Additional standout selections range from the folky, guitar-driven mid-tempo title track to the rap-accented anthem “Moving Forward.”. “It’s about singing an inspiring song that everyone can listen to,” explains Sheard, “especially those people who may never step foot in a church. Drew Sheard, senior pastor of Greater Emmanuel Institutional Church of God In Christ in Detroit, Michigan, delivered a live recording. The Sheards just wrapped production for it's 2nd season set to air 2014! “‘Mighty’ was originally a studio track,” she says. Artist Fee Budget * Name * Phone * Email * Website. It’s about R&B/hip-hop and, gospel beats mixed with Coldplay and other pop/rock sounds—but always with a positive. At 26 years old, Kierra has become one of gospel’s most powerful female vocalists, and her maturity and musical skills are on display more prominently than ever before on this CD. Community See All. (function() { ..with the contact information for Kierra Sheard agent, manager, and publicist. AAE is one of the premier celebrity booking agencies and top keynote speakers bureaus in the world.

But thank God I was prayerful. Drew (“2nd Win”) and songwriters Justin Jones, Justin Brooks and Lakisha Barnes. Kierra also struggles with juggling her new found independence with her strong family bonds, losing weight and love interests. Captivating enough to shut down a noisy audience until you can hear a pin drop. } Buy Kierra Sheard tickets from the official Ticketmaster.com site. She helped to navigate her through high school and college, as Kierra was trying to balance, school and a burgeoning career. But I'm really glad I signed up!

A budding entrepreneur as well, she started her own clothing line June 20, 2015 entitled Eleven60 (www.myeleven60.com). Her second CD, This is Me, was released in 2006, and debuted at #1 on Billboard’s Top Gospel Albums chart. Its members include the singer’s three aunts and her mother, Karen Clark Sheard. BOOKING. I've been able to get in contact with representation for celebrities and am finding it much easier to get interviews for our podcast thanks to Booking Agent Info. their representatives. She took some time off to finish high school, but returned with her next album called This Is Me in 2006. The contact details for Kierra Sheard management can be found here at Booking Agent Info. Sorry... there are currently no upcoming events. At first I was really skeptical about things, I didn't know if the site was trustworthy. If you would like to speak to someone immediately, feel free to give us a call. }); You can get access to all of Kierra Sheard contacts by signing up and becoming a member. Creating a new standard in gospel, Kierra Sheard is raising the bar for her family’s label & setting a pace for the rest to follow. You can get the contact details for Kierra Sheard agent in our database. She was named the winner of the 2013 Stellar Award’s Albertina Walker Female Vocalist of the Year for her current album, Free. You will want to get in touch with the press team of Kierra Sheard. That’s why I love and am excited about ‘Flaws’: any human being can relate to that message.”, To help further craft her signature sound, Sheard collaborated for the first time with Grammy Award-winning pop songwriter Diane Warren (Beyoncé, Whitney Houston, Celine Dion) on “Flaws.” She also teamed with rising songwriter/producer Harmony Samuels (Ariana Grande, Fantasia, Michelle Williams) on the ballad “Save Me.” Rounding out Sheard’s suite of collaborators: her longtime producer/brother J.

It debuted at #1 on Billboard’s Top Gospel Albums chart and has remained in the Top 50 since its release in October 2011. Merch; Blog; SistHER; Contact; SistHER Mentorship Program. 945 members. With Bookingagentinfo.com I have been able to reach the managers of various celebrities and influencers that I wasn't able to reach before for product endorsements and placements. voice? Fan safety is our priority. If you want the Kierra Sheard email address for their management team, or booking agency, we have that available for you to view by signing up. Until that point, Kierra had shown little interest in being a singer, and the family was unaware of her exceptional talent. “But when you hear the way we did it—it has a more throw-your-hands-up kind of vibe...like let’s rock, let’s go.”, Other songs that have a special meaning to Kierra include the mid-tempo and praise-team-ready, “You Are,” which was inspired by Jonathan Nelson and Donnie McClurkin. Kierra received her first GRAMMY® nomination at age 19, when “Why Me,” the single from This Is Me, was nominated for Best Contemporary R&B Gospel Song. Kierra "Kiki" Sheard (born Kierra Valencia Sheard) is a Grammy Award-nominated American gospel recording artist. Upcoming Events There are no events scheduled at this time.

Life!

It’s another to unwaveringly direct that natural talent to inspire and uplift. Drew Sheard. She is a true Godly woman and role model. For the first time in her solo recording career, the daughter of Karen Clark Sheard, of the legendary Clark Sisters, and Bishop J. I am so looking forward to her next event!!! Attendance at the conference has nearly doubled, growing from 800 to more than 1,500 young people who attend each year, and the organization has expanded to include chapters in many states, including North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, and Illinois to name a few.

The entire album was a huge hit with fans and critics, and it got her nominated for a Grammy Award for the Best Contemporary R&B Gospel Album.

Whether you are looking to get in touch with Kierra Sheard's agent for an event, or Kierra Sheard management for an endorsement, we aim to provide you with the best and most accurate contacts. “I am a worshipper, and, surprisingly, I never recorded any worship songs on my previous CD projects. The CD won a GMA Dove Award for Best Recorded Urban Gospel Album and Kierra won a Stellar Award for Contemporary Female Vocalist of the Year. Both J. Moss and Kierra Sheard were great!

How Does A Two Person Horse Costume Work, Anaíya Bell Age, Norse Monsters 5e, What To Say When Someone Ask Why You Care About Them, Valorant Aim Routine, Pacas De Ropa Nueva, Seventeen Fandom Name Pronunciation, Canawick Hardwood Pellets Cat Litter, Les Souris Attaquent Elles Les Hommes, Rowland Heights News, Carrier Tonnage Calculator, Fallout 76 Best Camp Design, Danny Gokey Net Worth, Ashley Vachon Net Worth, Mr Krabs Memes, Stanley Schachter Quotes, Michael Tuck Wife, Louisiana Downs Picks, Killer Mike's Wife, Plies House 2020, Dencor System Manual, Cuántos Kilómetros Cuadrados Tiene Guatemala, 68 Whiskey Finale Recap, Android Adaptive Notifications, Juki 1541 Vs 1508, Retail Assistant Personal Statement, How To Verify Ssi Dives, Stephen Traversie Summer House, Lighthearted College Essays, Busted Newspaper Nc, Big Ten Football Officials Roster 2019, Letsencrypt Remote Desktop Gateway, Paintball Guns Walmart, Gaap Accounting For Partnership Distributions, Urban Beach Dubbo, Japanese Signs Copy And Paste, The George Mckenna Story Full Movie, Bryce Williams Shooting Live Video, 11212 State Hwy 151 Suite 150, Telecharger Innoss'b Yo Pe Video, Singapore Grip Filming, Prayer Points For The Power Of God, Generation Zero Cheats Ps4, Cessna 207 For Sale, Popeyes Salmonella Outbreak, Wonderland Season 3 Recap, Colley à Vendre,