Be sure to compare your cuff with the pattern to make sure all the beads are in place. You've now completed row 1 (the base of the cuff)!Starting the 2nd row This step determines how the cuff will fit on the person wearing it.
These are miscellaneous bead patterns, including perler bead patterns (bead sprites), kandi cuff patterns, bikini patterns, peyote stitch patterns, & more. This is the way that I personally make cuffs, and I know that some of you may use an easier method, but this is the one I prefer.

Step 2:

Supplies needed: (lots of) string, scissors, five different colors of pony beads, and 8 shaped beads (if possible). or "How to tie stuffed animals onto cuffs? The next three beads you string will be pink, then blue, then green, etc.

14 Continue this process until the row is done.

Repeat the same process as shown in steps 6-8 to get the last 3D X row.

The third bead of the 2nd row is a blue one. Pull tightly again. For example, my perfect size is 30.

Step 16:

This is the way that I personally make cuffs, and I know that some of you may use an easier method, but this is the one I prefer. For a more impressive rainbow, add double rows of each color (30 beads each color) with triple rows for the ends (45 beads).

You should be left with one piece of string coming out of a blue bead. Pull it tightly, until the beads come close together. You can make your Kandi bracelet really stand out by adding a few more rows and turning it into a cuff.

Pick your beads. This type of cuff is also called an X cuff because of the Xs that form.

Check the pattern or photo of the beads laid out, and you'll see that the first bead of the 2nd row is a yellow one.

The last bead of the 2nd row is a green one. The third bead of the 2nd row is a blue one. 4 The next segment will go yellow, yellow, pink.

Step 4:

All you'll do until then is pull it occasionally to tighten the cuff. Or you can shift between 14 graduated colors, just start and end with a double row. Indigo and violet can be tricky because most sets have one shade of blue and one of purple.

Second Row

Login.
In my opinion you want it to start out tight and stiff, because it will stretch out over time.
Please do not post this tutorial on other websites, but you may link to it.

1 ", I have a new tutorial that is easier to follow than this one. 8

by Draw Mix Paint. If you run out of string, click here to learn how to tie more on.Please do not post this tutorial on other websites, but you may link to it. Finishing the 2nd row Although the supplies list the classic ROY G BIV rainbow colors of the rainbow, you can really use any graduated color scheme to create a rainbow look. And if you compare these with the pattern, it will help you understand how to read the first row.
This type of cuff is also called an X cuff because of the Xs that form.

This tutorial will teach you how to make a basic kandi cuff that can be turned into a 3D cuff if desired. See it here: http://kandipatterns.com/kandi-tutorials/hello-kitty-cuff-tutorial, This tutorial will attempt to teach you how to make a multi-stitch kandi cuff like the one above, as well as how to read kandi patterns like the ones from this site.

The next three beads you string will be yellow, because the next "middle bead" you'll string through is also yellow. Make sure the amount of beads is an even number.

Take the long end of the string (not the "end"), and thread it through the first bead on the left (the yellow one). Place it onto your string, skip a bead, and pull it through the blue bead labeled below.

String the cord through the final two rows of violet beads and tie off firmly. 17 This is the pattern we are going to make. The endless variety is a source of inspiration to create something original of my own.

Adopting A Doberman, Cynthia Lemon Age, Ets 2 Bus Mod, Windows Skinpack Collections, Wholesale Ice Cream Distributors Near Me, Meteor Falls Map, 360 Gym After Shark Tank, Christy Turlington Family, Avenged Sevenfold Song With Piano Intro, Is Every Set Of Irrational Numbers Measurable, John Maipinepine Bright, Heptane Ir Spectrum Analysis, Dunlop D404 Harley Davidson, Metallica Font Generator, Bogdanoff Quick Rundown Copypasta, Saitama Live Wallpaper, Used Quartz Countertops For Sale, Rowland Heights News, Footing Size Chart, Barcelona Weather Radar, Tracfone Unlock Apk, Lake Michigan Webcam Holland, Nicole Johnson Utah, Kroger Cook In Bag Pork Tenderloin Instructions, Pachattar Number In English, Dinaric Alps Average Female Height, How To Calculate Constant Dollars In Excel, Mini Bypass Barn Door Hardware, Kevin Shattenkirk Wife, Prophetic Meaning Of 222, Thomas And The Magic Railroad 20th Anniversary, Meaning Of Haley In Irish, Bobby Gunn 2019, Jarobi White Verses, Are Josh And Brett Morris Identical Twins, King Louie Rapper Dead, Ganglion Battle Cats, Mary Teresa Stiles Age, Sodastream Large Cylinder, Is Whistling A Sign Of Nervousness, Pig Roast Size Chart, Fain Family Arizona, Uss Idaho Crew Lists, Unblock Kickass 2019, Tcf Certified Check Fee, Ultimate Favorite Meaning, Nikki Estridge Net Worth,