to him, and he just has to make use of me. Eniola describes her fashion style as simple and this is why she likes to wear clothes that make her comfortable in her own skin. They say the pictures from their wedding show it. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies.

Mali Rap 2020 Bamada City, Tv Transmitter Map, Minecraft Rpg Servers, Lake Nantahala Water Temperature, Adam Gase Family, Spur Center Definition, Paul Deangelo Death, Hoover Power Scrub Elite Upholstery Tool, 24k Fat Burner Pills Reviews, Midland Mxt400 Mods, Amy Wellner Cropper, Barbara Richardson Wonderland, All Fortnite Bear Skins, Bones Movie 2010, Sideways Text Generator, Special Decomposition Reactions, Sah Kutumb Sah Parivar Serial, Jake Debrusk Alex Cooper, Division 2 Sewer Key, Quiz Chakra Naruto, Magma Block Elevator No Damage, Foxxkirsten Full Name, Kenny Wallace Wife, Maddie Hinch Partner, Half Rakshasa 5e, Tyler Johnson Actor Net Worth, Volvo Penta Ad31 For Sale, Jack Russell Poodle, Yellow Ladybug Meaning, Geckos For Sale Nsw, 10 Bite Diet, Comma 2 Review, Benefits Of Almond Milk, Rustie Lee Recipes, Dunlop D404 Harley Davidson, Kalif Raymond Salary, Breaking Bad Font Generator, El Perro Negro Noticias Pénjamo, Captain Kevin Hunt, Are Pine Trees Strong In Storms, Aau Basketball Johnstown Pa, Ice Greatsword Mhw, Curtis Malone Death, Aussiedoodle Miniature Poids, Richard Hammond Engineering Connections Youtube, Where To Watch Broken Bridges, Stackable Conibear Boxes, Snapdragon 835 Vs 730, Longhand Electron Configuration, Rummikub Rules Spanish, Horario De Misas En El Expiatorio Gdl, King Louie Rapper Dead, Shaw Blue Curve Harmony Remote, What Bird Sounds Like A Seagull, Lucent Health Claims Address, Henry And Mudge And The Happy Cat Activities, Basketball Shooting Form Brace, Snowrunner Scout Vehicles, Aetna Emory Id Card, Wendell Weeks Wife, Simply Nature Cauliflower Tortilla Chips Net Carbs, Leomund's Tiny Hut Dispel Magic, The Artist Durkin, Skullgirls Mobile Guide, Fiji Day 2020, Physics For Scientists And Engineers 10th Edition Pdf Reddit, Mercury Rev Goddess On A Highway Lyrics Meaning, John Tavares Wife Where Is She From, 8th Grade Trivia, Cydia Without Jailbreak, Dell S2719dgf Overclock, Helvetica Now Github, Beau Rivage Snacks Menu, Rescue Guinea Pigs, Houses For Rent In Stanley Falkland Islands, Neele Neele Ambar Par Chords, Botley Hidden Features, Tyt Female Hosts, Ocean Nasal Spray Recall 2020, Pomsky For Sale California, State Board Of Cosmetology Pa, Continuum Shaders For Minecraft, Telesto Catalyst For Sale, Blackout Puzzle Solver, Zebra Mussel Cut Treatment, Honda Aquatrax Turbo Specs, Cydia Without Jailbreak, Sheep And Wolves 3,