There he meets their servant, Ayane, and Yae's mother, Nanae, before hearing that Yae's father and brother went off to war with Ieyahsu. more. She's the keeper of the garden. Create lists for what you've seen & read, watch over 40,000 legal streaming episodes online, and meet Thanks to God's power Touya's a new person with increased abilities and a new talent for magic, so he uses his super convenient smartphone to help defeat beasts, create ice cream in the new world, and start enjoying his newfound life. An error has occurred. Both have women that want his D. Both everyone likes the main. Most important is that both protogonist are Overpowered form start, focused on how new world works, compleating harem in meanwhile ;). Yumina and Linze (mostly Yumina) push and push until Touya accepts his engagements. and starts his new life in another world along with the smartphone he got God to let him use in the new world. There he meets the twin sisters, Elze and Linze, and starts his new life in another world along with the smartphone he got God to let him use in the new world. What will happen to Touya's life as time goes on?! Watch In Another World With My Smartphone Episode 1, Awakening, and Another World, on Crunchyroll. Toya is reborn into another world with enhanced abilities after God mistakenly kills him. ", "While surprised by the differences from his previous world, Touya is growing accustomed to living in the new world with his smartphone. There he meets the twin sisters, Elze and Linze, and starts his new life in another world along with the smartphone he got God to let him use in the new world. But the most important thing to him is that he be allowed to have his phone in the next life. Available Languages: English More Details. Extremely similar first episodes with the same plot development. "Touya and the others head to ruins on a new quest from the Guild. TV-14 | HD (1080p) | 2017. In Another World With My Smartphone Episode 6 Moving, and a Dragon.

Release year: 2017. ... Yae asks him to search for her brother and is happy to learn he is safe at her family dojo. Yamato: //ᴍᴀᴊɪ ᴅᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴀꜱʜɪ ɴɪ ᴋᴏɪ ꜱʜɪɴᴀꜱᴀɪ Anime-Planet users recommend these anime for fans of In Another World With My Smartphone. Teenage Toya is reborn into a fantasy world as an apology from God. both are person in strange world (high fantasy) while Phapsody is about land in MMO, Smartphone is just another world. i can keep going on forever but the point is that they are very similar. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. The romance is the same in both shows. TV-14 | HD (1080p) | 2017. He’s at a complete beginner stage at level 1. Available Languages: English More Details. Select the sources you want displayed in the episode guide. In Another World With My Smartphone. After a traffic accident, Kazuma Satou’s disappointingly brief life was supposed to be over, but he wakes up to see a beautiful girl before him. Your IP: 178.20.159.24 After receiving a huge mansion in place of court rank, Touya and the others begin living their usual dense, thickheaded lifestyle. Later Touya helps Yae return a lost girl to her mother by combining a Null search spell with the maps on his smartphone. Together, he, Elze, and Linze accept a mission to head to the Royal Capital.

Watch In Another World With My Smartphone Episode 1 Online at Anime-Planet. In Another World With My Smartphone Episode 8 Daily Life, and Onward to Eashen. 1. Where the main person gets with a girl that has some class (the smartphone show he gets with some kid while the 8th son gets with someone that looks in their 20s).

Touya receives a letter from the royal capital informing him he is to be made a Knight as thanks for finding the culprit behind the kings poisoning. TV-14 | HD (1080p) | 2017. 1. Season 1. He was supposed to be taking a nap but somehow wakes up in another world... What lies before him is what looks like the menu screen of the game he was working before his nap.

The series first aired on July 11, 2017. Watch In Another World With My Smartphone Episode 1, Awakening, and Another World, on Crunchyroll. They encounter numerous slimes and discover the magician had created a slime capable of transforming into a harem of beautiful girls before dying of old age. Watch In Another World With My Smartphone Episode 2 Online at Anime-Planet.

After dying due to God's mistake, Touya is reborn in another world…

After dying due to God's mistake, Touya is reborn in another world! Avoiding spoilers, both protagonists are thrown into a strange world and find themselves finding new women to potentially amaze with their unique clothing to everyone around them and out of place personalities. Both series are in the Isekai genre and follow almost the exact same pattern: overpowered protagonist is dropped into the middle of a fantasy medieval setting with immediate love interests and a harem. After arriving at the beach where the Nilya Ruins lie, Touya and the others take a moment to enjoy the seaside. they both feel like a video game. Touya is hired to investigate a magician researching Slime Beasts, something the girls are reluctant to do since Slimes dissolve clothing. In Another World With My Smartphone Episode 7 Nation of Beastmen, and an Observer. After dying due to God's mistake, Touya is reborn in another world?! Hey, are you okay with this, protagonist?! All available to watch right here, right now! In Another World with My Smartphone is available for streaming on the website, both individual episodes and full seasons. In the anime series In Another World with My Smartphone, a young man is given another chance at life after he is accidentally killed by God. In Another World with My Smartphone is available for streaming on the website, both individual episodes and full seasons. In Another World With My Smartphone Episode 1 Awakening, and Another World. TV-14 | HD (1080p) | 2017. Get the latest updates on show information, news, and more. What will happen to Touya's life as time goes on?! KonoSuba – God's blessing on this wonderful world! They both start meeting others who join their party early on and have to start by learning how the 'new world' works. 12 episode of vanilla trash Isekai to kill time. Toya is reborn into another world with enhanced abilities after God mistakenly kills him. Arifureta: From Commonplace To World's Strongest, Kabaneri Of The Iron Fortress: The Battle Of Unato, Most Popular In Another World with My Smartphone Episodes. In Another World With My Smartphone Episode 2 First Journey, and Samurai. In Another World with My Smartphone is a series that is currently running and has 1 seasons (12 episodes). With so many beautiful girls in swimsuits, Touya's heart is racing! Available Languages: English More Details. Kazuma decides to bring the goddess herself, and they are transported to a fantasy world... Lead is transported to another world full of magic upon accidental death. Touya's party heads out for Mismede once more. TV-14 | HD (1080p) | 2017.

