Will be interested to see if our politicians change with this transit. So, this is a pretty inspirational energy. At the start of February 2020, I published my Astrology and Healing Newsletter for that month with supporting video, and I have just published an add-on blog about the meaning of Kal Sarpa Yoga which is in force in the heavens for much of 2020. Ketu  is fully in Mula now in the constellation of Mula  in the mean node system (Sagittarius 0-13.20) and in the true node system starting Feb. 11th. This can create a disconnection or block in the soul’s ability to achieve its purpose and can create inner conflicts than can pull an individual in two directions. it either initiates a new beginning or a spiritual transformation. I am able to stand up to abusers in my life, and speak up, after the remedy you mentioned in magha video, that my dad was doing for years. EYE ON THE SKY:  KETU IN SAGITTARIUS/MULA NAKSHATRA UNTIL SEPT 2020. Transits are 20% of prediction and dependent on dashas so those in Jupiter/Ketu or Ketu/Jupiter or Ketu/Rahu or Rahu/Ketu periods will be most impacted by this transit. I agree with your interpretation of Ketu ruled nakshatra. Relation between Rahu and nakshatras of Ketu Hindu astrology says that Ketu is a natural inauspicious planet like Rahu. Mula consists of nine stars at the end of Scorpio and is the place of the center of the galaxy which Western Astrologers are fond of calling the Galactic Center as that wonderful part of the sky that looks like a white river in the night sky. 22 June 1974 .time morning 9.55 .birt place Solapur . Hi there!..This is truly a challenging nakshatra alignment. With Jupiter’s grace it can confer magical powers to help those in need with Grace. Still,  Ketu  in Mula will not let you escape from the past. While doing so, gazing into the light blue sky would help you dissuade your fear and anxieties. And i don’t want what it means and how do I relate it to my life pattern. It stays in the difficult 4th Pada until March 18th so hold on to your horses. If you make amends in the present, then all is handled. . I have ketu in ashwini nakshatra pada 1. Join our mailing list to receive the latest news, updates and offers from Michael Conneely, Enter your details to receive news, offers updates, Learn Vedic Astrology with Michael Conneely, //www.starwheelastrology.com/buyanastrologyreading.html, Donald Trump and USA in Shared Destiny Now, New Kabbalah Course Launched: Live Well and Connect to Spirit in these Crazy Times. We need to avoid falling apart when things fall apart or get unexpected. And I am learning to upkeep plants. COMBINATION OF RAHU AND NAKSHATRAS OF KETU. Rituals and Remedies to Improve Relationships, Free Rituals & Remedies for your Soul Planet, Best time to worship based on your birth chart. New Dimensions in Traditional Vedic Remedies, ONLINE RELATIONSHIP COMPATIBILITY ANALYSIS, SECRETS OF CAREER AND THE D-10 DASHAMSHA COURSE, The Spiritual Essence of Astrology: Mini-Course 2020, Secrets of Relationships and Compatibility Levels 1, Secrets of The Nakshatras: Profound Psychological and Predictive Magic, VEDIC ASTROLOGY TRANSIT GUIDE FOR 2019 – 2020. Magha Nakshatra Pada 4: Falls in Cancer namasa, ruled by Moon, it relate to love of ritual, ancestor worship and concentrate for well being of the family side of the nakshatra. ... Ketu - As Ketu rules Moola, Ketu's position and dignity is important to know about the overall functioning of any planet in Moola. Also, any research that is done to identify your lineage would be helpful too. Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices here. In my 3rd house means in aries inrahu aswini nakshatra 7 degrees and venus in 8 degrees. Of course, with double Ketu emphasis, past life scripts may be featuring. It stays in the difficult 4th Pada until March 18th so hold on to your horses. For information about our privacy practices, please visit our website. So, we have Mars shafting his energy into the Jupiter Ketu conjunction area. Astrologers say that if Rahu is in any one of these nakshatras then its native may face several difficulties in life. Having Ketu in its own nakshatra is not favored as it will hamper psychological barriers to growth and create brain fog and Rahu is still in its own Nakshatra of Ardra until May 20th creating an intense time for those born with Rahu and Ketu in their own nodes or in opposing nodes as deep karmic patterns come up to heal. So, this means that Ketu is in Mula Nakshatra, which is ruled by Ketu. Take a break – and look within to detect what inspiration is flowing. The 4th pada of Sagittarius (10-13.20) is Ashtamamsha which means it has an 8 relationship between Sagittarius in the D1 and Cancer in the D9 chart. That means time for new spiritual practices and retreats. Ashwini Nakshatra – Did you know that the pre-dawn sky gazing would charge you with positive energy? My Rahu is in 5th house in Moola Nakshatra at 7 degrees Sagittarius & ketu in 11th in ardrata nakshatra, My ascendant nakshatra is 0 degree magha . The deity of Mula is Nritti, the Goddess of calamity and yet she resides in the lucky sign of Sagittarius which mythical means she may destroy ignorance to reveal deep truths. You can book an Astrology Reading with me at: //www.starwheelastrology.com/buyanastrologyreading.html, Or you can enrol on one of my courses at: www.mastervedicastrology.com. by Michael Conneely | Feb 11, 2020 | Astrology Reading. Ketu is in conjunction with Jupiter at the start of February: Jupiter is only three degrees away at 16 Vedic Sagittarius (in PurvaAshadha). Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices here. Rahu is in the nakshatra of Ketu under domainship of Jupiter. There can be episodes and events that will make you feel out of control of your own destiny. The Ashwini Kumaras are known to be the bringers of dawn and hence watching the eastern horizon just before the Sunrise would provide you with the energy needed to go through the day with positivity. You would be a Sagittarius ascendant. Planets placed in Ketu nakshatras denote rebirth of a soul that has been born to address pending Karmas. My wife, Maggie Pashley, offers a range of Healing modalities worldwide. Mula combines the energy of Jupiter and Ketu and hence it initiates spiritual transformations for the better. Special thanks to Komilla Sutton and Prash Tirvedi for their insights on this constellation. It requires that you take responsibility for past karma and do something to make it right. In reality, Vedic astrology is very much like  reading very specific strands of DNA. Please select all the ways you would like to hear from Starwheel Astrology: You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails. In Moola, the 21st nakshatra, Ketu is also rajasic in nature and here, has the goal of kama, desire. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Be open to inspiration, now. My Venus is in magha in 9 th house, and moon is in Moola in 4 th house. Thank you for such great articles and great knowledge that I have already practised since my childhood. . Note: Peoples charts and transits are very individual and we write general articles that maybe useful to all our readers. … KETU IN MULA NAKSHARTRA (SAG. Vedic astrology says that Ketu is considered as a natural inauspicious planet like Rahu. Rahu mimics & amplifies the planet it is conjunct with or in nakshatra of. This is the core of the galaxy and it is ruled by Ketu who wants to get to the core of everything: hidden motives, events, core roots. I was born with in 3 rd house means in aswini nakshatra rahu7 degrees & venus in 8 degrees. Mula/ Moola Nakshatra is ruled by ketu Range (0 ° 00' Sagittarius- 13 ° 20' Sagittarius ) Ruling Planet: Ketu Deity: - Nittriti, Goddess of destruction (Kali). . My ascendant is one degree leo in Magha Nakshatra. Ketu in libra sign in swati nakshatra means 9 th house from my aqurius ascendant is it any kalasarpadosha Or not, Iw was born in aqurius ascendant in Jupiter and mercury. Observe behaviour which arises, now, which may need healing in ourselves. And that has brought out A LOT of VIOLENCE. Pls tell me my marriage life will be blissful or not?? RAHU AND KETU: UNDERSTANDING AND HEALING THE KARMIC AXIS, Personal Finance and Your Life: Understanding Money Karma and Its Remedies, PERSONAL FINANCE AND YOUR LIFE PART 2: INCOME EXPANSION, INVESTMENT ASTROLOGY AND MORE. This star can give power and influence and great material accomplishment and can confer magical powers but often it releases its energy in an explosive manner–which is so true of Ketu. I have sun + mercury in magna 4 in 10 the house with ascendant Scorpio 28:00 degree. Please some body guide me please about Gandanta. Let go of the past and stop beating yourself up for what you did wrong. We have to make the effort to cope with apparent breakdowns around us and in what we are doing. If you have key planets from 10-13.20, this may come up strongly over the coming month  or during the upcoming key transit if it is there in your natal chart and you are running a Ketu or Rahu period. If you were born with Ketu in Mula, the transit return will keep you mired in past life experience and not let you grow upward unless you draw on your past life spirituality and use it as a stepping stone to grow higher. Moola Nakshatra - It is a nakshatra of research, digging deep and knowing the hidden truth of things and people in life. Hey Arjun, I agree with your interpretation of Ketu ruled nakshatra. It is important to note these nakshatras, for each marks the first in distinct divisions of the nakshatras and divisions (called pada). Take a break – and look within to detect what inspiration is flowing. Hi..I am born in kumbha lagna with rahu and 7th house has ketu in magna..what does it mean? I have already, done what you have stated here, and it’s somehow I knew without anyone’s advice, rather my father followed this very strongly and I follow everything my father did, and it works wonders. Draw on your wisdom and insights from the past and from past lives to make those transformations now. The upcoming alignment of Ketu to Galactic Centre in itself produces fierce stream of energies coming to us, now. Ironically, Nritti is connected to the peak of material achievement and yet the nature of this nakshatra is very spiritual in her quest to go beyond the domain of ego and self-centeredness. My Jupiter is in ascendant at 13 degree in leo in magha nakshatra. Find out more at: //maggiepashley.com/ or email Maggie at maggiepashley@gmail.com or call her on +353 899799642 (0899799642 from within Ireland). It may create deep regrets for the past that leaves you unfulfilled now. They represent a sudden end to the Karma associated to your previous lifetimes. How Maga Nakshatra being a part of your 9th House and Mula Nakshatra being a part of your 4th..? Probably 67% of them don’t have even one but they are also here in this dimension. Every Ketu nakshatra is strategically placed at the gandanta point between the Water and Fire Signs. Ketu is connected to past lives and Mula wants to tie up all the talents from one’s past lives and bring them together. Ketu nakshatras act like bookmarks. See my main newsletter Blog post and video for how this fits into the February and the 2020 full picture: And see the other add on Videos and Blogs to my February Newsletter. To receive them! Ketu in libra sign means 9 th house swati nakshatra is it any kalasarpadosha Or not. We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. So stretch out your hand first, say that you are sorry and do something to correct your mistakes. Making your family tree may help you get blessings of your ancestors since this Nakshatra is ruled by the Pitris or the ancestral spirits. I have ketu in ashwini nakshatra pada 1. Jupiter’s involvement with this nakshatra makes sure that transformations under Mula happen for the better. Astrologers say that if Rahu is placed in any one of these Nakshatras then its native may face several difficulties in … Still focussing on the Nodes of the Moon, Ketu/South Node, entered Mula Nakshatra, at 13 Vedic Sagittarius, on 31st January 2020, with Rahu opposite in Ardra Nakshatra at 13 Vedic Gemini.

Song With Lyrics I Drink To Get Drunk I Smoke To Get High, Alissa Salls Wedding, How Much Is 1 Inch Of Ginger, Where In Hawaii Was The Rundown Filmed, Zodiac Movie Cast,