A post shared by John Travolta (@johntravolta) on Aug 21, 2020 at 7:42pm PDT. ", "The wedding got so big and so crazy," Preston said.

They want to keep him in their clutches.”. But please know that I will feel your outpouring of love in the weeks and months ahead as we heal.”. “Things got so bad that I tried to jump off a bridge in Los Angeles in 2007, trying to kill myself.”. Once again, Travolta proves his ability to find light in the darkness. "[But] they did it with medicine.

Losing a loved one is never easy, so it makes all the sense in the world that John Travolta would spend his mourning period as far away from the public eye as possible, and with as many loved ones as can be safely gathered during this coronavirus pandemic. The Motley Crue rocker, who is good friends with the actor, recently spent time with him and his 20-year-old daughter Ella to celebrate his wife Brittany Furlan‘s birthday and gave an update on their lives. There's no acknowledgement in that statement of Scientology, David Miscavige, or auditing, there's nothing - that's critical, he took care of it in his own hands, this is a personal matter, like ''I don't need the Church,'" Augustine continued. They followed their French wedding up with another on US soil a short while later, in Daytona Beach, Florida. “He was happy go lucky and a good friend, good-spirited.”. A month after Kelly’s death, John took to Instagram to share a sweet video of him and his daughter Ella, whom he shared with his late wife, dancing in her memory, which can be seen above. We found the story’s speculative nature too hard to swallow and determined it was mostly false. For other inquiries, Contact Us. My family and I will forever be grateful to her doctors and nurses at MD Anderson Cancer Center, all the medical centers that have helped, as well as her many friends and loved ones who have been by her side. Actress Kelly Preston died after losing her battle with breast cancer, her husband John Travolta said in a post on Instagram Sunday. As of 2020, John Travolta’s wife is Kelly Preston. In 1992 she and Travolta welcomed their first child, son Jett, who died in 2009 following a seizure, while the family vacationed in the Bahamas. © 2020 Guardian News & Media Limited or its affiliated companies. This public acknowledgement of Preston's medical treatment has led some former members of the Church of Scientology to believe Travolta is backing away from the religion following his wife's passing. He wrote on Instagram, “Kelly’s love and life will always be remembered,” before explaining that he’d be taking a step back from his public life to spend time with his children as they healed from the loss of their mother, adding, “But please know that I will feel your outpouring of love in the weeks and months ahead as we heal.” And that’s exactly what Travolta and his family have done. I will be taking some time to be there for my children who have lost their mother, so forgive me in advance if you don’t hear from us for a while. In testimony as a witness for the extortion case, Travolta admitted that his son was autistic and suffered from seizures every five to ten days. This video has been removed. Did Jaden Smith Dress Up As A Covid-19 Patient For Halloween? All my love, John.”. She had frequent guest-starring roles on TV series including Medium, CSI: Cyber and Joey. “I just talked to him, he’s back in town here.

Last modified on Mon 13 Jul 2020 15.35 EDT. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. It is with a very heavy heart that I inform you that my beautiful wife Kelly has lost her two-year battle with breast cancer. “She fought a courageous fight with the love and support of so many.”. On 18-2-1954 John Travolta (nickname: Bone) was born in Englewood, New Jersey, USA.

“He’s doing everything to make them comfortable and I think, just personally knowing that it’s been happening or coming up, I’m sure it doesn’t ease the pain at all of…having something slowly come that you can kind of start to prepare for.”, Tommy also commented on the kind of man the Grease star is and couldn’t help but praise him. They tied the knot in an unannounced ceremony in a hotel in Paris, with a Scientologist minister officiating the nuptials. She was 57. They began dating sometime in 1990.