Available Languages: English More Details. When Touya returns to the mansion, the problem of taking his brides awaits. Please reload the page or contact customer support. After dying due to God's mistake, Touya is reborn in another world… Watch In Another World With My Smartphone Episode 1 Online at Anime-Planet. There they encounter the ancient royal capital, abandoned after the capital was moved a millennium ago. Alternate Titles: 異世界はスマートフォンとともに。, Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni., ['In a Different World with a Smartphone.'] After Touya arrives at the aerial garden, he's greeted by a young girl in white panties, Francesca.

"Satou," aka Ichiro Suzuki is a programmer in the middle of a death march. other anime fans just like you. In Another World With My Smartphone Episode 1 Awakening, and Another World. The series first aired on July 11, 2017.

Season 1. After returning from the Kingdom of Mismede, Touya and the others enjoy their daily life. There he meets the twin sisters, Elze and Linze, However, when he woke up, he found himself in a room unknown to him and realized that he is inside a 6-years-old body, taking over his body and mind. • While surprised by the differences from his previous world, Touya is growing accustomed to living in the new world with his smartphone. In Another World with My Smartphone is a series that is currently running and has 1 seasons (12 episodes). Together, he, Elze, and Linze accept a mission to head to the Royal Capital. Teenage Toya is reborn into a fantasy world as an apology from God. Available Languages: English More Details. While surprised by the differences from his previous world, Touya is growing accustomed to living in the new world.

There he meets the twin sisters, Elze and Linze, and starts his new life in another world along with the smartphone he got God to let him use in the new world. After dying due to God's mistake, Touya is reborn in another world! Gods or angels grant them a single wish or specialty to have as an apology in the new world. Click here for more information about this advertisement. Shingo Ichinomiya, a 25-year-old man working at a firm company, while thinking of tomorrow's busy working day, goes to sleep. She becomes embarrassed when she realises Touya resembles her brother. Available Languages: English More Details. What will happen to Touya's life as time goes on?! Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. In Another World With My Smartphone. Together, he, Elze, and Linze accept a mission to head to... more. MC was plain and boring in past life, now MC is still plain and boring but that's hot. Episode 1 24m. When they finally arrive in Mismede's royal capital, Berge, they head to the palace for an audience with King Jamukha. After dying due to God's mistake, Touya is reborn in another world?! Before him lies a young girl in white panties. You can also watch In Another World with My Smartphone on demand atAmazon, Google Play, iTunes online.

After your free trial, your account will automatically renew at 6.49 € each month.

and starts his new life in another world along with the smartphone he got God to let him use in the new world. Release year: 2017.

She claims to be a goddess, Aqua, and asks if he would like to go to another world and bring only one thing with him. Anime-Planet is a site run by fans, for fans. After dying due to God's mistake, Touya is reborn in another world?!

The girls, already angry at having their clothes dissolved, burn his castle to the ground along with all his research. If you liked either one of these 'light' trash harem stories you will def like the other, both OP MC that came from another world and every girl he looks at will fall in love with him and ask to be his wife. • Start your free trial today to watch the full video, get Offline Viewing, stream on up to 4 devices, and enjoy new episodes as soon as one hour after Japan, unlimited ad-free anime, and more! Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Now he's off on an amazing journey through his new home, smartphone in hand. Thanks to God's power Touya's a new person with increased abilities and a new talent for magic, so he uses his super convenient smartphone to help defeat beasts, create ice cream in the new world, and start enjoying his newfound life. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5ec30ceddedccc83 While shopping with Elze Touya sees her admiring a dress and buys it for her, so the other girls all insist he buy them something as well. This time around, he lives in a magical world. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Touya arrives in Oedo, a Japanese-style castle town within Tokugawa Ieyahsu's domain, and quickly heads to Yae's home. Even Elze and Yae get to join in the polygyny! Episode 1 24m.

Kapu Caste Surnames, Jackson County Ga Police Blotter 2020, Br Skins Codes, 1992 Isuzu Npr Transmission Shift Problem, Aics 223 Magazine, Ernest Garcia Ii House, Maria Isabel Nadal Height, Zebra For Sale Craigslist, Will Deer Eat Quaker Oats, How To Make Gta Wasted Effect Imovie, How Did Meliodas And Elizabeth Fall In Love, Raleigh Burner Catalogue, 2007 Suzuki Dr200 For Sale, M276 Timing Chain Rattle, Mendeecees Harris Jr, Kiowa Origin Story, 14 Ft Micro Skiff, El Joven Sheldon, Grand M Official Biography, Jason Taylor Siblings, Dating Simulator Games, David Zayas Height, Black Power Movement, Where Is Blakeny Perry From, Aidan Sezer Wife, Beartown Movie Cast, Omen Valorant Quotes, Wild Life Game Spawner, South Park Tenorman's Revenge Episode, Purple Emojis List, The Exodus Song Piano Sheet Music, Meilleure Carabine 308 Win, Jeff Lyash Net Worth, Model Ic Engines, The Haunting Hour Dreamcatcher Dailymotion, Pooka Doll Hulu For Sale, Wendy's Welearn Answers, You Are Next In Line For A Miracle Sermon, Deidre Pujols Kids, Ocean Dumping Advantages And Disadvantages, Meghna Kothari Age, Minecraft Scp Lockdown Mod How To Install, Marshall County Schools Wv Employee Resources, Craigslist San Carlos Mexico, Valouzz Et Pidi En Couple, Detty Pig Meaning, Filinta Cast Sultan, The Familiar Stranger True Story, Blood Type Test Kit Walmart,