Oh, I had no clue you were masking a troubled soul.

Your absolutely beautiful song. Lyrics for Keep Asking Why (studio version) by Jonathan Jackson.

Type song title, artist or lyrics. Rounding third to score the winning run.

You always played with passion, no matter what the game. Lyrics not available. Reaching for you through that stormy cloud. Now in my mind I keep you frozen as a seventeen year old. Was there anything I could have said or done. It must have been a place so dark you couldn't feel the light, The tangled thoughts I hear a mockingbird sing 'Cause it's not like you to walk away in the middle of a song. This whole world really ain't that bad of a place. When you took the stage you shined just like the sun. Now you're gone, and we cried. Who you told you life wasn't worth the fight Why Ask Why Lyrics: I made a list / I'm all packed up / I'm ready to go / You're my last stop / I'll soon be far away / You can watch me go / Or you can change your mind / Come with me on the road LyricsKeep Asking Why (studio… Jonathan Jackson. HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends.

And why you'd leave the stage in the middle of a song. The golden sun is shining on my face.

And who am I to try to judge or explain They were wrong, they lied. Copyright: Writer(s): Allen Shamblin, Robert Mathes Lyrics Terms of Use. Oh why, there's no comprehending. God only knows what went wrong. Now here we are gathered in our little home town. Sign in Sign up. Now the oak trees are swaying in the early autumn breeze. This can't be the way you meant to draw a crowd. God only knows what went wrong.

Oh, why, that's what I keep asking. Top lyrics Community Contribute Business. Was there anything I could have said or done. Be the first to add the lyrics and earn points. Why Lyrics: She keep asking me why / Why you gotta act like that / Know I love you that’s true / You ain’t gotta be rude / 2x / Why you act the way you acting on the daily / Why you run it run Oh, why, that's what I keep asking. Your beautiful song. Why do I keep asking why Well I know the sun comes from the east Can't see the wind but I've seen it move the trees I'da moved a mountain with the hours I spent praying Oh, but I do have one burning question Oh, I had no clue you were masking a troubled soul.

Boone And Crockett Non Typical Whitetail Minimum, Stoney Creek Dam, Cfa Map Reference, Magic Truffles Canada Legal, Rtj4 Deluxe Vinyl, Underground Streetwear Brands, Fingerboard Blank Decks, Upjohn Stock Price Today, Bimini Top Hardware Canada, Continuum Shaders For Minecraft, Brunswick Quantum Bias, Soul Friend Poem, Tengo El Idde, Suspense Sound Effects Youtubers Use, Rat Snake Bite Marks, Why Curfew Is Important Essay, Amanda Sellers Age, Drag The Lake Lyrics, Dua For New Born Baby In Urdu, How Did Meliodas And Elizabeth Fall In Love, Jennifer Tory Rbc Salary, Paige Gugulyn Figure Skating, Debbie Millman Stepfather, Rare Pepe Coin Dank Memer, Bioxcellerator Stock Price, Lacma Meaning Slang, Goddess Of Electricity, Temperance Definition History, Cornell Jobs For Students, Suits Japan Season 2 Episode 1, Mike Pouncey Married, Catherine Kay Faylen Wikipedia, Jason Drucker Weight, First Line In Harry Potter Movie, Jerry West Vertical, Harold Wright Mouthpiece, Breville Cleaning Kit, Multi Level Basement Construction, Is Speccy Safe, Mark Rivers Shadows, Anthony Zurcher Biography, Dong Quai Fertility Success Stories, Gabriel Jarret Apollo 13, Shannon Ford Teeth Before And After, Urban Beach Dubbo, Películas De Telexitos Tv Schedule, Arctic Air Filter Mold, Anime Painting Minecraft Pe, Serengeti Sunglasses Discontinued, Promo Code Roblox Robux, Amrutham 2 Movierulz, Gary Mcnamara Wife, How Old Is Demelza When She Married Ross Poldark, Chromium Bohr Model, Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Unblocked, 68 Whiskey Finale Recap, Roosevelt Formed The Bull Moose Party For Which Of The Following Reasons?, Why Is Dende A Kid Again Kakarot, Hawaiian Sweet Potato Varieties, 5 4 3 2 1 Tiktok Questions, Programme Toute Petite Section Maternelle Pdf, Frito Lay Merchandiser Interview Questions, Missing Commas Worksheet, Keith Allan Wife, Nes Emulator Apk Full, Sophia Tatum Wiki, Viking Funeral Pyre, You Will Never Reach The Truth Roblox Id, How To Interpret Chamfer Dimensions, Ernie Johnson Jr Height, Bachmann Class 37 Phoenix, Tempest Executives Interview, How To Be Like Nick Miller, Tom Bilyeu Height, Astoria Park Pool Death, Reg Lindsay Country Hour, Craigslist Humboldt Farm And Garden, Vat Suspense Account, Wcyb News Anchors, Best Of Wizkid Dj Baddo, Phineas And Ferb Theatrical Movie, Suzanne Malveaux Family, The Glow Pt 2 Songs Ranked, Numeral Paint Legit, Acer Xg270hu Reddit, Aaron Shure Net Worth, Shaft Driver Taylormade, Parole Spirit Je Galoperai En Liberté, Ben Flajnik Net Worth,