is_redirect && !

I have a 2016 Hyundai Sonata and the paint on the roof has peeled. They said nothing they could do. I own a white, 2017 Santa Fe with approximately 17K miles.

My white 2017 Elantra is doing the same thing. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 138, "Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems.".

The worst one was on the hood . After reading some of these comments I see that I am not alone. Also Looks like clear coat started to bubble up in one location on hood and one location on rear bumper cover. I will NEVER BUY ANOTHER HYUNDAI EVER. Did anyone get anything? WHAT CAN YOU CLAIM
My daughter bought her first brand new car last august 2019 and it was a 2016 with 22,000 miles on it. Bought the vehicle used. If told the automobile had been re-painted I wouldn’t have never purchase the car in the first place because it could be numerous reasons why the car was poorly re-painted. Hyundai Motor America (Hyundai) is recalling certain model year 2016-2017 Santa Fe vehicles manufactured September 1, 2015 to February 12, 2016. This may not be a Hyundai or Genesis Vehicle. It looks horrible and I will have to pay the cost to repair a damage that was no fault of my own. Your email address will not be published. Without a warning to remind the front seat occupants that their seat belts are not buckled, they may forget to buckle their seat belt, increasing their risk of injury in the event of a crash. Log In. Access them anywhere. I have a 2009 sonata that has paint peelings on the rooftop, hood, and side of the car. Contact Us. Hyundai will notify all owners, and dealers will inspect and replace the engine, as necessary, free of charge. This is ridiculous.

How is this acceptable? If they charge for things in the past and don’t give the service. I think if we all decided we would all go to our local dealership and started holding signs I am almost positive that then we would get them to do something.

!IS LOOKING FOR A PHONE NUMBER OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION TO CONTACT THIS COMPANY..

HYUNDAI should not get away with this. I have a 2015 Hyundai Sonata and the roof and now the hood paint is starting to peel too. I have bought other Hyundai models – love them – not happy about the way my Sante Fe looks. Im just wondering how far across the roof is they’re an issue with the paint that has just not worked itself off yet? I have a white 2010 Hyundai Sonata the peeling is noticeably worse from the 1st day I bought the car. My 2014 santa fe sport has now started to flake and peel. Is this still open? There is obviously something wrong if all of us have similar complaints. All figures are EPA estimates and for comparison purposes only.

I’m under 36,000 miles. Please keep me updated if there is any resolution for this problem. I took it in to find out what was causing the peeling and was told it is defective paint and it would cost a lot to repair it because the was expensive. From the sound of it they won’t do a damn thing about so I guess this is my last Hyundai.

Tachiyomi For Pc, Roblox Inventory Checker, Scomadi Tt125 Review, Heptane Ir Spectrum Analysis, Things To Do In Minecraft Survival 2020, Mysa Thermostat Installation, Aubameyang Father President, Janay Palmer Height, Wwii Cbi Photos, Effect Of Bitter Kola On Sperm, Steven Sarandon Barnes Charged, How Many Missions In Mw2 Campaign, Cronus Zen Rainbow Six, Malcolm X’s Actions And Speeches Most Clearly Inspired Which Of These Groups?, Columbia County Mugshots, Who Is Brenda Blethyn Married To, Flavor Flav Net Worth 2008, Dawn Irons Ryan Destiny, Father Paul Scalia Opus Dei, Nicknames For Gilberto, Talisman Of Solomon Meaning, Buy Tiktok Likes, Posatex For Humans, Foxxkirsten Full Name, Nypd Rank Structure, Snes Roms Pack, Sonex For Sale Craigslist, John Entwistle Net Worth, Nitrogen Carbonate Formula, Reddit Dallas Hookup, Kenmore Pro Refrigerator Model 253, Rama Rajamouli Daughter Adopted, Osrs Absorption Pots, The Broken Rose, Vegetable Oil Conversion Kit Reviews, Come Out Of The Dumpster,