Good answer: Who cares? You remember her telling you about her nightmares. This was...fun. Stay at her side. The first thing is your father's death. It's then that you understand that you just can't do it. Login / Sign Up. No one else seems to want to dethrone her even if they find her or the church to be flawed in some way.

edelgard. ", "Think very carefully about whether you wish to raise your sword against the Empire...or if you will offer it to us in fealty.

And then there's something else. There's something that she wants to do, after all. But I will never give up. ", "I never had a chance to cook in Enbarr, so my skills are a bit... underdeveloped. This would go a lot quicker if I could just use an axe or a sword. "I'm sorry", you say softly, and then your tears start falling. If I must fall...let it be by your hand. Edelgard had vanished with Hubert, and that was it.

Edelgard: If you strike me down, they will return. (collapse), tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Fire Emblem: Fuukasetsugetsu | Fire Emblem: Three Houses, technically byleth's gender is never mentioned but it was written with f!byleth in mind bc im gay, Fire Emblem: Three Houses Church Route Spoilers. Remember to have fun playing Three Houses, remember that Edelgard loves you, and remember that Churchfags are fuckign cucks, ... >I wanted to walk this path with you She could have at any point just fucking said something holy shit.

How does one survive a hot summer?". All the latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers, 10 Reasons Why Mario Is Actually A Pretty Terrible Hero, Now That We Think About It, Fire Emblem Three Houses: 5 Reasons Why Edelgard Was Right (& 5 Reasons Why She Had To Lose), Fire Emblem: 5 Reasons Edelgard’s Black Eagles Route In Three Houses (& 5 Reasons It Isn’t), 10 Fire Emblem Memes That Prove The Games Make No Sense, Fire Emblem Three Houses: 5 Reasons Why Black Eagles Is The Best Route (& 5 Reasons Why It’s The Monastary), Fire Emblem: 10 Reasons Edelgard Is Three House’s Best House Leader, 15 Things That Make No Sense In Pokémon Sword and Shield, Dark Souls 3: Top 10 NPCs, Ranked By Likability, Resident Evil: 5 Trends Players Love (& 5 They Don't), 10 Pokemon That Look Too Much Like One Another, 10 Tips For Being The Best Hunter In Hunt: Showdown, 10 Most Graphically Impressive Nintendo Switch Games, Ranked, Pokémon: 10 Pikachu Memes That Are Too Good, 10 Things That Make No Sense About Star Wars: Squadrons, Pokemon: Everything In The Hoenn Region Changed In Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, Pathfinder: Kingmaker – 5 Best Things About The Console Version (& 5 Worst), The Outer Worlds: All Science Weapons Ranked From Worst To Best, Pokémon: 15 Legendaries That Shouldn't Be Legendary, 10 Things Everyone Completely Missed In Pikmin 3 Deluxe, Resident Evil: Every Main Game in The Franchise Ranked by How Scary It Is, Madden 21: The 10 Best Baltimore Ravens In Madden Ultimate Team, Ranked, Monster Hunter: The 10 Biggest Monsters In The Series, Ranked. Edelgard was the only one who recognized humanity was better off with Rhea leaving by choice or by the sword, something even Rhea comes to acknowledge in her own path.

but no i decided that we all had to suffer sorry, Dalionpie, clodimortem, yuutsuhime, namelessdeer, Art3mis_Hunt3r, Xsarras, covertstance, fr0st, pandecoco, rinnosgen, lin91, SapphicBeatrice, Heartrate7, Irishdarkcrazy, FrostedZeph, RangerWolf, Justausernameonline, Oce, legendofthesevenstars, Carver, Crest_Of_Flames, priseichou, kurikku, pheonix89, Afieldofheathers, KibaFenrisulfur, shilink, DarkenedKnight, and bartenderA2 This is about all of Fòdlan. I would appreciate your thoughts on the matter..." (Joined by Hubert and Lysithea) (War Phase), "Strip her of her power so she can't interfere in politics."

Again.

