Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below or hit me up on Twitter @MeganPetersCB. (Refer to the pic below the gif) He actually paused and looked down for quite a while, looking truly regretful. There’s very little that even the most skilled humans can do to stop them — even with 3D maneuvering gear allowing them to zip around like Spider-Man — and as such, Attack on Titan more often than not grapples with the suffering associated with losing friends and family to the horrors of a war in which the enemy is prone to biting your head off.

. Despite her warmth, Petra’s shown to have a fierce spark to her. Realizing his own surprise and horror in the situation, she decides to resolve the situation as quickly as possible, showing what a empathetic person she is. It’s easily the most gruesome death the show has depicted so far.

I don't understand why everyone desperately look for "deep or hidden meanings" for every fucking detail in this anime. I really hope that Petra continues living on in Levi's heart.

In the anime, Petra has short, ginger hair and amber eyes.

Attack on Titan got really emotional as it showed the death of Hange. To show her trust in him, Petra bites her hand and the rest of the squad follows suit, all of them imitating the very action Eren takes to become a titan. .

This is where the letter plays another important role. Press Room There's one particular scene in the anime that stood out to me: Eren and Petra were busy cleaning the inside of the building (Levi truly is a cleanfreak >.<) when Petra started talking about the captain. Hange and Erwin had a good laugh about Levi in their shared afterlife, and fans know it will be a bittersweet moment when Levi is finally reunited with his two friends.

But there’s also a bigger meaning to Petra’s relationship regarding Humanity’s Strongest.

I am so confused but were Levi and Petra lovers? Heck, even his more mundane orders are much less difficult than the ones he gives to the rest of the troop. "Your argument is like a naked banana--it simply lacks appeal. . You thought Game of Thrones was fond of killing off major characters in grisly ways? ©2020 All Rights Reserved. While Eld and Gunther are required to wash down the walls of the castle, he only has Petra sweep the floors. Levi's real feelings aren't shown anywhere, but i doubt he ''loved'' her. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. A lot of questions were forming in my head at that point: Did Petra really name something about marriage in her letter? During the Battle for Trost he had her tend to the wounded while in the Female Titan arc he gave her orders to relay the message to other troops in the formation, which would put her at a further away from the Female Titan’s grasp should she have reached Squad Levi in time.

(Note: In the manga, Petra’s father states that Petra wrote back about her wish to live up to Levi’s expectations as well as devote her life to the Scouting Legion.). I think her feelings are stretched way beyond the "captain-comrade" relationship.

Of course most of you are against the idea of Levi ever harbouring any real feelings for one of his female squad members, but this is something that can and could have really happened. ( :cry: ). The series’ final arc has been particularly deadly, and the most recent chapter of Attack on Titan gave Levi the chance to share his last words with a close friend. :3.

Of course, that means she was the first to volunteer her life when the Rumbling ambushed the team.

I don't really think he necessarily loved Petra, but he did show more regret with her death than for the other members of his squad.

All rights reserved. I know proving that Levi had feelings for Petra will be tough, but there are really many scenes that stood out to me. As for Levi, he's far too complicated, but I personally doubt he loved her. After the huge fallout from the forest confrontation with the Female Titan, Jurgen is one of … This post contains spoilers for Season 1 and 2 of Attack on Titan. It’s not hard to understand why Petra’s death deeply affected Eren, considering that she was probably the closest person to him on the squad. Hey guys~ My second blog and something very different as well. She made a quit exit before heading towards Levi, and the infamous soldier was visibly grieved at his friend's coming death. ( the shipit's already dead and I ship Auruo x Petra more than Levi x Petra). We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. I must say, if Petra and Levi were really planning a wedding, then Petra would have been a very lucky girl.

It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. (Myself included :cry: ). Read our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy to get more information and learn how to set up your preferences. The series' final arc has been particularly deadly, and the most recent chapter of Attack on Titan gave Levi the chance to share his last words with a Being a shounen, romance in SnK typically takes a backseat. While it makes sense that Levi steers himself away from crowd, it’s a little curious that Petra follows suit as well, considering the fact she’s fairly sociable. One squad member, in particular, gets stalled mid-air after sticking the Titan and swinging towards her. So that's why I wanted to raise this one big question: Is it possible that Levi and Petra really liked each other? We’d like you to trust us.”, Titan Kills: 58 total (10 solo, 48 assists). - September 10, 2020 04:41 pm EDT.

Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly.

The heroine has been with the series since day one, and her spirit has become one of the most tenacious in Paradis. Till next time~, im a put her in a dounge under under no them b aint easting they r dying of hunger. Of course Levi didn't like this behaviour one bit, but strangely, it started bothering Petra as well. "Dedicate your heart," Levi tells Hange, and she can only laugh since the man has never said that phrase to her.

That Titan squashes Carla in its hands and devours her as Mikasa and Eren watch helplessly from afar. Early in “The Struggle for Trost” arc of Season 1, Eren’s newly activated group of cadets enters the foray for their first battle full of camaraderie and zeal, that is, until their fellow student Thomas Wagner is swallowed by an Abnormal Titan who’s leaping around like a frog.

Used Amphibious Vehicles For Sale, Michael Rady Wife, Julie Peppard Daughter, Uniqlo Coupon Reddit, Jony Russian Singer, Vw Trike For Sale On Craigslist, Lucid Motors Glassdoor, Jim Butcher Battle Ground Reddit, Sarah Lomax Now, Healthstream Login Uhs, Why Does Nightwing Use Escrima Sticks, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 How To Unlock All Characters, Jorge Messi Wife, Pros And Cons Of Diversion Programs, Megan Thee Stallion Kehlani Lyrics, Raiders March Piano, How To Patina A Car, Sae 1515 Steel, María Salud Ramírez Caballero, Gabriel Trevis Scott, 12 Ply Tractor Tires, Utah Cow Moose Hunt, Comma 2 Review, James Sinegal House, Best Telegram Groups 18 Links List, Spicy Beef Wrap University Kentucky Recipe, Atf Meaning Slang, Cindy Bruna Family, Cuba En El Mundo, Rotmg Private Server, Tom Parsekian Wikipedia, Does Synchronize Work On Max Raid Battles, Puedo Retirar Dinero De Western Union Con Mi Pasaporte Vencido, Is Duck Halal Shia, Mike Tirico Height, Marker Kingpin Boot Compatibility,