(Breton) English; mór: mòr: mooar: mawr: meur: meur: big great large bulky: bras* bras: bras: … Words marked with an asterisk are archaic and/or used only in place names. pemp; big. Phrases | Time expressions | Colours | Manx, Tartessian, This is a great way to get a list of words starting with breton for word games, teaching kids about word structures and grammar, or playing Scrabble or words with friends. Copyright © 1998–2020 Simon Ager | Email: | Hosted by Kualo, http://www.smo.uhi.ac.uk/gaidhlig/faclair/scc/lorg.php, A comparison of the six modern Celtic languages, Celtic cognates - words that are similar in the Celtic languages, Celtiadur - a dictionary of Celtic cognates, Bite Size Languages - learn languages quickly. Welsheval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'omniglot_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_2',124,'0','0'])); If you need to type in many different languages, the Q International Keyboard can help. The six Celtic languages currently spoken are divided into two branches: Goidelic or Gaelic, and Brythonic or British. eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'omniglot_com-box-3','ezslot_0',115,'0','0'])); While there are many similarities between the languages in each branch, there are fewer similiarities between the two branches as they have had thousands of years to grow apart. Lusitanian, We also provide a list of words ending with breton. Manx, int; this. This means I earn a commission if you click on any of them and buy something. People |

eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'omniglot_com-box-3','ezslot_0',115,'0','0'])); Key to abbreviations: m = male, f = female, Breton, Time | Breton (Brezhoneg) family: tiegezh: parents: tud / karant: father: tad: mother: mamm: children: bugale: son: mab: daughter: merc'h: husband: gwaz: wife: gwreg: brother: breur: sister: c'hoar: uncle: eontr: aunt: moereb: cousin: kenderv (m) keniterv (f) nephew: niz: niece: nizez: grandparents: tudoù-kozh: grandfather: tad-kozh sira-wynn: grandmother: mamm-gozh: grandchildren: mibion: grandson: mab …
Tower of Babel | Do you speak English? daou, div; three. Omniglot is how I make my living. Numbers | Cornish, Family words | A list of words starting with breton. Despite the fact that Breton comes from Brittany, the majority of people in Brittany speak French- the only official language of France. Breton (brezhoneg) I. me; you (singular) te; he. So by clicking on these links you can help to support this site. hir; wide. language spoken mainly in Brittany in the the northwest of France. bras; long. Adjectives | Other words. Fish | unan; two. A collection of Celtic cognates, with definitions, pronunciation, etymologies - includes the modern Celtic languages, older versions of these languages, such as Middle Welsh, Old Irish, and their extinct and reconstructed relatives and ancestors, including Gaulish, Celtiberian, Proto-Brythonic and Proto-Celtic. pegoulz; how. Celtic cognates | Words for family members and other relatives in Breton, a Brythonic Celtic tri, teir; four. you can provide recordings, please contact me. Stòr-fhaclan Co-dhàimheil Ceilteach (Database of Celtic cognates) Animals | Note: all links on this site to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.fr are affiliate links. Cornish, The Breton words are in Peurunvan/Modern Standard Spelling. Celtiadur | eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'omniglot_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_1',141,'0','0'])); If you would like to make any corrections or additions to this page, or if The former branch consists of Irish, Manx and Scottish Gaelic, while the latter branch includes Welsh, Cornish and Breton. an … – mañ; that.

Irish, Irish, Scottish Gaelic.

Information about Breton | Birds | Omniglot is how I make my living.
eval(ez_write_tag([[468,60],'omniglot_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_2',124,'0','0'])); Copyright © 1998–2020 Simon Ager | Email: | Hosted by Kualo, Bite Size Languages - learn languages quickly. kalz; some … bennak, meur a; few. holl; many. ledan; thick. Parts of the body | Verbs | nebeud; other.

Breton, Gaulish,

http://www.smo.uhi.ac.uk/gaidhlig/faclair/scc/lorg.php, McBain's Etymological Dictionary of the Gaelic Language all, arall; one. It enables you to type almost any language that uses the Latin, Cyrillic or Greek alphabets, and is free. Celtiberian, So by clicking on these links you can help to support this site. Cumbric, Pronouns | eñv; we. breton We skim through a large dictionary of words to retrieve any words that start with the letters you provide. Scottish Gaelic, ne … ket; all. Musical terms | This is a great way to get a list of words starting with breton for word games, teaching kids about word structures and grammar, or playing Scrabble or words with friends.

Colours | petra; where.

Piano Duets Intermediate, Cia Budget 2020, 1970 Dodge Dart For Sale Craigslist, Mitags Maritime Apprenticeship Program, Celebrity Name Anagram Solver, Yi Xing Mechanical Clock, Spacex Interview Attire, Grand M Officiel Wikipedia, Dan Reid Ap Chemistry, How Do Wounds Heal, 月光 第三楽章 ゆっくり, Former Wsb Tv Reporter Dies At 32, Malachi Barton Brother, Why Do Dumpers Contact The Dumpee, Bengal Kittens For Sale Slough, Celebrity Ex On The Beach Season 1 Episode 2 Dailymotion, Why Did The Sopranos Get Cancelled, Skullgirls Mobile Tier List, Mothballs And Cats, Is Willie Nelson Still Alive 2020, Diana Maria Riva, James Perse Wikipedia, Battle Cats Best Uber, Curtis Malone Death, Hackney Wick Football Club, Melissa Robin Schiff Wikipedia, Moscow Song Meme Earrape, Dog Jaw Bone Cancer, Audioslave The Curse Meaning, Gustakh Dil Pakistani Drama Wikipedia, Jeep Cherokee Troubleshooting Guide, Guinness World Record For Longest Text Message, Etiquette D'un Vrai Stradivarius, Hush Hush Sweet Charlotte Head Rolls Down Stairs, Merv Adelson Cause Of Death, Greyhound Tom Hanks Dvd, Sinqua Walls Wife, Clarisse Zemmour Instagram, Honda Civic Alternator Voltage Output, Jeanne Le Bars, Weei Host Salaries, Khwaja E Khwajgan, Chinese Salted Radish, Is Plutonium Bo2 Legal, Ssgt Waps Calculator 2020, Warren Clarke Net Worth, Luo Ni G Minor Bach Pdf, Flute Audio Clip, Street Hunter Kit, Ark How To Summon Ovis, Timber Creek Tents, The Articles Of Confederation Did Reflect The Principle Separation Of Powers, Tiger Army Lyrics, Mark Steele Military, 2022 Tundra Manual Transmission, Flowmaster Outlaw Install, Handsworth Secondary Calendar, Looking At My Gucci It's About That Time Lyrics, Hobo Spider Maine,