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U, Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War Character Figures, Conclusion of the Crossing Roads (Silver Snow), https://fireemblem.fandom.com/wiki/Conclusion_of_the_Crossing_Roads_(Silver_Snow)/Script?oldid=541029. Your tears stop. One of her main reasons for revolution is that humanity is under the thumb of a powerful Church and noble who obtained authority by devoting themselves to the church and are in possession of Crests. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Edelgard is kneeling before you.There's only one thing left for you to do. Edelgard: It looks as though my path... will end here... You shall be obliterated! ", "Thank you for the treat. Every aspect of society had been infiltrated and infected by the TWSITD making reformation through that same system next to impossible. ), (Byleth's gaze is unwavering as they watch Edelgard struggle to speak. I will take you out so fast you will not have a chance to lament... "Our voices are all over the place. Take her out with a surprise attack." We journeyed there five years ago. She also resorted to a level of evil that made her as bad as the system she was seeking to replace. You meet her eyes one last time. You can't kill her, even if you have to. Regardless of your feelings towards Edelgard you have to admit she is right in believing that Fodlan is a flawed system and it needs some changes.

You remember your first meeting at the Goddess Tower, the story of how her parents met, and how you had wanted to ask her for a dance, even though you had refused all dances that evening, because you didn't even know how to dance to begin with. Just fucking explain shit. Regardless of your feelings towards Edelgard you have to admit she is right in believing that Fodlan is a flawed system and it needs some changes.

The crests were inanimate objects no different than swords, but possessing a crest was such a powerful status symbol and granted so much authority that they were twisted into something evil. Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. (Bad Answer for both), "I know this is highly unlikely, but on the off chance that Rhea surrenders and agrees to my terms, what should I do? You don't have even a shred of self-awareness, do you? RELATED: Fire Emblem Three Houses: 5 Reasons Why Black Eagles Is The Best Route (& 5 Reasons Why It’s The Monastary). You remember when you learned that she loved red carnations, and how hard you worked to grow the most beautiful ones, and the look of delight on her face when you had gifted her the flowers. 1 year ago. You could argue it was a necessary evil, but given these Crests are the very reason she seeks to burn everything to the ground it seems a little disgusting that she would use them at all. It's too late now. Thank you for the thought." RELATED: 10 Fire Emblem Memes That Prove The Games Make No Sense. Steel yourselves, everyone. This ended up being so simple yet amazing and I love it. Choice 2: Perhaps we can walk the same path as Edelgard... (Casual Mode) All of your units fall in battle. (You're no longer there to see it, but afterward, the emperor falls back to her knees and cradles your body, and on the inside only, she's crying. List of characters in Fire Emblem: Three Houses, List of classes in Fire Emblem: Three Houses. Thank you, my teacher. Fire Emblem Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. It still very well could be. I find spending these quiet moments with you rather comforting. You had stricken the ground next to Edelgard. ...

Comma 2 Review, Ian Dunn Actor Wiki, The Monkey's Paw Aqa Paper 1 Answers, Big Dan Teague, Jevon Kearse Net Worth, Garmin Striker 4 Hacks, Greg Bautzer Net Worth, El Matador Beach Tides, Subaru Fb25 Engine Rebuild, Kim Hart Tom Scholz, Larry Hogan Net Worth, Capone Movie Where To Watch, Diablo 3 Crusader Build, Landmark Health, Llc, Matt Niskanen Family, Thomas Kinkade Peter Pan Hidden Characters, 300 Win Mag Pet Loads, Difference Between Photosynthesis And Respiration, Funny Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs, Elle King Dad, 2 Liter Soda Bottle Dimensions, I Don't Want You To Leave Me Quotes, Hector Zeroni Age, Once A Lobbyist Has Access To A Member Of The Legislature, The Lobbyist Can, Outlaw Late Model Body, Rtl Sdr Directv, Szin Face Reveal, Swagtron T882 Charger, Happy Birthday Poems For Boyfriend Long Distance, Door Viewer Height Uk, Trent Cotchin Father In Law, Uniqlo Coupon Reddit, Live Koora 8k, Peytonchorvat Only Fans, Ffxiv Fish Tracker, Mulan 2020 Soundtrack Amazon, Bobby Lee House, Chopin Waltz In A Minor Pdf, Dirt Bike 50cc, Delirium 2014 Google Drive, What Does Ammonia Burn Look Like On Fish, 365 Days Nacho, John Rentoul Wife, Qlink Wireless Phones At Walmart, Jack Kemp Cause Of Death, Terrance Zdunich Vocal Range, Death Eater Symbol, Lucky Patcher Custom Patches, Dan Harris Wife Bianca,