Addressing Kelly on the day she would have turned 58, he captioned it: “Happy Birthday hon! Preston had a lengthy acting career in movies and television, at times appearing together in films with her husband, including in Battlefield Earth in 2000. In Travolta's post about Preston's tragic passing, he ardently thanked the medical team that cared for his wife over the past two years. The celebrity, actor & director is married to , his starsign is Aquarius and he is now 66 years of age. She fought a courageous fight with the love and support of so many. Travolta said in an Instagram post that his wife of 28 years, who was diagnosed with breast cancer two years ago, died on Sunday. I was really with the wrong person.” Even after her marriage to Gage ended, Preston and Travolta didn’t begin dating right away. A year later, however, a surprise came that lifted the entire family’s spirits. Since Preston’s death in July, the tabloids haven’t held back at all, and have been targeting the grieving husband with bogus, baseless rumors. She fought a courageous fight with the love and support of so many. All my love, JT, A post shared by John Travolta (@johntravolta) on Jul 12, 2020 at 10:20pm PDT, Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard was "really opposed to chemotherapy and radiation," one former member told the Daily Mail. Domingo also noted that the church doesn't believing in grieving after the loss of a loved one. JOHN Travolta's nephew has died just months after his wife Kelly Preston's tragic passing, The Sun can exclusively reveal. That article claimed Travolta was quitting Hollywood and quoted an anonymous source who insisted the actor “has no desire to get in front of the camera again.” Instead, the source continued, Travolta wanted to focus on his children, Ella Bleu and Benjamin, especially since he’d “promised Kelly before she died that he would look after them.” Citing his 2018 flop Gotti, the tipster went on to say Travolta’s “career doesn’t bring him happiness anymore.”. Kelly Preston and John Travolta at the Cannes Film Festival in 2018 in Cannes, France.

Who Is Corey Hawkins Dad, Eu4 Manchu Guide, Huffy Trail Runner Kolo 5200, Bmw I8 Wrap Cost, Batwoman' Season 2 Wiki, Vxp Apps 240x320, Tlc License Plate Ban, Manhattan Beach City Council, Patina Miller David Mars, Precio Del Dólar En Elektra Hoy, Throne Chair Rental Fayetteville Nc, Margaret Mcgloin Ludden, Akon Lonely Lyrics, Franklin Robert Pierce, Cia Agent Salary, Ava Kolker Sisters, Depop Reviews 2020, Computer Forensics Research Paper Topics, Marilyn Kroc Barg Death, Maddie Pasquale Mother, Who Was In The Car With Ben Alexander When He Died, What Is My Family Crest Quiz, Celebrity Ex On The Beach Season 1 Episode 2 Dailymotion, Cumbernauld Worst Town In Uk, Euglena Prokaryotic Or Eukaryotic, Who Killed Nepal Royal Family, How To Shuffle Tarot Cards For The First Time, What Is The Mood Of The Hitchhiker, Muriel Bowser Height, J Balvin Quotes, Tramaine Hawkins Net Worth, Smoke Bush Cuttings, Jeepers Creepers 3 Hand Explained, Johnny 5 Robot For Sale, Jacqueline Ray Today, Andrew Johns Salary, Alissa Salls Wedding, Cichlid Pregnant Or Bloated, Modern Warfare Rocket Launcher Gold, Trilby James Birthday, Pubg Weapon Stats 2020, Ds3 Greatsword Build, Carroll County Va Police Scanner, Positive Words For Good Health, Ji Sung House, Aubameyang Father President, Killjoy Psycho Circus 123movies, W163 Battery Drain, Pretty Little Thing Models Names 2020, Is Willie Nelson Still Alive 2020, Daiwa Surf Rods, Experiment Perilous Quote, Valdez Glacier News, Tomball Isd Lunch Account, If I Bring You Home To Mama Chords, Illinois Bar Association Judge Recommendations 2020, Ni No Kuni Jade Marble, I Really Wanna Kiss You Remix, Mace Coronel Danger Force, Neolithic Art Vs Paleolithic Art, Gmc Savana Bus, Injured Polyphemus Moth, How To Bleed Out A Northern Pike, World Movies Online, Heritage Rowing Skiff, Dish Tv Cartoon Channel Number, Make A Maze Out Of Your Name,